Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Three creations and i have three spots open

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

Three creations and i have three spots open Empty
PostSubject: Three creations and i have three spots open   Three creations and i have three spots open EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 10:54

Cat name:Crimson
Tom or she cat:She cat
Appearance:
                                        Crimson:
Three creations and i have three spots open Latest?cb=20150612164913
Personality:Crimson is a quiet she cat who rarely speaks. She is quite a motherly figure, and when she has kits she will protect them fiercely. She is kind and caring. She is very intelligent.
Clan:Spiritclan(Rouge clan)
Origins:Full Spiritclan

Cat name:Tigerkit-paw-lily
Tom or she cat:She cat
Appearance:
                                        Tigerkit-paw-lily:
                           Three creations and i have three spots open 368xNxturkish_angora_black_tabby_mackerel_and_white.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CzxlbIo4Aj
Personality:Kind and caring she cat who is a softie. she can be very loud at times, and its hard to make her sad and angry. She can be very loud at times but prefers to hang out with friends and family. She is very intelligent.
Clan:Thunderclan

Cat name:Blaze
Tom or she cat:Tom
Appearance:
                                      Blaze:
                                     Three creations and i have three spots open Achingheart
Personality:Blaze is a brave ferocious tom who always takes risks. He can be very a very caring tom. he protects his family with such ferocity that none dare cross paths with him in a bad way. He is very intelligent.
Clan:Spiritclan

Last edited by Summer wind, Winter snow on Sat 17 Oct 2015 - 17:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three creations and i have three spots open   Three creations and i have three spots open EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 13:20

Before we can approve, can you tell me which cats you have are still active?
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three creations and i have three spots open   Three creations and i have three spots open EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 15:55

Cloud from spiritclan and Smokekit from Thunderclan who is ready to become an apprentice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three creations and i have three spots open   Three creations and i have three spots open EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 16:54

Cool :) Approved.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three creations and i have three spots open   Three creations and i have three spots open EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 17:14

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three creations and i have three spots open   Three creations and i have three spots open EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 17:16

oh and Willowpaw to but im gonna kill Cloud in her kitting
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Three creations and i have three spots open   Three creations and i have three spots open EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 20:19

Post Clouds death topic here once its done as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Three creations and i have three spots open   Three creations and i have three spots open EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 20:23

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three creations and i have three spots open   Three creations and i have three spots open Empty

Back to top Go down

Three creations and i have three spots open
Page 1 of 1