Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Patrol (open)

Go down 
+2
Topaz
Ice
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Patrol (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 16:21

"Very well" He mewed turning back to the patrol

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 21:08

Troutpaw turned his ears back to his brother and Creamist, listening to their little conversation. Ugg. why does he always get distracted with she-cats? he hissed to himself, shaking his head.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Patrol (open) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Patrol (open) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Patrol (open) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 4:22

OOC: OMG WAIT FOR ME AND BLAZE AND NOW CAITYWOLFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAWD, YOU PEOPLE!! STOP THAT!!

IC: Salmonstripe hissed, "Wait for me and Toy Roblox! I need to be rped too!"

Salmonstripe trotted after everyone else, gently turning her soft gaze on Creammist and Whitepaw. C'mon guys, this is a patrol! She sighed, waiting for Oakpaw to catch up. "Oakpaw, you've grown so much! I remember when you were a little kit! Have Whitepaw and Troutpaw been nice to you lately?"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 4:51

OOC: Everyone seems to hate Creammist and Meadow.... Maybe I should kill them soon...

IC:

Creammist felt a pang in her chest when she heard Whitepaw acting so cold. But she brightened up when she saw her best friend. "Hello, Salmonstripe!" she purred.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 4:55

OOC: I love both of them. Salmonstripe would be broken without her and so will Flames..

IC: "Hello, Creammist! How's everything going? Well? Everything's great with me!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:20

OOC: Let's wait for the others.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 5:56

Lightningpaw caught up and hissed at the fighting cats.

Ooc: sorry I took long

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptySat 22 Aug 2015 - 17:03

OOC~ There's a big difference between someone else, and their character, loving another persons cat and the actually rper loving their character... I've stopped having feelings for Dewleaf because Pansy isn't responding. And Storm because since Meadow is being deputy he has nothing going for him.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Aug 2015 - 6:00

OOC: But Meadow loves Storm! Don't kill him!

Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Aug 2015 - 17:17

OOC: Only kill your cats when it's actually necessary ;-; they still have a purpose: to be role-played!

IC: Oakpaw ignored the small argument Creammist and Whitepaw were having. This wasn't the first time that occurred when Oakpaw was around, but it wasn't his problem. Hearing how Salmonstripe said that he's grown so much, the tom realised that the she-cat was right; he did grow quickly! "Troutpaw's a good friend!" he commented, as he padded along with the patrol. Sniffing prey, the tom looked at the cats of this patrol. "We should be quiet... I think I smell something!" Running away from the patrol, but not too far, Oakpaw scented a water vole. Watching the vole carefully, Oakpaw pounced gracefully, catching the vole in his teeth. He carried it back to the patrol, then dropping it at his paws. "One fresh-kill! This water vole should feed the Clan fine," he mewed proudly.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Aug 2015 - 17:34

Lightningpaw looked over and realizing zed this was a patrol. She sniffed the air for prey.

Ooc: seriously, this is not a topic called I hate you. This is a patrol. It should be treated as such. Just make another topic for your cats to argue, okay?

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 6:00

Creammist opened her mouth and breathed deeply. The smell of mice met her scent glands. She flicked her tail at the patrol to tell them to be silent, and she crept forward towards the scent.

After she stalked about five fox-lengths, the cream she-cat spotted a rustling sound in the reeds up ahead. She dropped into the hunter's crouch, stalking toward the rustling. When she was about three tail-lengths away, a pink nose poked out from behind the reeds. Creammist waggled her haunches, keeping her tail low and making sure she was upwind from the mouse, and leaped, landing square on the mouse's shoulder.

As the mouse squeaked a warning full of fright and confusion, another mouse darted out from between the reeds as Creammist snapped the first mouse's neck. The second mouse was dashing towards the rest of the patrol. "Someone grab it!" she yowled.

OOC: Topaz, I think we know this topic is not called 'I Hate You'. We know this is a patrol. Cats are allowed to argue and debate on a patrol if we patrol at the same time. And that's what we're doing. So please stop trying to control us - and our cats. We already agreed that we'd make a topic for Creammist and Whitepaw. So, you don't need to tell us to do so.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 6:01

Whitepaw snapped back to attention at the sound of Creammist's cry, seeing the tiny furred creature dart away from her he pounced and caught the mouse. Sitting up straight with the catch hanging from his mouth he gave a little purr.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 25 Aug 2015 - 8:48

Creammist smiled at Whitepaw. "Great job!" she purred.

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2015 - 17:13

Troutpaw heard Oakpaw said he was a good friend before the apprentice ran off and couldn't help but smile. "I'm such a mouse-brain, I can't believe Oakpaw thinks of me as a friend.... he thought with a glimmer of guilt. He watched the others catch the mouse and sat down.

OOC- so sorry! school just started so ya...

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Patrol (open) - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Patrol (open) - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Patrol (open) - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patrol (open)   Patrol (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patrol (open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next