Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family Empty
PostSubject: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 9:26

Moonlight led Salmonstripe to his home to meet his family hoping they don't flip out and attack her. Moonlight was almost a Medicine cat and could finally have a proper mate and kits. He stopped at the entrance and breifly twined his tail with Salmonstripes and then led her I to the clearing. "Boneclan come meet my mate!" The white tom yowled to his family. He shuffled his silver paws and his silver tipped tail twitched nervously. He whispered to his mate. "Dont worry I'm sure they'll love you Salmonstripe." He purred and stir in front of her protectively just in case they decided to be hostile and attack.
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 9:59

The tabby peered over her mate's shoulder, hard gazes staring her down. "Hello, I'm Salmonstripe, a warrior of RiverClan..." She gulped, rubbing against Moonlight.

OOC: Shortness

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 10:14

Storm sat up from his doze and gave a trill of pleasure, "hello! Wonderful to meet you I'm moon's father Storm" He mewed pleased his son and found a cat. He didn't even give a second glance that it was a clan cat, after all Meadow was a clan cat too

OOC- I'm at a college course so I won't be home until this evening so wait up!

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 10:42

Eagle briskly padded out of his den, narrowing his eyes at Salmonstripe. Awkwardly smiling at his sister in-law, he decided not to act rude. After all, his mate was a Clan cat too! "I'm Eagle, Moon's brother. Nice to meet you, Salmonstripe." He purred, politely dipping his head at her. Upon first glance, Salmonstripe was very pretty; and, from her sentence, "Hello, I'm Salmonstripe a warrior of RiverClan..." Her voice was soft and pleasant to be around. He completely understood why Moonlight and Salmonstripe got along so well.

~

The orange tabby walked-- more like limped-- out of his den. The shady tom looked at the Clan cat, "Well hello there, Salmonstripe. I'm Flames, the leader of BoneClan. I see you've met my grandsons and my son?" He greeted, almost sourly. He gave a bitter grin, taking his distance and sitting down there. He wasn't so sure with the idea of Moonlight mating with a Clan cat. Though, she did say she was from RiverClan. Not WindClan. If she was from WindClan she would've been running for the moors!

~

The tabby nodded to Flames, then frowned at his bitter tone. "Yes, I've met your family.." She replied, and took a tiny step backwards. She didn't feel very welcomed at all; she felt more scared, and skittish.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 10:46

Moonlight wrapped his tail around her protectively. His brother and his father seemed friendly enough but when his mother found out what would she do after all she was a clan cat as well. The last time his mother met Salmonstripe at the river he was lost and she didn't take to kindly to the she cat. "Dont worry Salmonstripe he'll warm up to you sooner or later my dear." He licked her cheek trying to comfort her and tell her he was there for her.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 12:51

Meadow padded after Flames, her ears flicking suspiciously. When she spotted Salmonstripe, she immediately stiffened, and her tail lashed once. Her shoulder fur bristled, and she half-unsheathed her claws.

The deputy stalked stiffly to Flames's side, and stood tall and straight. She didn't dare look at Moonlight, in case she fell into a bout of anger. But I'll talk to him later, all right, she vowed quite dryly. Out loud she meowed stiffly, "Salmonstripe. How... unexpected to see you in our camp." Without looking at her son, she kept her hard gaze on the RiverClan warrior. "Moon is the son of the deputy, who happens to be me." She allowed a warning to edge her mew. "Why are you in our camp?" she asked, surprising herself at how direct her voice sounded, however assertive she meant to seem.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 13:05

The tabby looked at his daughter in-law, and whispered into her ear, "Well, Meadow... I have unfortnate news. Moonlight has decided to take on a mate, which wouldn't be too bad if well... His mate happened to be Salmonstripe." He hissed silently to himself, then bristled as he watched Moonlight- his handsome grandson- clearly having... feelings... for the she-cat. He watched their every moves, which ended up with a harsh snarl when Salmonstripe rubbed against him.

Oh, dear. This is worse than I thought. They are mating, for BoneClan's sake! Why? Why did they meet? We don't take kindly to these Clan cats!
He hissed, his long fur bristling madly. He unsheathed his claws, and narrowed his amber eyes.

