Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Viperpaw's Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

Viperpaw's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Viperpaw's Ceremony   Viperpaw's Ceremony EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 9:05 pm

Spottedstar called the clan together.

OOC: super short, super busy.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Ceremony   Viperpaw's Ceremony EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 1:49 am

Viperpaw calmly stepped out of the apprentice den, taking his place underneath High Rock.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Ceremony   Viperpaw's Ceremony EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 8:51 am

OOC~ Wait Viperpaw fawn's brother?

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Ceremony   Viperpaw's Ceremony EmptyFri Sep 11, 2015 9:15 pm

"Viperpaw, please step forward" she mewed, letting the apprentice do so. "I, Spottedstar, leader of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend him to you in his turn." she looked at the face of the apprentice. "Viperpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Ceremony   Viperpaw's Ceremony EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:11 pm

"I do." The tom said, his tail twitching anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Ceremony   Viperpaw's Ceremony EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 7:14 pm

"Then by the powers of Starclan I give you your warrior name, from now on you shall be Viperfang. Thunderclan honors your bravery and loyalty and welcomes you are a full warrior of Thunderclan."

PostSubject: Re: Viperpaw's Ceremony   Viperpaw's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Viperpaw's Ceremony
Page 1 of 1