Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Well if Echo is doing it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Well if Echo is doing it Empty
PostWell if Echo is doing it

Hey, guys. A lot of you don't know me, and it is mainly due to the fact that I don't go on this site anymore. I stopped roleplaying on WCC years ago, as I just lost interest. I've always stuck around, but slowly, my administration became inadequate. I became the Queen Elizabeth of WCC, and well, Queen Elizabeth is a beamy old hag and I am too young and spry and handsome to go out with such a false sense of power.

Today, after two tries at my crown, I will officially be stepping down as an administrator of WCC. You all don't need me, and you haven't needed me in years. I've been holding onto this title with a sort of fear and longing that I will miss it, but now that I've moved on, from this site and to Beata, I don't really have that fear anymore. I can safely say that I will never contribute to this site again on a staff level, and do not need to clutter the ranks and obstruct someone who deserves it more.

I joined here in 2009, and I love most of the people who have come on and befriended me over the years. I'll still check in from time to time, and I'll always be on Beata, but my time on WCC has come to an official close.

As that one guy said during that one movie at that one part, "Goodbye."

Share this post on: reddit

Well if Echo is doing it :: Comments

Toy
Re: Well if Echo is doing it
Post Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 18:38 by Toy
HOLY **** WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING?? Wait does that mean I can become a mod?
Echo
Post Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 21:17 by Echo
We've all technically left already and are just making it official. .w.
No, the more you ask to be a mod, the less likely you are to get it. Just being active on a site doesn't cut it.
Kitty
Post Fri 25 Sep 2015 - 21:44 by Kitty (Online)
Like Echo said.

I'm just now coming back, but seeing the fact that this site is so old, and for the fact that Echos been on the site for four years, and Jay even longer, I can understand why they're leaving. In general, I just hope that everyone finds something they can enjoy. :)
Comet
Post Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 3:00 by Comet
I saw Jay's name was green and loudly said "what the f*ck"

Cause in all honesty, I thought Jay would stick around forever
Ash
Post Wed 30 Sep 2015 - 11:40 by Ash (Online)
Bye :'(
Your top poster spot, though! Oh well.
Post  by Sponsored content

Well if Echo is doing it

Page 1 of 1