~

Eagle watched the two and smiled gently, then jumped up and turned around when he heard a clearly angry hiss. He pinned his ears back and thought sadly, Poor Moonlight! He just doesn't understand what kind of trouble he'll be in. Self reminder; Don't make this mistake and do this with Marigoldpaw! He flicked his tail to his brother, to try and signal to him that he wasn't going to be let off that easy.

~

Salmonstripe looked at the BoneClan deputy, Meadowpa- no, Meadow she said it was.

"Greetings, Meadow. I just came to stop by and meet all of you, but I mean no harm whatsoever. I... I'm sorry for walking straight in, Meadow. I'm sorry..."
She dipped her head in full respect to the former Clan cat, then stepped back behind her handsome mate.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 13:17

Meadow took a step forward, her claws fully out now. She flicked her tail at Moonlight, warning him not to speak. "You are a Clan cat. My son is a rogue cat, and a respected one at the least. You and him are disgraces if you mate together. Salmonstripe, if you mate with my son, you will be a disgrace to your Clan, as well as the other Clans." Finally she turned to Moonlight. "Moonlight, if you mate with my former and current enemy"-- Meadow meant Salmonstripe --"you will be a disgrace to this family and all BoneClan cats that trusted you, as well as myself. I am not forbidding it to you two, however." She coldly dipped her head, mockery showing slightly in her eyes. "You can choose if you want to be disgraces to all cats you ever held close to you."

With that, she lashed her tail and spun around, heading towards Flames's perch. She leapt upon it to revive her frequent watch over BoneClan, and sat still and straight, ignoring Salmonstripe and Moonlight. She relished the light that washed her cream-colored pelt, turning it to silver, and self-pride swelled slightly inside her. BoneClan belongs to Flames and I. Disloyalty and disgrace will not be tolerated. If Moon decides to become a disgrace, that's his problem. His punishment will be something bad....

Her kind and caring side crept up on her. He's your son! the voice whispered. You can't do this!

But he betrayed me. He deserves nothing less than severe punishment, and that punishment includes his love and trust being taken away from him by his family, even his mother.

But what will Storm do? What will he think? Will he think you betrayed Moon? Meadow forced herself to ignore her mind's arguments, and curled her tail tightly over her paws.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 16:11

Moonlights fur bristled. "Then I'll just go to Riverclan with Salmonstripe!" He angrily yowled to his mother when she left. Who cares if I lose this family I'll have my own anyways. He thought bitterly to himself.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 16:14

Meadow turned her head to look at Moonlight, her own beloved son. "You said that, not me," she mewed calmly, no hint of defiance or coldness echoing in her voice. Only assertiveness shadowed her mew. "I won't retort to that, because I did not choose for you to leave. I said you could do what you want. If you stay here and stay loyal, you may be trusted by me again. If you go with Salmonstripe to RiverClan, you are no longer part of this family. It's completely your choice. Don't try to get me to retort."

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 16:53

"Im not!" Moonlight hissed back angrily. Turning towards Salmonstripe. "Let me go take you back to your clan if we have kits then I'll beat the burden of having no family except for you and those kits." He purred gently and led her away from Boneclans camp.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 17:27

OOC: So, he's leaving BoneClan...? I don't understand right now XD 

IC: Salmonstripe looked at her mate and then Meadow. She stepped back further, and then mewed, "Are you going to join RiverClan? I would still love you if you don't, but... If it's what you wish." Her words were whispered in a dreary, cold voice, and she frowned bitterly at the thought of losing Moonlight.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 17:35

OOC: he's staying in Boneclan

Moonlight hesitated. "Im staying in Boneclan.." He meowed and led her away.

OOC2: shortness

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family EmptySun 30 Aug 2015 - 15:27

OOC~ WAIT UP seriously

Storm was taken aback by his mate and father's reaction. Padding forward he nuzzled his son and whispered, "No matter what you choose, I will support you. I'm proud to call you my son" Stepping back he sought out his other son and stood in front of him trying to shield him from Meadow's rage. And Mewed, "I don't think it matters who he loves, as long as he truly loves her. It's wrong to disown him over this, Meadow." He spat, How could she do this? She was a clan cat! How can she try to put barriers around our son's heart?

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family   Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family Empty

Back to top Go down

Moonlight takes Salmonstripe to meet his family
Page 1 of 1