Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:53 pm

Falconstar made his way to the top of the Tallrock, calling out to his clan, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:22 pm

Ivorykit peered her head out of the nursery, her beady little blue eyes glowing with excitement. It was a clan meeting! and she had turned 6 moons today so she'd be an apprentice! Running out of the nursery the fluffy white kit skidded to a stop infront of the tall-rock.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:34 pm

Silverpaw strolled out of the apprentices den, stretching as she sat. Keeping her attention to Falconstar she saw the excited Ivorykit bouncing around. Her ceremony? She guessed as she swept her bright white tail over he light grey paws.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Lightfoot watched his youngest kit scampering with delight. Secretly, he loved that Ivorykit looked just like him. He wondered if he was just like that at his apprentice ceremony, with excited blue eyes wide and white fur fluffed up in excitement. He smiled broadly at her lack of timidity. The vague thought that he was smothering his kits stuck in the back of his mind, but he didn't really care because it was better than being completely left alone by your parents like he was.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 11:48 pm

As everyone gathered around, Falconstar spoke again. "Ivorykit, it is time for you to become an apprentice. From now until you are ready to be a warrior, you will be called Ivorypaw. Cedarfur will be your mentor."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 12:26 am

Ivorypaw's eyes widened in a small fraction, she was finally an apprentice!! The small white-kit had glanced around for Cedarfur, when she had spotted him Ivorypaw had walked forward happily her blue eyes sparkling. "Hey nice too meet you! I'll try my best too learn everything you teach me!" The white apprentice had mewed being friendly.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Cedarfur's ears perked when he heard his name. Really?! Me?! When the small cat walked up to him, he was filled with joy. "Hello little one, nice to meet you. I can't wait to start training." he had to bend over almost to the point were he was laying down to reach the young cats nose.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:39 pm

Silverpaw purred, I can't wait to have my own apprentice! Dipping her grey head in respect to Cedarfur she congratulated him.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivorykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1