Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 4:53 am

Barrenkit watched with wide eyes as all the other kits left. Woah, who knew a warrior had so much power! The patched tabby looked at the cat who was named Whitefoot before he crouched down in a frightened way, hiding behind Troutstep a bit. Boy, I sure hope he doesn't yell at me, thought the tom. "H...hi, sir," Barrenkit squeaked quietly and dully. "I'm Barrenkit."

The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 Image13

The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 7:25 am

Troutstep could see the kit was scared. "Hey little one, no need to be scared. Besides, Whitefoot is the last cat to be scared of." he chuckled. "Whitefoot, this is my friend Barrenkit." he introduced the kit, who he had a particular liking for.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:02 am

Whitefoot's amber gazed pierced into the small fluff bundle, "Pardon my behavior, it's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Troutstep's brother." He mewed softer than he had been with the other kits.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 11:08 am

Ooc- hisses to whitefoot, barrenkit is mine! No touchy! XD

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 5:23 pm

Barrenkit stared at the two for a second, looking absolutely clueless as he thought of what to say. "Hi, Troutstep's brother," Barrenkit purred with a joking smile curled on his lips. The smile didn't last long because his face soon turned back to it's usual blank look. They seem to like me...that's a plus. If I have strong and powerful warrior friends like the two of them, then none of the other kits can pick on me. Even when I'm an apprentice, the other apprentices can't lay a paw on me without these guys backing me up. You are one clever cat, Barrnekit. A streak of ambition and power rose in the tiny ginger, white, and black kit for a brief moment before he came back to his senses. Not only that, but they seem like good friends. It wasn't long before the tom got distracted and wandered off, which he had a bad habit of doing. His mother often worried that something was wrong with him because he was always dawdling away in the middle of something.

OOC: Not ending the topic, just pointing out how Barrenkit randomly drifts away in the middle of a conversation or whatever.

Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Ripplekit watched them, rolling a moss ball back and forth with boredom. He had thought that Whitefoot like him, but he wondered if he were wrong. He looked at Barrenkit with a small glint of resentment in his blue eyes, which were like sheets of ice. Then he shook his head. How could he possibly think like that! Ripplekit opened his jaws to yowl to Barrenkit.
"Hey Barrenkit! When you're done with the warriors," Ripplekit flared a bit of anger into his voice at the word," do you want to play mossball?"

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 8:49 pm

Troutstep somewhat disliked how Whitefoot came over and interrupted his conversation with the kit. He saw Barrenkit wonder off and wondered if the small cat had some sort of disorder, but then realized that kits could act like that. He'll probably grow out of it later... the tom thought to himself. "Why did you come over here?" he asked, turning his head towards his brother, annoyed.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:50 am

Whitefoot purred, "What? I can't spend time with my brother? You can have all the kit friends you like but try saving some time for me too" He pawed at his brother gently. His friendly tone was hiding the tiny bit of jealousy, He can have friends, I won't bother them. But don't forget about me..

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 8:01 am

"Don't worry, how could anyone not have time to hang out with the great and wonderful Whitefoot?" he chuckled. I really hope Barrenkit is my apprentice though.... With him and I as a team, we would be unstopable! he thought, looking over at the wandering kit. Then his voice turned a bit colder. "Besides, it's not like I have a mate or anyone to hang out with besides you." he looked at the ground.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:11 pm

Whitefoot rested his muzzle against his brothers shoulder, "I understand, if the she-cats weren't so fish brained I might consider a mate. Barrenkit seemed to like you, you can try being his friend" He mewed softly with a flick of his tail.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 7:21 pm

It's not the she-cats who are fishbrained, it's me. Troutstep thought to himself. At the sound of Barrenkit's name, Troutstep perked up. For some reason he liked the little kit, and thought he make an actual friend besides his brother in the clan. Someone who wasn't his mother's kits. Troutstep gave a nod at what his brother said.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 5:08 am

Barrenkit was drawn back to his senses when Ripplekit spoke to him. "Uh...sure," Barrenkit answered to his question. "But I still wanna hang out with the warriors," he said, mocking Ripplekit's way of saying warriors. The tom wobbled back to Troutstep and Whitefoot. Thees two are nice to me, they like me. I don't like Ripplekit talking about them like that. The fluff ball sat down in front of Troutstep, pressing against the warrior's chest.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:25 am

Troutstep was gazing into the distance when he felt something press against his chest. "Wha..." he was about to complain but saw it was the tailess kit, so he kept quiet. It was kinda nice to have a kit that admired him so much. Even though his siblings might have, for some reason he just couldn't accept them yet.

Ooc-btw, dont think troutstep is going all soft or somethin XD

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:27 pm

Whitefoot's jealousy stopped abruptly when he heard the sadness in his brother's voice, when the kit came and nuzzled into him. He did nothing but purr and began his usual grooming on his brothers pelt.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Ripplekit slumped down, a sad gleam to his eyes. He looked around for Slushkit but didn't see her. Ripplekit puffed out his brown fur with sadness then looked down

PostSubject: Re: The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)   The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The dull and dreary Barrenkit (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2