Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet the Family (CLOSED)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

Meet the Family (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 6:28 am

"Ay, Twistedpaw! Hurry along a little!" Mossfoot called as Fourtrees came into sight. The mother leading the daughter, she had decided to take Twistedpaw out on this border patrol, in hope of building up more trust. She knew it was jarring for the apprentice, and the last thing she wanted to do was be overbearing. Was she overbearing? Did she want more space? What was too much space? Mossfoot sighed. Parenting was hard. She could only hope for the best.
"I come here all the time. Nightly walks are my thing, you could say. I love being under the stars, exploring. And while there aren't as many little canopies and nooks as ThunderClan's forest out in these moors, there's still special spots. I love Fourtrees though. You know, the forest is maybe the only thing I miss about ThunderClan. Well, that and..." she trailed off, seemingly distracted. Maybe this wasn't the best time to mention Blacktwig. Not yet, anyway. She missed him than anything. He and Pinewhisker, the only friends she'd ever had in ThunderClan. Not because she was quiet or mean or shy, but because she was a dreamer. Maybe too floaty, maybe it had caused her to make less connections. They'd been the ones who understood her, the quirky, free-spirited she-cat who most noticed, but few cared.
She didn't know she'd see them sooner than she thought.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Meet the Family (CLOSED) Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:20 am

There was the sound of quick pawsteps near the brambles that ringed the forest. There was faint breathing, and you had to strain your ears to hear it. Unlike his granddaughter, who possibly inherited her light pelt from either of her grandmothers, and Mossfoot, his mate, who had a fluffy, striped coat, he was jet black with a few variegated tawny-and-white speckles. His eyes stayed in the dim light that shone through the trees, and a low growling started to grow in his throat.

Blacktwig leapt across a log, and then looked up. He crouched down, eyes training on the supposed 'intruders'. When they didn't seem to notice him, his tail lashed at a moderate level in annoyance. He decided to raise his voice. "Hey!" Blacktwig snarled. He'd just been hunting in his own territory - albeit near Fourtrees.

He stood up slowly and warily, oculars glinting. He took a closer, cautious look at the cats, and his mouth gaped. "M-Mosswing?" Blacktwig stammered with disbelief. "I... where is this WindClan she-cat taking you?" he questioned, with a hostile glance towards Twistedpaw.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:27 am

Pinewhisker followed Blacktwig with keen eyes as the other tom seemed to sense something. It was true, he could scent ti in the air, faint WindClan. What were WindClanners doing here? With a pang of surprise, the chocolate tom realized that even if they stood on their side of the border, fighting could hardly be averted. He followed the jet black tom with a shrug.

"Mosswing!" he exclaimed, and supressed the wish to press his cheek to hers in greeting. They were close, pretty close, but with Blacktwig here, he knew that would raise some angst between them. In the end, he had Emberheart, who would he have? "Mosswing and... you," he said, tilting his chin towards the younger cat behind her. " what are you doing here?" he suddenly said, fixing his stony glance on the apprentice.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:32 am

"Captured Mosswing, I bet!" Blacktwig growled, in response. His tail lashed with anger, as he readied himself for a pounce on the she-cat. He was much larger, and the force would be unbelievably powerful. But for some weird reason, he felt like he shouldn't. He was internally fighting himself. I should attack her, right? No? Unnn... he thought.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:38 am

Twistedpaw, after ungracefully tripping over the countless rabbit holes hidden under the snow, was relieved when it seemed that they were almost there. When Mossfoot trailed off, Twistedpaw looked at her to see if something was wrong. Luckily, nothing seemed to be, but when she didn't start again after a few moments Twistedpaw started.

"So, uh, I don't remember anything before Heatherstripe adopted me. It was a crazy family. She had a bunch of kits, but a few died early on if I remember. Olivekit was one of her children, I remember, but she fell into the gorge or something. And now that I think about it, I have gotten so distant to them the only one I rarely talk to is Duskstorm." She shuddered thinking about how she could barely remember their names. "Heatherstripe died a little after my apprentice ceremony. She was by that lone stump that you sometimes see on the moor, that's where she died. Giving childbirth. Quite ironic I think," She continued on.

