Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? Empty
PostSubject: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 8:34

After days of journeying, he was finally able to recognize the familiar places of his home. Or place he resided in, Mystery was always changing where he slept. Bounding through the alleys with the young Silver by his side he scented for the strange cat, Spirit, who he had met on one of his earlier adventures. Stopping to catch his breathe the cream colored tom, glanced at his companion, over the few days he had grown close to the pretty she-cat and wondered what would happen to them if she found her family. No matter, at least she'll be happy. Signaling her to follow closely, as alleys could be dangerous and he was her protector, they walked the last few paw steps to the old house where Spirit resided. Smelling many cat scents he knew the rumor was true, she had been taking in strays.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 8:45

Silver followed the cream Tom. I wonder if we'll find my friends if they are happy here then I will stay with what makes me happy.. Mystery.. He makes me happy and besides he gave me the freed to roam around the forest again, as well as other places. She thought and they padded into the abandoned twoleg nest.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 8:50

Spirit was checking on each and every cat that was nearby that now resided in her slowly growing clan. The she cat had small tiny flecks of silver on her muzzle showing her age. The she cat had only recently lost her daughter and it upset the she cat but she kept going on. Spirit soon padded from the abandoned twoleg nest and saw the two cats. She blinked for a moment though she had stopped Silver from padding in unintionally she looked to Silver and smiled before mewing"hello"

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 9:11

Silver looked at Mystery then at Spirit. "Hello.." She meowed shyly. Her blue eyes look over the she cat gently and then decided she was no threat.  She shook her white misty tabby stripes and silver fur. "Do..do you happen to have any cats by the name of Rust,Cloud,Smoke, or Willow?" She asked kinda anxiously.

Rust woke up from his best with Cloud purring he gently lick her ear.

Cloud woke up and smiled then looked around for Spirit. "Wheres Spirit?"

"I dunno." The rust colored Tom replied.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 9:14

"Well yes I do . In fact Rust and Cloud are inside " Spirit mewed smiling some.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 10:04

Mystery fluffed up his fur defensively besides Silver, although he knew the old cat he still didn't trust other rouges. When she spoke of the cats Silver knew, saying they were inside, Mystery felt conflicted. Pushing his own feelings aside, he dipped his head to Spirit, "Pleased to see you again Spirit, would you be kind to lead us to the cats? They are Silver's family, we have traveled far in hopes of finding them." He mewed in his deep but polite voice, still he crept forward in front of Silver.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 10:11

Spirit smiled some and nodded " sure of course follow me " The old she cat mewed and turned padding back into the old twoleg den quietly. After she did she padded to Rust and Cloud.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 10:22

Silver shrugged and followed the old she cat into the den.

Rust looked over at Spirit then to Cloud. "Heres Spirit. And it looks like she has more recruits if I'm correct." He meowed his deep green eyes studying the cats.

Cloud nodded and fluffed her fur out.

"Rust, Cloud!!" She meowed and ran over to her friends.

Rust and Cloud stared dumbfounded at the silver and white tabby cat. "Who are you?" Rust meowed. Although it had been several moons since they joined Spiritclan he didn't recognize this pretty silver she cat.

Cloud narrowed her eyes in thought then shook her head. "Sorry I don't remember you. Even if we were friends at one point I'm sorry to say I don't remember."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 10:34

Spirit flicked her tail and looked to the two before to mystery and Silver. She flicked her dark tail and sat down

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 11:03

Mystery was shocked the cats they had been searching for, didn't remember her. Narrowing his dark blue eyes he growled at them.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 11:09

"Mystery don't hurt them!! It's ok I wasn't going to stay with them anyways.." Silver meowed to her companion. Flicking her tail a couple of Raines she padded out of the twoleg nest.

Rust narrowed his eyes trying to remember but he didn't really remember much about his early kithood.

Cloud was the same way. But when Mystery growled at her she shrank back in fear.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 11:12

Huffing, he kept his eyes narrowed as he followed her out of the abandoned nest. His heart was racing angrily, How can they not remember her? That's so rude!

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 11:46

Spirit watched the encounter but her fur bristled a bit when Mystery growled. The old she cat stood and watched them leave the abandoned twoleg den. She then looked to Rust and Cloud.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 13:15

Rust and Cloud stayed quiet and Rust shook his head.

Cloud rolled her eyes at their reactions to them not knowing how many moons ago when they were born from their mothers. Cloud didn't have any siblings and neither did Rust.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? EmptySat 19 Sep 2015 - 13:33

Spirit was quiet for a moment before calming and said"i ll be in my nest if anyone needs me "she mewed and padded off.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?   Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here? Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver and Mysteries grand adventure led them here?
Page 1 of 1