Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 3:47 pm

With fright growing in mass, she let out a tiny squeal. One that said, Oh! I'm so happy. Everyone will love me. And another one, which was more of a hiss. No! They'll hate you. Stop thinking so delightfully. But, she refused to listen to either. She stepped outside the dark, dusty, den, stopping in her tracks. She peered up into the thick, leafbare clouds, a frown of defeat ruining her day. She gave a sigh, and said quietly, "Rain, rain, go away. Come back another day," It seemed as if the clouds had obeyed her words. They rolled off, as if she was the Clan leader or something. She'd felt the same feeling since she opened her eyes - that she had some sort of strange connection with StarClan. Why? The clouds just decided to rain somewhere else. They didn't listen to me. They can't! They're all the way up there. She decided firmly, giving herself a confident nod. 

Unfortunately, she heard distant thunder booming. I told you. It won't listen to me. She tsk-tsked. I have to find somewhere quiet to shelter myself from the storm. Somewhere else. She wanted to get away from the rowdy kits playing in the shady nursery. I have to find my quiet place. Somewhere where I can be who I want to be. Somewhere else... She kept shoving the same thought into her head. Somewhere else. Somewhere else. Somewhere else. Somewhere else! Until she couldn't handle it. She uncontrollably padded into the den full of neatly placed herbs, with a delicious smell of flowers and mint fresh. It was a place of pure wonder, uncontrollable joy...

She gazed around. She could hardly stand to blink her bright, red eyes. It was a beautiful sight, it was something she was destined to explore. But she wasn't a pesky, annoying, naughty kitten. She was a calm, collected and mature kitten. So she briskly trotted around, careful not to touch all of the different varieties of the fully stocked herbs. A little touch wouldn't hurt, right? Right. She decided to touch some mint. The smell was insanely strong, but it was like catnip- attractive for her. She licked her paw, savor in the delicious flavor of whatever her paw sucked up. Yet, when she heard paw steps behind her, she thought she was sure to be in serious trouble. 

OOC: I would like Rose to post first, then we can take it from there.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:11 pm

OOC: This is tc, right? And which of your cats are you playing? I didn't see a name in your post...
IC;

Just as the kit's tail was disappearing into the medicine cats den, Sunpelt had come out of the warriors den. Thinking he had imagined the tail, the golden-yellow tabby trotted to the freshkill pile and pulled out two starlings for breakfast.

He carried his meal back to the warriors den, relishing the sounds of the forest undisrupted by the sounds of the Clan. But the quiet sharpened Sunpelt's hearing even further to slight sounds, such as sounds made from a kit messing around in the med cats den.

Though Sunpelt knew the kit was being naughty, he pretended he couldn't hear a thing, just to build the kit's confidence, whichever kit it was. He had experience with a kit being naughty who expected he or she would never get caught: his own kits.

So he finished his meal with a last swipe of his tongue and buried the bones in the dirtplace. Then he walked with purpose toward the med cats den and poked his head inside the crevice between the cracked rock.

"I smell kitten!" he chuckled, reaching a paw in to tap the kit's shoulder. "Did you think you could get away with messing up the medicine cats den?" Though at first he was just being gentle, he now added a little more sternly, "I'm pretty sure you didn't get permission, am I correct?" For a split second, he slid out his claws to sharpen his grip on the kit's shoulder, but he retracted the sharp blades in an instant, only wanting to give the kit a stern warning. His claws hadn't nearly drawn any blood.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:35 pm

OOC: Yeah. TC only. It's my new kit Applekit. I'm having her run for president medicine cat. 

IC: She couldn't help but let out a deep, meaningful purr. She continued to lick her tiny paw, expecting to hear a yowl of suprise. It helped to have her ears perked up and her eyes peeled. Of course, causing no mischief was no big deal, but.. Jumping around and purposely messing up the neatly stocked herbs, would be a massive issue. 

She let out a huge, sigh of pure content. She stopped lapping at her paw and tried to memorize each and every one of the sweet aromas invading her nostrils. But, to hear someone else stirring somewhere nearby was alerting. Even though she was defenseless. She could always try to fight.

Applekit gave a tiny mewl of complaint and frustration while Sunpelt neared. She needed to smell and taste all the herbs! Come on! Go! Go! Go! Taste them all, bitter or not. She reminded herself, pacing around, trying to decide which of the many herbs to try out next. 

"Yeow!" Applekit yelped, nearly leaping out of her own fur. "Messing up the medicine cat's den? Who would do such a thing? That's terrible." She responded calmly, ignoring the fact that he was scolding her. "I was just exploring when I came across this beautiful place." She kept her gaze glued upon a bundle of burdock root, one which she was dying to taste. Applekit didn't want to tell him anything about anything she was doing, so she said, "I don't need permission. I'm not an annoying kit. I am mature and brilliant. I can explore the camp as I wish." She flicked her tail, feeling brave and strong. She didn't care if he was going to scold her, she was enjoying the beautiful herbal scents. It would really help her reminisce about things in the future.

"I needn't know your name. I could care less. You needn't my name, either." Who told her all these gigantic words? Wow. She must have a dictionary implanted in her head. 

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:37 pm

Cloverpool saw a familiar tail go into the Medicine cats den after Applekit. Her heart skipped a beat, she thought he was dead.. She almost cried out with relief but held her tounge. Oh Sunpelt, my beloved Sunpelt you're alive!! She thought and got up and practically ran over to the Medicine cats den. "Sunpelt!!!!!!!!" She meowed crying.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:18 pm

"Allow me to question you. Who is this 'Sunpelt'? Is he the deputy? The one I should be notified of his dearest presence?" She questioned, glaring deeply into her gaze. "Wait, don't tell me. I don't need to know. I will find out soon enough!" With a hiss, she ignored the two. She turned around, tapping the burdock root then lapping up the sweet tastes of flavor. She went to chervil, to juniper berries, to alder bark... And continued making her way around the den. 

"Please excuse me. Kitten coming through." She snarled, feeling very impolite and bossy. "Ugh. They should respect their kittens. Without us, there'd by no one to help the Clan in anyway possible!" She hissed underneath her sharp breaths. The frustration was driving her insane, and the anger bubbling into her stomach creating endless anxiety. It was obvious having two older cats stalking her was creating tension - negative tension.

Her small claws slid out of their positions on her tiny paws, and she was ready to swipe and shed some blood if they decided to fight back. "Stay back. I'm not in a good mood. I mean, a sour mood. I'm in the sourest mood any cat in this forest has ever experienced."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 6:23 pm

Cloverpool thought this kit was absolutely 100% A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E. "No Sunpelt has been missing since way before you were born Applekit, he is not the Deputy, yet you should respect him for he is your elder. As for you don't touch Nightfire's herbs young lady!" Cloverpool meowed firmly, giving the kit a glare. She's disrespectful yet she's brave. "Don't eat all the herbs you'll get a belly ache! Trust me it's not a good feeling."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 7:00 pm

"Well, when Nightfire is my mentor you will disagree with that statement of humiliation." She replied calmly, growling slightly. "He's that old? Well then. I shall see to him as a medicine cat." She didn't fully understand what an 'elder' was, but she would figure out soon enough. 

"I'm not eating the herbs. I'm simply devouring these delicious flavors. And, I know what a bellyache feels like. It's the most unpleasant feeling ever able to experience. Worse than the wrath of evil death." She payed no attention to Cloverpool. Many would most likely mistake Applekit as the daughter of Cloverpool, but since Applekit was rouge blood, she wasn't related to any of ThunderClan. "Hmm... I wonder what this is. Maybe... Some sort of mint plant?" She observed the minty plant, narrowing her eyes with curiosity. 

"I want to meet Nightfire immediately. Please. Go fetch the medicine cat!" She begged, her red eyes glimmering with plea. 

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:34 am

OOC: Guys, will you WAIT UP?! For gawds sake, just because I was inactive for a while doesn't mean that you forget that I was in the topic!

IC:

Sunpelt stood watching with amusement as his mate and Applekit stood arguing. The kit was cute, but this was getting intolerable.

Finally, no longer feeling any amusement, he stepped forward to the kitten.

"Applekit. Listen to me," he growled. "You are a kit, and you are to behave as a mature one, not a naughty kit. You say you aren't being immature, but disrespecting a warrior who has the fine capability and permission to command a kit is very immature. Don't talk back to a warrior, or you'll never be a warrior yourself, never mind a medicine cat. You know you shouldn't be in here without a grown cat or permission. Now that there is a grown cat in this den, two for your information, who is telling you to leave and not talk back, I suggest you do so, or you will be ordered to care for the elders for the next moon. If you talk back to Cloverpool and I one more time, your respected duty for the elders will last until you become an apprentice. You'd better not get smart with warriors, or you won't be very successful in life. Get the hint?" He growled deeply again, and then turned back to Cloverpool. He gave her a look full of love and the following message: We'll talk later. I love you.

Then he backed out of the den and waited for Applekit to yield to his warnings.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 8:31 am

OOC: I did! Also, sorry for making Applekit so stubborn. It's so hard. DX

IC: She impatiently flicked her ear, giving herself a sharp growl of defeat. Fox dung. 

"Yes?" She mewled, finally allowing her eyes to meet Sunpelt's angry gaze. She nodded with full understanding with everything he stated. "Yes, yes," she murmured. Though, when he said about talking back to warriors, she mewed in s frustrated reply, "I'm sorry, Sunpelt. It won't happen again." She was lying, but she wouldn't ever talk back to Sunpelt if that was her punishment. "The elders? Hopefully, I'll be healing them. Not taking care of them." 

"Okay. Sorry Sunpelt. Now, if you'll excuse me I have some more exploring to do." She turned away, with her short, stubby tail wagging with anger. 

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:04 am

Sunpelt nodded curtly, and flicked his tail sharply over the kit's ears. "Have fun," he muttered. But there a hint of good-naturedness in his voice as he mewed to Cloverpool, "Cheeky kit. Let's hope her mentor does her well." He smiled.

OOC: Let's wait for cloverpool. And it's fine, toy roblox!

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 10:58 am

Cloverpool purred and twinned her tail with his.

OOC: we should make a topic for Cloverpool and Sunpelt.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 11:09 am

OOC good idea

ic:

Sunpelt glanced and Cloverpool and licked her ear. "what the heck is wrong with that kit?" he growled, the after-affects of his annoyance still showing.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptySun Oct 25, 2015 7:30 pm

Nightfire came back from outside of camp, jaws full of the slowly withering herbs. Giving a growl to seeing a kit in his den, he dropped the herbs, saw her touching things and snarled in the kits face. He had already heard the snarkyness of the little twit and was annoyed at it was. "Get out of my den. Take that attitude elsewhere."

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) EmptyMon Oct 26, 2015 8:06 am

Sunpelt smiled. "Nice one, Nightfire," he mewed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)   Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Apples Never Grow in Winter (Open)
Page 1 of 1