Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 19:39

Slushpaw walked into the clan. "Fishstar! Salmonstripe!" She yowled, her cheek bleeding. "Are you here? Anyone?" She yowled. She just met her father, her uncle, an evil Spiritclan cat and her brother was on the possible verge of death. "Whitefoot?!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 19:46

Tansyfoot heard her apprentice calling out and rushed out to meet her. She saw the blood on Slushpaw's cheek and immediately panicked. "Oh no! What's wrong?!" What should I do?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 20:03

"Ripplepaw. We went looking for something and we were attacked and Ripplepaw may be in the paws of Starclan soon-" suddenly, the overwhelming emotion taking over, she let out choked sobs and screams as the events played over. Even though her other side of family just comforted her, she was still scared. "He's being taken care of by said cat, not the attacker, t-though..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 20:13

Willowpaw came running over. "Where's Ripplepaw?! What happened to him!" The diluted gray and black calico meowed frantically, her sky blue eyes wide with concern.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 20:21

She respected her words again. "We... Found who our father is." She dared to say, blurting it out. "I'm scared. I don't know what's happening!" She cried, falling to the ground.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptySat 17 Oct 2015 - 20:29

Willowpaw stared horrified at her sister. "I told you not to go looking for him! Thunderclan and Windclan drove them out! That's why i ran away from him i wanted to go back to mommy!" The calico meowed and sniffed her sister wounds. "Thank Starclan Rust didn't hurt you to bad, but I'm worried about Ripplepaw. And if your wondering why i know Rust it's because he tried to kill me once and then dad attacked him and he swore to get revenge. I'm sorry i brought this upon you! If only i had died at birth Ripplepaw wouldn't have gotten hurt and you wouldn't have either, and you wouldn't have known about dad!" Willowpaw sobbed feeling sorry for her siblings and anger towards Rust.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 18:18

"I... Oh, Willowpaw, it's not your fault, I just wanted to understand, and Dad is a nice cat, but I..." Slushpaw started, eyes started to soften further. "I just don't know..." She licked her sisters head, being about five inches taller than her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 19:18

Whitefoot bounded into camp after an evening walk, the blood stench hit his nose immediately. Pushing through the small crowd he gasped at the sight of his apprentices littermate. "Where's Ripplepaw? Some cat please get Fishstar immediately!" He spat at the other cats sitting idly by asking questions.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 19:20

"He's... Dead, Whitefoot. He just wanted... To meet Moonlight..." She coughed, tears trickling down. "I need to talk to you all privately. Now. Get Troutstep and Salmonstripe. Please." She said, and walked behind a willow tree.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 19:59

Willowpaw crouched on the ground crying over her dead brother. "Ripplepaw, oh Ripplepaw!!" She cried.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5892

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 21:50

Troutstep was sitting in his usual shadow watching the apprentices frantically tell Whitefoot and other Warriors what happened. Ha! Serves them right for meddling with things they can't handle. Besides, it's Salmonstripe's fault for having kits with such a...a...fleebag! he spat the last word aloud.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) VHQrlk5
He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) 1QYZaRo

He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) Molex311

Last edited by IceStorm on Tue 20 Oct 2015 - 12:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 23:12

Tansyfoot stood there, bewildered. She walked away slowly after being dismissed. Was there something with rogues going on that she didn't know about?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptyMon 19 Oct 2015 - 23:20

She started. "Ripplepaw, by some cat, was told who our father was. A rogue medicine cat. Ripplepaw wanted to find him and ask him some questions- even try to hurt him. I didn't want him to- it would have just made him more angry, I... I came to drag him away if any dangers came. We found the rogue cat and he was killed by a deranged warrior of... Spiritclan, who sprung out of a bush and killed him and sliced my cheek and leg... I couldn't do anything. Our father tried his best to save him but he died. I... It's hard to believe, I know." She explained, trying her best to explain. "I want you all to know that I am not a traitor to this clan, however, I just have traitorous parents." She just wanted to put that out there.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 19:14

Whitefoot's mouth hung open in shock, dazed he padded for his brother. The only cat he wanted comfort from at that moment, burying his muzzle into his brothers fur to hide from the wails. "He was my apprentice, is this my fault?" He half whimpered, half whispered.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) EmptyTue 20 Oct 2015 - 19:20

Willowpaw, still crying, ran over when Whitefoot said that. "No its not your fault.. It's that Spiritclan warriors fault." She meowed trying to comfort her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)   He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

He's NEARLY dead, Jim (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next