Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Willow is returned (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

The Willow is returned (open) Empty
PostSubject: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 19:16

Willow had been taken out of camp by her mother one day and given to her father, a rouge named Moonlight. She had run away,gotten lost, and given directions to Riverclan territory by a nice Thunderclan queen and her daughters and son. She was scratched and bleeding in some places, and was horribly exhausted. I just want to see my siblings, Slushkit, and Ripplekit. I miss them, and mommy even though she gave me up.. The diluted gray and black calico she cat thought and her blue eyes filled with tears and sorrow, pain, and anger, and yes even resentment. Stumbling into the Riverclan camp she let out a mewl of relief. "Slushkit, Ripplekit, Whitefoot, Mommy!! I found you again!!" The kit mewled again and started to cry. She collapsed into a skinny, bleeding, wounded heap. Her head rushed with painful memories of being given up. The apprentice sized kit curled up into a shivering ball and stayed like that until she heard pawsteps.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) EmptySat 10 Oct 2015 - 20:26

"What's this... A kit?" Slushpaw wondered, walking over to a tiny bundle of fur. "W-willowkit...?" Slushpaw gasped, terrified at the fact she might be dead. She prodded the bundle. "Please tell me you're alive... Oh, Starclan."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 5:13

"Willow! Willow!" Salmonstripe screamed, darting towards her kit. "My baby! My baby... Slushpaw, go get your family. We need to celebrate," she instructed, talking rapidly. She gently cradled her daughter in her paws, then started spamming out the questions. "Why'd you leave Daddy? Do you feel alright? Are you hurt? . . ."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 10:06

Willow flinched when she heard yelling. Opening her eyes she cried out in relief and buried her muzzle into her mothers fur. "Mommy.. oh Mommy.. i missed you. Daddy's camp is scary. Windclan, and Thunderclan drove us out, and then Daddy told me to run and hide. But when he came back he brought me to Thunderclan territory and there there was a patrol and Daddy told me that his auntie Cloverpool and her daughters and son would be hunting in the forest about this time and to find them, and when i did they took me across the river and i had to find the camp because they couldn't go take me to camp. Daddy got away though, but he was hurt, he said he would be fine, and told me to tell you not to worry." The kit mewled and curled herself into her mothers fur crying.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 10:14

Slushpaw blinked. Her gaze softened however. "Are you okay? Did... Did anyone follow you?" She asked quietly. She licked her sisters head.

OOC: Can I add in someone who... Say... Might have followed Willow? She's nearly apprentice aged, so no harm. Her name is Amber-Rose.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 10:19

"No I don't think so." The apprentice aged calico meowed. But being a rouge for so long had sharpened her instincts. She scented something near the camp entrance. "Someones here i was wrong someone followed me.." Willowkit meowed and pointed with her tail at the entrance.

OOC:Yea she can join in i don't care
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 10:52

"Willow, dearest, your father will always protect you. You are safe with Mommy now don't worry." She cooed, being overprotective of her unharmed daughter. "Slushpaw, are you trying to scare Willow? Don't! Willow! No one followed you," she scolded, unsheathing her claws in case someone did...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 11:04

"No! I'm not! Why in the name of Starclan would I-" Slushpaw was interrupted as a small kitten, a little younger than Willow, walked through the bushes. "Where are you Willow? Everyone left me back there." The red and black kitten mewed, and was startled at the other cats. "W-who?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) EmptySun 11 Oct 2015 - 11:13

"Amber-Rose!!!" Willowkit detached herself from her mother and sister and ran over to the red and black kitten. "Your alright!! Why didn't you go with my Daddy and the others?" The calico meowed her voice full of concern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Willow is returned (open)   The Willow is returned (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Willow is returned (open)
Page 1 of 1