Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open)   This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2015 - 18:00

Willowpaw ignored her older brothers sigh and kept padding away. Soon enough she disappeared in a clump of feeds.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open)   This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 15:55

ooc-bump

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open)   This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 16:41

OOC: Sorry I didn't see dis

IC: Barrenpaw's eyes widened. "Poisoned water?" He asked with confusion. He ignored Willowpaw's comment, but felt ashamed and turned to watch her leave. With a groan, he spoke to her. "Fine, drama queen. Just stay and we'll keep you involved in the conversation, since that seems to be what you want..." he trailed off as she disappeared into some reeds and dropped his gaze, turning back to Troutstep with a blank look.

This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 Image13

This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open)   This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 16:17

"Yes, there is a pond not far from here that is poisoned. Some idiot cats played around in it and drank it, I am pretty sure they are dea..." his voice trailed off as Barrenpaw talked to Willowpaw. Once she was away, he turned back to his apprentice. "We also need to have a chat about something else..." The tom said more sternly.

ooc-btw, when is your apprentice ceremony due? I want finish assessing u, unlike my other 2 apprentices... XD

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open)   This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 3:40

OOC: November 11th. I'm assuming that Smokecloud is out of this topic now...?

IC: Barrenpaw nodded, not sure what his mentor was going to ask. Was he going to talk to him about Slushpaw? Or about finishing his training? The apprentice sat awkwardly, wishing he had a tail to curl around his paws. Well, the reason I don't have a tail is so it won't get in the way with things, He thought to himself. His mother told him that once when he was a kit and asked her why he didn't have a tail. Then he asked his father and he said because Starclan made him that way. They are both dead now, though, so it didn't matter anymore.

This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 Image13

This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open)   This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 14:36

ooc-Ok, I'll make a assessment topic in a day or two. Smokecloud?

Troutstep thought for a moment before stuttering to say what he was curious about. "Uh, so...How's everything going with you and Slushpaw?" he asked, looking at his apprentice and tilting his head.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open)   This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This unpoisioned lucky ducky (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2