"Oh, and there is this cat, Sprucethorn, that I used to really like. We known each other since kithood and are pretty close. He is a little cute too. But he is quite a jerk and is a little battle-hungry," she stopped, and apologized, "I am speaking too much, am I?"

She stopped when she saw the Thunderclan cats, all looking at her. She stared at them blankly for a few moments, before straightening up and introducing herself, "Uh, hi. I am Twistedpaw, Mossfoot's daughter."

OOC: I got my Heatherstripe's Kits facts right, right? I didn't look into all the places for kit deaths and nursery topics with her kits.
Mobile
Why do my posts look so small to yours? Please teach me your ways

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Meet the Family (CLOSED) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:43 am

Mossfoot snapped her gaze around at the sound of voices. Could it be...?
Pinewhisker! Blacktwig! I missed you!" the she-cat chirped, rushing up to her friends excitedly. "I've got so much to tell you!" She then caught sight of moth of their sceptical looks towards both her and Twistedpaw. "Don't worry about us, Twistedpaw and I were just on a little patrol. And, um, my name is Mossfoot now." Her last sentence was followed by a sheepish smile. How were they going to react? "And Twistedpaw," she said, turning to her daughter, "Well, Blacktwig is your father."

(CUE THE DRAMATIC MUSIC AND A MID-SEASON CLIFFHANGER)

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:49 am

Blacktwig gazed at Twistedpaw for a moment, frozen in shock, before Mossfoot greeted him cheerfully. He eyed them weirdly for a moment, but this sort of half-confused look soon faded into a slight ogling towards Mossfoot. Barely noticeable, but it was there. "So you weren't missing..." he muttered, keeping track of the opposing she-cat's words. "You joined WindClan... who's..." Blacktwig stopped talking.

"She's my daughter?!" Blacktwig exclaimed, keeping his voice low for the purposes of not being heard. "And... I haven't been there for her... I'm so sorry, Twistedpaw..." he mumbled under his breath, but just loud enough for Twistedpaw to hear. He let out a quiet wince.

"If I'd known, I would've tried to be there..." he sighed, looking up at the stars. He shuffled his paws. "G-Gee..." he stammered.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 8:59 am

"Well, I did go missing," Mossfoot was quick to inform him, "But I made a friend in the Twolegplace who hangs around the forest, and he told me that Twistedpaw was still alive. I though she died when she ran off from camp and never made it back, but hearing she was alive and well....I had to go and find her. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier, but..." she faltered. It was hard to express what she wanted to at the moment, and she bit her lip. "I just wanted to be there for her. And you too, Pinewhisker. I'm sorry I didn't come back at all. I was lonely in ThunderClan, bar you two, and, well, I hope you understand where I'm coming from. Blacktwig...well, I'm sorry too. I wish you could have been there too, but please, don't worry yourself over it. I know you're busy in ThunderClan. You have a life there. It's alright."

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:03 am

Twistedpaw's first response was: "Your lying"

But then she realized her mother wouldn't lie to her, so she took a deep breath. "So, I guess I went a long way from the orphaned cat who was adopted only to get orphaned again," She gave a nervous laugh, trying to figure out her life.

"So...dad," The word seemed alien on her tongue, "No need to say sorry. Please don't." she gave him a small smile.

OOC: Sorry for shortness

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Meet the Family (CLOSED) Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:05 am

Pinewhisker stared with a stony face at th ewhole scene developing in front of him. Blacktwig had a daughter in WindClan, which was Mosswing, wait no, Mossfoot's daughter? Also Mossfoot now lived in WindClan. Pinewhisker shook his head. This was way too dramatic for the chocolate brown tom, and could easily feel slightly odd in the family. "Is this the day for bomb confessions? Me and Emberheart are mates now." he added matter-of-factly.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:08 am

"Well..." Blacktwig stopped, licking his ebony coat, sprinkled with bi-colored ticking. "I just don't know now. Dear StarClan." He looked down, sighing. He looked a bit frantic. Well, this was awkward. Nearly as awkward as the time when Mosswing came to WindClan, after hearing news about her daughter - alive!

A nervous hum buzzed from out of Blacktwig's lips. The huge tom lifted himself up; and though he was a ThunderClan warrior, somewhat through and through - I mean with morals, etcetera... he looked like a tiger. He paced in front of the two. He sat next to Mossfoot eventually, pressing his fur lightly up against hers. "Uhm..." he said. He huffed a sigh of amusement, trying to make the situation less... strange. "I hope you said nothing bad about me!" Blacktwig laughed weakly.

He licked a forepaw, looking at Pinewhisker. He blinked at the chocolatey brown tomcat. He had news, too. News about Sheepnose and Emberheart... Blacktwig began to think about his deceased nieces and nephew, but that just broke his heart. He wouldn't tell any living soul about that if he were Pinewhisker. He scratched behind his ear thoughtfully. I guess this was almost like a family reunion.

When Pinewhisker told Mossfoot, him and Twistedpaw about him and Emberheart's relationship, he nodded. "Ey, I kind of expected it." Blacktwig chuckled. "You guys have been hanging out a lot. Well, congratulations!" he mewed.

Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:17 am

"Well, I hadn't told her about you yet!" Mossfoot chuckled, trying to alleviate some of the tension. "But it'll be all good from here on." She playfully nudges Blacktwig, before catching wind of Pinewhisker. "Oh, congratulations! But, um, who's Emberheart? Oh my, I've been gone for long!" She turned her attention back to Blacktwig and Twistedpaw. "Please, don't feel like you have to rush this. Take it slow, get to know each other. I get this is awkward now, but I don't want it to be like that forever, ay?"

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:24 am

Pinewhisker lowered his head with a pleased smile at the congratulations he recieved from his friends. When Mossfoot finished speaking he chuckled, bringing himself close to her ear. "You've always been overly-optimistic, did you know that?" he laughed, before he raised his head again, wandering how his friend would interact to his daughter.

Galepaw, Sagepaw, Driftpaw

He suddenly brought his head low, almost hoping to leave the clearing right then.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Libra Snake

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:26 am

Blacktwig looked at the ground shyly, then back up at Mossfoot. "Well..." he began, as if he were about to deliver a large discourse.

"Here's what happened. In ThunderClan, Blizzardshine became deputy," he said, swishing his tail. He thought, personally, that she was a good choice. Her kind-heartedness was useful, and it wasn't overwhelming. Her logic was on point, and she was of reasonable age. He continued on. "Sparkpaw is the medicine cat, Dreamleaf's, apprentice." Blacktwig meowed informatively. "I gained a new apprentice, Sandpaw, and my current one, my niece, Halfpaw, is soon to become a warrior," he continued. "Emberheart, my sister, is now Pinewhisker's mate. I found a young kit in the territory, and brought him in. His name is Leopardkit, and my daughter, Mottledwing, is taking care of him." Blacktwig took a breath, thinking of what else he needed to tell Mossfoot. "We have many new apprentices, too, Grasswhisker and Blazestrike became warriors and had kits. Mottledwing also had a kit named Vixenkit." Blacktwig finished tiredly.

His pawsteps grew weak as slumber tugged him, but once he was finished, he regained stamina. He sighed affectionately, with the presence of Mossfoot and Twistedpaw. Even though he didn't know them, and they were completely foreign, at least he knew them. He then noticed Pinewhisker's stance, with his head dropped.

His eyes became big. What was wrong? Blacktwig didn't know, but something was. He flinched. "Pinewhisker...?" he asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) EmptySun Jan 08, 2017 9:30 am

"Stop it. Stop talking about mates and happy warriors and apprentices and joy and... stpo it, please." he whispered, and now he was shaking, every muscle in his body tense with grief. "I'm not feeling... well. Mossfoot..." he took in a deep breath.

"All of my kits, Galepaw, Sagepaw, Driftpaw, they are dead, I think... and my sister... she got bitten by an adder... and I almost died, too, but Emberheart brought me to camp in time..."

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Family (CLOSED)   Meet the Family (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Family (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: