Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivorypaw's training [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 12:57

Ivorypaw had became over joyed since she easily caught her first rabbit ever. She couldn't wait too show it off too her family and her mentor she was completely sure that her father would be extremely proud of her. An ear flickered as she glanced around wondering where her mentor had hid, Cedarfur had hidden well and she wasn't able too spot the older tom at well, at least she knew that he could do something well. The apprentice slightly leaped off her paws when Cedarfur had shown himself, he had surprised her after all.

Trying too contain her calm and confident composure Ivorypaw had nudged her freshly killed rabbit forward her whiskers twitching as she purred. "I killed it so easily!" The white she cat had said eagerly licking the blood off her claws as she did so. "Impressive right?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 13:07

When she showed him the rabbit Cedarfur replied"Yes! You did great! But of course there are some things we need to work on." he sat down. "What do you think they were?" he said softly, showing her he was still very proud.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 13:14

Ivorypaw had blinked completely stumped, she wasn't sure what she had done wrong and she was sure that Cedarfur was mistaken when he had said she needed somethings to work on. Doubting his judgement Ivorypaw had shrugged her nose giving a twitch too show she was frustrated. "I don't knoww! I think I did flawless." The white she-cat had huffed glancing over towards the rabbit and pulling it back towards her with her paw. "But you tell me, what did I do wrong exactly..?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 13:35

"Well first, don't waist your energy running off trying to impress me. But what I did see you do good was crouch low to the ground, so your white fur doesn't show."

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 18:49

Ivorypaw had huffed, she saw no problem of running off the white apprentice did enjoy running after all she probably had more energy then Cedarfur even though he was much older then her and more trained as well. Her whiskers had twitched as she turned her head away not bothering too look at her mentor, she didn't even enjoy the small praise that he did give her. "So what next.."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 19:30

Cedarfur gave a small sigh when he realized she didn't approve of his teaching methods. "Okay, listen Ivorypaw. I am a new mentor and you are a new apprentice. So we are both on even grounds. I don't want to have to be stern, but if you keep complaining or dragging out training and patrols, it won't be fun! Now, either I can stand around TRYING to train you or we can actually train!" He gave her a stern look, making sure she knew who was in charge but then smiled. "Now first, lets sharpen your hunting skills. Then we'll go from there."

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 20:35

An ear twitched when she had heard Cedarfur's sigh. Normally Ivorypaw wouldn't care if she had let someone down, all she cared about was her familys approval not some other warrior in the clan who she barely could care about. Her ears had perked and bright blue eyes had slightly narrowed as she stared towards the warrior. His words were true but she couldn't stand training in the morning like this, oh well she would have to deal with it. With a soft sigh the apprentice gave a nod back towards Cedarfur, "Fine.."
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Sep 2015 - 20:53

"Good. Now that we have gotten that out of the way... show me what you know about a hunting stance."

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Oct 2015 - 22:50

The white apprentice sighed an ear flicking with annoyance. Glancing away from Cedarfur Ivorypaw had slowly lowered herself into an awkward crouch looking extremely uncomfortable in it, the crouch was not the best it could be. "Satisfied?" Ivorypaw had mewed her nose giving a irritated twitch.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 16:38

Cedarfur watched with pride, glad she was able to adapt and learn fast/. "Very good!" he smiled. "Now, I know many other warriors might looks very serious and tense when they hunt and fight, but let me tell you a little secret." He got into a hunters crounch then looked at her. "Relax. Don't ever tense up let your body flow, like leaves in the strong winds." He crept forward, not chasing anything in particular but showing Ivorypaw. He slithered forward snake like, slinking over a rock and back to his apprentice. He let his muscles relax and sat down in front of her. "Want to give it a try?"

ooc-sorry i didn't reply sooner, my email sometimes doesn't work. Its really annoying XD

Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 20:58

occ: no biggie!

ic: Her tail had twitched she honestly didnt want to give it a try but what choice did she have, she didn't want Cedarfur go and complain too her parents about how bad she was a apprentice. With a soft grunt the white apprentice had eased up the muscles in her back and already her hunters crouch looked much smoother. "It feels.. better." Ivorypaw had commented an ear flicking. Her gaze had followed her mentors as he crept forward watching every one of his movements. "Duh!" Ivorypaw had remarked stepping forward confidently and creeping forward.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Oct 2015 - 21:59

Cedarfur sighed. "No it's not duh." he said calmly. "Not a lot of warriors use this technique. When I was an apprentice like you, I had to improvise on my hunting skills because I am so tall. But it doesn't really depend that much on height, you can still learn it."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivorypaw's training [closed]   Ivorypaw's training [closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivorypaw's training [closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: