Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay   Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay EmptyFri 25 Mar 2011 - 22:50

MPW
Indulge yourself in a roleplay like anything before. :'D

It's an entire new world of pokemon mystery dungeon.

The Story:

Please, don't let that big old text scare you. :'D That took forever to write.
We accept all kinds of roleplayers! If you can roleplay here, no doubt you can roleplay there!

Awesome Things too Know~!

| While this guild has plenty of missions to accomplish, it isn't simply mission after mission after mission.
We have cities and many different places within the world and the Palace of the Sun for your characters to explore!
Such as the Royal Library, A nice Diner, A roaring Nightclub, sweet gardens, and romantic and relaxing hot springs. :'D
Every Rescue Team is also assigned their own dorm, awesome-sauce, amirite?!

|| Pokemon is simply no fun if you don't feel a small connection to your characters. Me and my fellow Admin, Jason, will be
glad with helping you make customized pokemon suited to your character! As seen below, it can be simple or simply crazy! Screw you, Biology!

Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay VENUS Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Fy Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Gqregr Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Absol-1 Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Gayson

Or you can chill with the norm. :'D That's awesome too.
Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay SuMysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Untitled-5Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay G

||| Every Friday night, we plan yo gather the entire website together to go on what we call "Chapters". They are a major part of the site plot.
With all the rescue teams on at once, we go and fight bosses or go on other major mission where we work together to reach a single goal.
Not only is it major fun, the rewards are greater then usual, and you earn much respect in the guild! These usually last from Friday to Sunday.

I can't explain it all on here, so you will just have to check it out for yourself!

Because.
You.
Are.

AWESOME.
And so is this site. :'D
Join Today!

CLICK HERE NAO

Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay PDt1Qqd Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Cherry

Cherry

Characters : pft
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 1600

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay   Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 5:02

OOH!! I will nao join. :D

Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Tumblr_n6fg5588em1styzrqo1_500
deal wit it
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay   Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 7:02

I joined et :'D EVERYONE MUST JOIN >:U It's really well-made.

Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay   Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 8:31

Amazing site, Ebs! I'll join when I get home :D

Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay   Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 13:21

Yay! :'D Thanks Guys!

Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay PDt1Qqd Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay   Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 20:34

Can you join Guild of the Moon? .3.

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay   Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay EmptySat 26 Mar 2011 - 20:43

No. D: Sry. Everyone's first Guild is the Guild of the Sun for Plot reasons. >3< Sry.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay   Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysteries of the Pokemon World;; A Mystery Dungeon Roleplay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Advertisements-
Jump to: