Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's Assessment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Rainpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Rainpaw's Assessment   Rainpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 16:59

"Time to get up, Rainpaw. It's a big day," Thrushstar said, poking his head into the apprentice's den.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessment   Rainpaw's Assessment EmptySat 31 Oct 2015 - 14:04

Rainpaw stretched and fluffed his sleek ginger and black fur, purring to see his mentor so well. The haunting memories of their accident hadn't quite left his mind yet. A big day? What's so big about it? He wondered as he padded after Shadowclan's leader.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessment   Rainpaw's Assessment EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 19:43

Making sure that Rainpaw was following him, Thrushstar entered the territory and finally stopped when they were standing in the middle of it. Looking back at his apprentice, he began to explain. "Today, you will have your assessment. That's what makes it such a big day. As you can see, the sun is just now setting. You have until sunrise to catch as much prey as you can within our territory. You will be on your own, but I will be watching silently and out of view, so don't try to pull any tricks," he mewed. "And your time starts now. Good luck."

OOC: Just as any of my other assessments, you can either post all of his catches in one large post or we can have it to where each attempt is split up with me posting in between. Obviously, the first option will make this go by quickly, but if you want to spread it out, I'm up for it. I will say he just has to catch 3 pieces of prey cx
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessment   Rainpaw's Assessment EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 20:43

OOC~ First one it is :3

Rainpaw stood stunned before nodding and turning tail to hurry. As he ran the sun dipped down below the horizon, causing him to stumble on his long unsure legs. Stopping he opened his mouth for prey scents, mouse! Crouching he kept alert and stalked his prey, getting closer until pouncing and killing it swiftly. With prey buried, he moved quickly for more, this time more sure of himself. Trekking to the marshy grounds he smelled frogs but knew they would be underground due to the leaf-fall chill, so instead he searched for any other prey. Dusk had set in when he caught sight of two chattering squirrels, wiggling his rump he pounced and killed one. The other squirrel fled up the tree but the determined apprentice flew up the trunk after it. Finally with sides heaving he cornered it, and killed it. Looking how high he'd come he mewled like a kitten for his mentor for help. Shadowclan cats don't climb trees but Thunderclan do..

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessment   Rainpaw's Assessment EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 22:41

As the sun began to rise, Thrushstar quickly found his apprentice who happened to be stuck in a tree. Honestly confused as to why this had happened, Thrushstar simply stared as his tail lashed about behind him. "Well, your assessment portion of tonight is complete. You pass," he mewed. "But it seems that you've gotten yourself stuck. You got yourself up there, you can get yourself down." the leader told Rainpaw, even though part of the truth is that Thrushstar had never climbed a tree. He had no idea how to really get up gracefully enough or back down with an apprentice for that matter. This was just something Rainpaw would have to do on his own.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessment   Rainpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 10:54

Rainpaw was about to protest, but he decided not to. Better not! He might hold me back! Flexing his claws deep into the bark he slowly inched his way down. It would've been harder if he didn't have the strong legs of a Thunderclan cat from his father Viperfang. Springing off the tree and landing on all fours beside his mentor, he dropped his prey proudly. "Thank you Thrushstar!" He purred.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessment   Rainpaw's Assessment EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 23:35

Watching the apprentice, Thrushstar was actually pretty impressed that Rainpaw was able to get down fairly easily. It was a little strange, but the leader didn't question it. When he got down, Thrushstar nodded in acknowledgement and turned to walk back to camp. "Good job today Rainpaw. Let's get back to camp with this freshkill and rest up for the day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's Assessment   Rainpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1