Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) Empty
PostSubject: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:24

Fallenkit always did have a love for his family. Well, besides Rushkit. He didn't like the fact that she was adopted, and it confused him. He cared for Sunkit, but he was too energetic. The two cats he really, truly cared for were Halfkit and his father, Whitefoot. Since his mother died, he clung on to his father so tight he could never fall away. He loved them so much he could die. Literally.

Fallenkit saw his father in camp, and mewed a 'Hi dad! Follow me, okay?' He walked over to an unoccupied area of camp. He smiled. He sure loved Whitefoot, and he knew Whitefoot loved him. After all, he looked exactly like his father, besides him having all white paws instead of one.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:30

As Whitefoot trekked into camp from patrol weary the soft squeak of his beloved son Fallenkit lifted his spirits again, nodding he curled his tail in pleasure and followed his look a like son. As he followed he couldn't help but think of himself but younger, yet he still carried himself the way Tansyfoot did. Pushing that heartache away he sat and curled his thin tail around his paws. Before Fallenkit could mew what he wanted to say Whitefoot felt like he needed to ask, "How have you been without a mother? Is your nest too cold? I could sleep with you if you'd like. Are the kits and your siblings getting along?" All these small worries that he was too nervous to ask came pouring out.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5884

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:32

ooc-troutstep should join ;3; I delete this when u repwy, sorry for ooc on yo topic XD

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) VHQrlk5
Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) 1QYZaRo

Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:40

Fallenkit hesitated at the questions. Okay, pick and choose your answers. Don't make him sad about mother.

"I've been okay without mother, but I seem to be the only one who still carries vigil for her. I do miss her... Could you sleep with me tomorrow? I miss you at night when it gets colder."

He started, getting ready to finish up the questions.

"Me and Halfkit get along greatly. I think her face looks beautiful, but she continuously tells me otherwise... Besides that, I don't talk to Rushkit much... All she does is talk to Salmonstripe, and Salmonstripe's basically a stranger! Why does she hang around us like an owl stalking a mouse?!"

He said, a bit frustrated.

"Sunkit and I get along well, but he's a bit energetic and we don't mix well. We never fight, though, sodon't worry. As for the other kits, I don't care for them. Just Halfkit, really." It was true. Everything he said.

"How's your warrior duties? As you know, Sunkit talk me how to catch birds... Er, moths, the other day." He said with a smile.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Last edited by Cat on Thu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:40; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OOC: TROUSTEP CAN JOIN IF DEW SAYS OK)
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:48

Whitefoot bent his head and lapped at his son's fur, "Anytime you'd like I will share a nest with you, no matter how old you are son." As Fallenkit asked about Salmonstripe he held his composure, "It's a long story beginning at my kit-hood, she wants to be apart of your life but I will not have it." Brightening up a bit he purred softly, "Halfkit is truly beautiful, inside and out, and we must be there to tell her often. As for my warrior duties, well, things are quiet now but with leaf-bare coming I expect trouble may as well. "

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 22:54

"Oh." Was all he said. As he listened to his father's words about his sister he nodded. "She really is," He said happily. "I'm just scared of how everyone will treat her as she grows. I want to help her, but I don't know if she wants to accept that."

He listened to his words on Salmonstripe. "Who is she then? And why is she stalking us like an owl?" He asked, half curious half demanding.

OOC: Troutstep can join i guess but u have to ask Dew...

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:28

OOC~ I already answered her Pm, @Cat

IC~ Whitefoot nodded, "Well she is stubborn just like her mother, but she's tough. I believe she can handle it and she knows we're here for her." He mewed determined for his semi-deformed kit. As for Fallenkit's other question he couldn't help but be reminded of his demanding self in his son. "She merely raised me, she isn't my real mother. But she can't seem to get that out of her mind, so she thinks your her grandchildren. But you aren't and never will be." He stifled a growl but couldn't help his fur rise.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:32

OOC: Oh, okay.

IC: Well, to be honest, Fallenkit was a bit frazzled and shocked. So that's why! "Well, hmph. She's too clingy anyway, I didn't like her in the first place." But then he stiffened. He remembered his 'cousins', well, they would be cousins if Whitefoot truly was Salmonstripe's kit. "What about Slushpaw and Willowpaw? Do you hate them too?" He asked, nervous. Cats shouldn't hate cats for their parents, right? Besides, who was the father?

Questions burned his head like fire, but his anger towards Salmonstripe grew because his father hated her so.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:36

Whitefoot shook his head and swept his kit close, "I bear no grudge to them, just Salmonstripe. Now hush young warrior you're much too young to worry about these things. Are you sleepy?" He mewed noticing the sun begin its decent to the horizon, turning the air colder and the sky a magnificent red.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:53

"Okay." He mewed, forgetting about everything. Right before Whitefoot asked the sleepy question, he yawned. "Yes, a little." Another yawn. The tom snuggled his fathers chest fur. "I love you, Dad."

OOC: Not topic end, what else should we do now?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 23:59

OOC~ I haz an idea!

IC~ Whitefoot scooped up his small son, carrying him to the warriors den. I'll keep you safe tonight. He silently promised, as he curled up in his nest he gazed with pride at his kit. "I love you too son. Would you like to hear the story about your real grandmother? Or perhaps how you got your name? You can pick anything." He mewed softly as he swept his kit into his warm belly fur.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 0:14

"Name, please." He says with a yawn.

OOC: Writers block. And, what's the idea? uWu

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 8:22

OOC~ Just tell him stories until he passes out, close dad and son bonding time.

Whitefoot squirmed to get a little more comfy before he began, "Well, long before you were born. Your mother and I went on lots of patrols together. All around the territory we went, but it always took us so very long. Can you guess why?" He nuzzled the soft kit.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 15:07

"Why?" He mewed, snuggling up against his father. Fallenkit loved stories, and he especially loved his father. Double-fun! He looked at his father with sleepy eyes, watching eagerly as he continued.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) EmptyFri 6 Nov 2015 - 21:31

Whitefoot purred at the memories of him and Tansyfoot frolicking along the territory, "It took us practically moons to get back to camp because your mother loved playing with leaves! You know Riverclan territory doesn't have many trees with leaves, so any tree she finds she'd spend hours playing and chasing me around. That's when we got the idea." He mewed quieter now, seeing sleep slowly seep into his son's bright eyes.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)   Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW) Empty

Back to top Go down

Two gingers (CLOSED FOR ME & DEW)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: