Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Come In Panic

Go down 
+3
Cat
Bloom
Kes
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 23:06

The trip to SkyClan was swift. Wisteriapaw followed Slushpaw with a silent determination. Her paws were quiet, and her short legs worked hard to keep up. Soon, they found where SkyClan had their home. With soft steps she continued forward, entering before Slushpaw and Tansyfoot in hopes of portraying peace. Her head was bowed in a sign of respect, right from the beginning. Quickly, her eyes scanned the clearing before they were seen. "Hello?" she called softly, seeing nobody in the camp. "I am Wisteriapaw, RiverClan's.... medicine cat. I need help!" she called loudly, yet in a nonthreatening way.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
We Come In Panic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 5:06

Barrenpaw wandered along at the back of the group, looking around at the unfamiliar territory with wide eyes like a dumb kit. He stumbled every so often, when he would accidentally trip over his own paws clumsily, but he managed to keep up. When they came to the camp, Barrenpaw pushed through to the front of the group and looked for Troutstep. He wanted to be with his mentor in case Skyclan took seeing the whole clan of Riverclan randomly barging into their camp the wrong way...if Barrenpaw were a Skyclan cat, he knew he would.

We Come In Panic Image13

We Come In Panic Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 6:00

Rabbitwhisker stalked out of the warrior's den protectively, his fur bristling, and claws unsheathed. His fluffy fur only increasing his body mass, making it look as though he was twice his actual size as he stood chest puffed up in front of the RiverClan cats. He'd heard the little RiverClan medicine cat apprentice's demands to meet his daughter, and frankly, until he was certain they were no threat, he had no intention of fetching her. Too many had been lost these past moons, and he knew as well as anyone, a small clan was a weak clan. One that might be the target of others who were seeking to expand their territory, and while RiverClan traditionally didn't have much quarrel with SkyClan, it would be foolish to trust them.

"What sort of help? And why do you need our medicine cat" His green eyes flickered over the ragtag group at the camp entrance, his claws subtly digging holes into the ground as a warning.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 7:27

Slushpaw walked over boldly, looking around for any cats. Then she saw a Skyclan warrior. "Um, everyone is sick in our clan... And our herbs were killed by bugs..." She mewed, trying to explain it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 7:39

The blazing sun's rays always seemed to bother his eyes, but today the trees covered most. Fall is strange sometimes. He pondered, stepping out of his den. As he took a wide glance around the large camp, he noticed some unfamiliar cats. Curiously he bounded after his father, allowing his ears to perk up and listen. He wanted to say something, but instead he remained silent.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 8:16

Sandpaw looked at the visitors.
"Sick?" Sandpaw mewed. That wasn't good.

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 8:31

"Hush, Slushpaw!" Wisteriapaw hissed, stepping in front of her again, sending her a harsh glare to make it clear she was the one to speak, and only her. Forcing a more pleasant look into her eyes, she turned her head to the large warrior. "I am the medicine cat of RiverClan," she repeated. "We have an emergency with three of our cats," she made the small number clear, making sure the warrior still understood they were strong. "And I request the assistance of your medicine cat. It is in the medicine cat code that I should be allowed to see her, I believe." she paused, unsure, but she was almost sure Sparrowleaf mentioned something about it once. "We come in peace, I promise. You may send back my companions if you question my intentions." She glanced back, noticing uninvited tag along for the first time.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
We Come In Panic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 11:01

The disturbance in camp had caused the gray tabby to stir away fairly quickly in his nest, raising his head and almost immediately recognizing the scent of RiverClan. It was easy to tell how distressed the situation was. Breezestar pulled himself unto his feet and leaped out of his den, quickly pushing through the gathering crowd and making his way to the visitors. "Peace, SkyClan. RiverClan is always welcome to come to us in need." He meowed aloud, loud enough that his voice carried through the whole camp. He did not know how well Fishstar considered the two of them as "friends", but as far as Breezestar was concerned, RiverClan was essential in securing his clan's place in the forest - and that was a debt he could only hope to repay in his lifetime. He looked at the medicine cat, whom seem to be little more than a apprentice to him. "And what of Sparrowleaf? Why has she not come?" He meowed, "If it's herbs you lack, why do you require our medicine cat as well? Surely you can handle three ill without taking our healer away?"

We Come In Panic PDt1Qqd We Come In Panic Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySun 18 Oct 2015 - 11:35

Wisteriapaw hung her head, both in respect and somberness. "I am sad to say, Sparrowleaf has joined StarClan without teaching me how to heal and properly serve my clanmates."she regained her composure, assuming the new tabby to be the leader of this clan. "That is why I require your assistance and herbs-- Bugs ate all my herbs and I simply don't know how to use them." she admitted softly, so only the leader and the larger warrior could hear. "Believe me, I have not slept in many nights." her eyes met Breezestar, a genuine gleam of plea in her eyes.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
We Come In Panic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 23:29

The more she talked, the more clear it became how desperate she really was. Though he supposed he'd seen a worse facade in others before, the tom thought. "I would be willing to offer SkyClan's assistance in any way that we can," Breezestar meowed quietly. "But our medicine cat is also merely an apprentice herself. What would Acornpaw be able to do that you cannot?" The tom wondered earnestly, glancing up towards the sky. You'd think their ancestors would be a little more helpful in a predicament like this.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 11:48

Sheer panic crossed her face before she regained her composure. "Oh..." she said quietly, glancing nervously to the ground. "I was unaware. I wanted to go to ThunderClan to ask for help, but Fishstar forbade it." She let out a long breath. "At the very least, could you spare any yarrow?" she asked with a forced expression. Her legs felt week and unstable, and the weight of the situation pushed down on her from every possible angle.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
We Come In Panic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 17:50

The young medicine cat apprentice jumped in fright as a strange scent, followed by and unwelcome commotion made it's way into camp. The familiar words "medicine cat" caught her attention, and her curiosity began to grow bit by bit. Shaking some moss from her sandy coloured fur, the she-cat made her way to her nest's entrance and peered out at the strangers.

Her fur flattened against her skin at the site of these cats. Acornpaw listened carefully, keeping out of sight. RiverClan? They seemed to have more cats than needed on a peaceful venture. She was shocked to hear about the sickness, as well as the bug infestation. Taking small steps, she quickly made her way to Rabbitwhisker's side, huddling close to her father for relief from her increasing stress. "Y-yarrow is for poisons... right? I'm not sure what it looks like, or if we have it, but m-my mentor taught me to eat it if y-you're p-poisoned." The fawn tabby cursed herself for stuttering in front of the other medicine cat apprentice. Her stutter was a show of fear, and no cat needed fear in this situation. But what if they brought the sickness with them? Could it be contagious? Acornpaw couldn't help but worry over it. Her clan was already very small, and she couldn't bare to think of it getting smaller.

We Come In Panic N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptySun 25 Oct 2015 - 19:52

"Yes, that's what some senior warriors told me." Wisteriapaw agreed, moving forward to nuzzle the fellow apprentice's shoulder. "When I came I did not realize you were in a similar situation, but I must ask... Could you spare any yarrow at all? I am afraid I only have one dose." she said mournfully, stepping back again.

OOC:: Coulda SWORE I posted in this days ago ;-;

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
We Come In Panic B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 13:29

Breezestar's gaze flickered over to the two cats, discussing the needs of herbs together. Obviously, they had something to benefit each other then. Wisteriapaw knew of Yarrow, but had none in her own stores, and they were bound to have at least some in Acornpaw's den, or in SkyClan territory, but she had no knowledge of where it was or what it looked like. "You are free to travel with Acornpaw around camp and gather what you need to help your clan. If you need to go out into the territory, Rabbitwhisker will accompany you." Breezestar meowed, "Hopefully, you two will have some things to teach each other whilst you work here."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We Come In Panic Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Come In Panic   We Come In Panic Empty

Back to top Go down

We Come In Panic
Page 1 of 1