Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I'll probably be inactive for a while.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

I'll probably be inactive for a while. Empty
PostI'll probably be inactive for a while.

Hey guys. I've been busy hanging out with friends for the past couple weeks. Obviously, I haven't been posting in places I should/need to. Sadly, I won't be posting anytime soon.

I'm not feeling the greatest right now, emotionally. I've lost the drive to roleplay and with a limited access to internet, finding the right moment to post is hard. Fish is back from her camp thingy so she should be available for ceremonies and such. I'll finish up the ones I started but otherwise the rest is up to her. If there's somewhere you need me to post, leave a reply or PM me, or get someone to message me on Skype if you don't have it.

It sucks, especially with a new plot happening and such. But that's life I guess. I should be back to posting soon, but don't wait up.

Cya,
Icee
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

I'll probably be inactive for a while. :: Comments

No Comment.

I'll probably be inactive for a while.

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: