Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

War of Conquest [Sitewide Plot]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

War of Conquest [Sitewide Plot] - Page 2 Empty
PostWar of Conquest [Sitewide Plot]

War of Conquest
War of Conquest [Sitewide Plot] - Page 2 H144XsW

Leaf-fall is coming. Prey is still plentiful but the threat that looms over the five clans is real. Last time many died or were weaken by deadly Green cough, lack of prey or herbs. Predators took advantage of the Five clan's weakened states and killed cats. Though the five clans might be strong now, the next two seasons could break everyone and kill more than ever before.

What are you willing to do to ensure your clan's survival through the next two seasons? Are you willing to conquer to survive at the cost of another clans lives?

ThunderClan and WindClan have made their choices. With clans that are larger than most to feed, they've decided to expand their territories into their neighbours, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan, regardless of how this may effect them. This may lead to an all out war or a bunch of battles fought along the borders. Your clan's strategies are for your leader to decide.

Your Clan can only engage in one battle at a time. To earn a piece of territory, fight a battle (using the Battle System) and win in it's relevant section, eg. If RC defeats TC in SUNNINGROCKS, that land is theirs until they are chased off.

Whatever territory is lost can be re-won after a day or two spent "healing".

For those with cats in multiple clans, you must fight with all or none. You cannot refuse to involve one of your characters in this battle out of bias for a particular clan. It's an all or nothing.

TC/WC will strike their neighbours first, kicking starting this battle. Alliances with other clans is up for your leaders to decide, and need to be handled plausibly. No TC warriors decided out of the blue to help WC by magically teleporting if they're losing.

This War of Conquest will end in roughly a month's time, and whatever territories won or lost will be included into Canon. But naturally, they can be won back later on in a battle if you so wish.
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

War of Conquest [Sitewide Plot] :: Comments

Toy
Re: War of Conquest [Sitewide Plot]
Post August 20th 2015, 8:43 am by Toy
They have Twolegplace and the Barn but that probably doesn't count.
Blaze
Post August 20th 2015, 10:13 am by Blaze
Toy Roblox wrote:
I have another question that just came to mind: Can BoneClan participate? If so... I'd prefer not MASSIVE groups of cats attacking them. Talk about an unfair battle!

I agree with Echo, Toy Roblox. Also, you can't really 'prefer' no massive groups to attack, because roleplayers will do what they want! I'm just warning you: You might be disappointed that no one listened to your pleas.
Echo
Post August 20th 2015, 11:18 am by Echo
Toy Roblox wrote:
They have Twolegplace and the Barn but that probably doesn't count.

It doesn't because we don't exactly know which parts of Twolegplace; I mean, we could make a section for it on the forum, but that's only if BoneClan winds up being a pretty big thing.

Blaze wrote:
Toy Roblox wrote:
I have another question that just came to mind: Can BoneClan participate? If so... I'd prefer not MASSIVE groups of cats attacking them. Talk about an unfair battle!

I agree with Echo, Toy Roblox. Also, you can't really 'prefer' no massive groups to attack, because roleplayers will do what they want! I'm just warning you: You might be disappointed that no one listened to your pleas.

I've got this. xD
Please don't barge into stuff like this - as much as we appreciate the help -, and just let the mods answer questions and such. It's kind of our job, after all.
Refrain from mini-modding in the future.
Blaze
Post August 21st 2015, 7:25 pm by Blaze
Oh.... Sorry Echo. I was just voicing my opinion, but I understand....
Ash
Post August 22nd 2015, 9:07 pm by Ash
Leaders, I suggest letting everyone in the Clan know when attacks are going on so that no one is left out, or barges in halfway through. (Sorry, I was using the bathroom! Wait, you guys are fighting?) You could do this by making sure everyone in your Clan is in your Clan group, and sending the topic's link to the Clan groups, collectively.
Blaze
Post August 23rd 2015, 9:01 am by Blaze
Yeah, I agree with Ash/Tansy. And no, we aren't fighting, Ash/Tansy.
Post  by Sponsored content

War of Conquest [Sitewide Plot]

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2