Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) Empty
PostSubject: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 16:37

Blaze had asked Rushpaw to meet him by the river so he could say goodbye. He didn't tell her he was gonna say goodbye, but he slashed her to meet him here. He sat waiting eating a rat he had caught earlier that morning. He heard footsteps and stifled a purr.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 16:40

Rushpaw wasn't exactly sure why Blaze wanted her to meet him. She didn't know what even got her to come but the last she had saw him was when she was a kit in camp. She flicked her tail as she came to where he was waiting and sat quietly.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 16:56

Blaze tried for a smile. "Hey Rushpaw. So if your wondering why I asked you here Ill tell you. I'm leaving and I wanted to say goodbye." He meowed then coughed, cuz he had a small cold.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 17:14

Rushpaw blinked for a moment before she mewed " you are....but I thought you were still with Skyclan.....where are you going?"She asked looking at Blaze.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 17:19

"Honestly I'm not sure myself. Maybe off towards the sunset.. ill find something better. Somewhere where I can meet new cats." Blaze meowed lashing his tail and avoiding eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 17:36

Rushpaw blinked looking at him quietly. She noticed his tail lashing and him avoiding her gaze."it's something obviously but I won't pry.....if you are leaving then I wish you luck on your journey may starclan light your path " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 18:37

"Thank you Riv-Rushpaw. I hope to see you again." Blaze meowed.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 18:38

"I hope so too....."Rushpaw mewed quietly her tail flicking. She then once again got up figuring this was where they parted ways and turned. It was obvious she wouldn't see him again probably.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 20:30

"Goodbye River, Rushpaw I mean." Blaze meowed know he probably won't see her again. He turned and padded away not knowing that his cold was actually him being poisoned from eating rats. The orange leopard looking Tom padded away into the reeds, fresh tears spilled from his ice blue eyes, and then he was gone. Blaze left the territory and headed towards the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) EmptyTue 3 Nov 2015 - 20:43

Rushpaw with her head slightly down padded back to Tiverclan camp and went to her nest

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)   Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaze says goodbye.. (closed for Brokenflame and I)
Page 1 of 1