Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A damp, dull, Shadowclan day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

A damp, dull, Shadowclan day Empty
PostSubject: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 11:55

The smell of marsh and crow food filled Badgerkit's nose as he woke up inside of Shadowclan's nursery. Barely any sunshine was shining outside, leaving the nursery dark and eerie. Somehow this pleased Badgerkit, though he was to curious to stay in the nursery and not go outside and explore. He slowly crawled out. The Sky above him was grey and it looked like it would rain soon. He stretched, his black and white pelt seeming dull in the grey sunshine. He padded over to the fresh kill pile, dodging mud puddles, but stomping on every flower he saw. Once he got to the pile of food, he dragged a small frog off the top. Badgerkit pulled it over to a shady spot at the edge of camp and started chewing away, hoping that nobody would notice him.

A damp, dull, Shadowclan day Image13

A damp, dull, Shadowclan day Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 6:04

Scratchpaw padded out of the apprentices' den and yawned. "I guess I could get a bit of fresh kill.." he mumbled. Padding over to the fresh kill pile, he sensed something moving in the shadows. It was something smaller than apprentices, and no prey would dare come into camp. 'Must be a kit,' the apprentice thought. Sniffing the air, he noticed it was Badgerkit. Scratchpaw grabbed a lizard from the fresh-kill pile and padded over to the black and white kit, hoping for someone to talk to.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 10:45

Turtlepaw sat under a tall pine tree that was growing back its needles it lost in leaf-bare.The smell of the trees weren't that bad but the crow food was.He flickered his ears when he heard something small padding towards the entrance of camp."Must be nothing"He muttered.Turtlepaw sat up and yawned sleepily from training.He saw Scratchpaw come by with a lizard in his mouth.Turtlepaw walked up to Scratchpaw silently."Were are you going?"He whispered, hoping no one would hear them.

iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 11:57

Dangling from his mouth was a plump rabbit, the stupid thing had wandered too far into the pines from the moors. Proud of his catch, Scorchclaw padded with his head high into camp. "Rabbit anyone?" He called as he set the fat animal on the ground.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 14:11

Badgerkit slightly growled as two cats approached him. Then, another one padded into camp. He grabbed his frog and tried to back up deeper into the shadows, but he couldn't anymore because the protective berier that surrounded camp was in the way. Badgerkit eventually just sat there, not saying a word as the cats came closer.

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 16:03

Turtlepaw squinted his eyes to see who the cat was.He scented the air.It was a Shadowclan cat or so he thought.He squinted a little harder to clearly see who was the cat.The small walking ball of fur was a kit."Badgerkit?What are you doing all the way here?"He exclaimed.Again, Turtlepaw flickered his ears at the sound of pawsteps.

Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 16:17

Badgerkit looked around at all of the cats' faces. I have to say something. I don't want to sit here looking like a coward!  He suddenly stood up straight and began to speak in a harmless, adorable, Scared voice. "I was only munching on some food, when I heard something over by the fresh-kill pile, so I came over here in this dark corner to hide," he lied. Then, for extra dramatic effects, he ran behind Turtlepaw's leg. "I think I heard it again!" He yowled

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 7:36

Scratchpaw looked around and dropped his lizard. Padding over to the fresh kill pile, he sniffed the air. "What did it sound like?" he asked. There wasn't any unfamiliar scent, or a smell that was different from what the camp usually smelled like.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 9:02

Turtlepaw glanced at the area that Badgerkit was in and pened his mouth.The area had no scent of prey or anything at all.His gaze laneded on Badgerkit."Did you see what it was?Som where under the trees?"Turtlepaw meowed.He stood anxiously with excitement to see what it was.

Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 12:35

What should I say? What should I say? Thought Badgerkit. "I don't know. It might've only been the wind in the trees or something." Badgerkit said, looking up at the trees. Suddenly, it started raining. First it started out as a few drops, but then it poured down. Badgerkit squealed and tried to use Turtlepaw as an umbrella.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 16:09

Scratchpaw mrrowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyTue 24 Jun 2014 - 19:05

Turtlepaw was stunned by the kit actions but he purred.Well this has certainly gone awkward."Maybe you should go into the nursery-you don't want to get sick."He chided.Turtlepaw stood taller above the ball of fluffy black and white fur.

Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 4:09

Badgerkit nodded his head, even though nobody could see. He then ran over to the nursery, a sly smirk on his face growing bigger as he got farther away from the cats. I had them fooled! He thought proudly.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day EmptyWed 25 Jun 2014 - 6:51

Scratchpaw looked at the other cats. "Do you think there was something in camp? I looked around and couldn't find anything. There was no scent of anything unusual."

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A damp, dull, Shadowclan day   A damp, dull, Shadowclan day Empty

Back to top Go down

A damp, dull, Shadowclan day
Page 1 of 1