Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Important Announcement-New Members BETTER Read This!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tarto-sensei

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

Important Announcement-New Members BETTER Read This! Empty
PostImportant Announcement-New Members BETTER Read This!

I'm Moomist, the WindClan Medicine Cat for those of you who don't know. But I'm a Moderator (Mod) as well-and our Administrators (admins) have diappeared. I cannot reinforce the rules as well as I'd like, or as the Admins would like, but I am doing my best.
Please cooperate with me, and follow this new set of Rules (not all of these have happened, but almost happened or assumed to have happened):

1.) Follow the Template: If you don't do that, I cannot approve of your cat. It is a rule, and it helps organize life on this website.

2.) Wait for Approval: If you have not been approved by Mistpelt (Admin), Graystream (Admin), or myself (Mod), then do not post at all. Not even in the Off-Topic or out of RP topics. If you are not approved, you do not have permission to post freely in any place.

3.) Do Not Join Just to Adervtise: If you joined this site just to advertise your own, think again. Make a Cat Creation, Clan Creation, and actually RP. You can be on two sites, I myself am part at least seven.

4.) No Spamming: I cannot stress that enough. SPAM is Stupid, Pointless, Annoying, Messages. Here are a few SPAM examples to clarify that: "...", "!!!", "!?!", "LALALALALALALALALALA...", or anything that repeats and has basically no meaning. Only in the Chatbox (at the bottom of the homepage) is "..." allowed.

5.) No Random Messages: If it is a gathering, and the representation of the Clans are speaking, do not post! Wait for all four representatives to post their news before posting. Any other topics in which a post is made for no apparent reason, to get attention, or that is completely out there should not be posted-it should be deleted.

6.) No Swearing: This is a biggy! There are fourth graders or younger on this site, so keep it clean.

7.) Do Not Be Hurtful or Mean to Others: If you don't have something nice to say, don't bother to say it at all. If anyone has an issue, talk about it calmly or PM me. I, or anyone else willing, will gladly help you with your problem. We try to stay neutral in fights, and will not purposely offend anyone. Remember, play nice! <(^-^)>

8.) Have Fun Out There.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

Important Announcement-New Members BETTER Read This! :: Comments

*Bluekit
Re: Important Announcement-New Members BETTER Read This!
Post Wed 21 Jul 2010 - 17:47 by *Bluekit
hey moon can i be an administratore or is that for warriors onley?
Tallpaw wrote:
hey moon can i be an administratore or is that for warriors onley?

It's only for members that the staff see fit to protect the site.
Yeah.
Nice Avi, Aura XD

Important Announcement-New Members BETTER Read This!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: