Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lightningpaw meets Miles

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

Lightningpaw meets Miles Empty
PostSubject: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:44

Lightningpaw sat at the twolegplace, wanting to get away from the rest of riverclan. She heard footsteps behind her. She turned at the cat at hissed, ready to pounce.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:55

"Hold on there, you shouldn't go leaping at cats you've never met before!" Said Miles, somewhat surprised to smell a clan cat out of the forest. He'd split up with Storm for a little bit while his friend was scouting some stuff out, so he went for a stroll. He cocked his head at the other cat, wondering what she was doing so far away. "I'm Miles, and it's a pleasure to meet you. What're you doing out here?" He asked, taking a slow step closer out of sheer curiosity.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Lightningpaw meets Miles 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:04

Lightningpaw looked at the ground. "Sorry. I'm Lightningpaw. I am part of riverclan. I came out here because of all the drama at camp. Thunderclan and riverclan keep fighting of a place called sunningrocks and, I am the only cat who tried to make peace."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:16

Miles grew more serious than he had been in the last few days. "I see..." He mumbled quietly. "I'm sorry to hear that. I've heard of the wars those two clans have always had. That must be difficult to deal with."

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptyTue 18 Aug 2015 - 14:14

Lightningpaw shrugged. "You get used to it, after a while. Where do you live?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptyTue 18 Aug 2015 - 19:24

"Oh, nowhere. He answered lightly, a small grin spreading onto his face. He glanced side to side before leaning in and whispering, "I wander around with my best friend and we steal from the territories. Don't tell anyone, but we've got it pretty good!"

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptyWed 19 Aug 2015 - 15:55

Lightningpaw chuckled.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 14:09

He smiled. He was glad he could make her laugh, even if it took her mind off her troubles for only a little while. "So, Lightningpaw, what do you do out here that keeps your mind occupied?" Miles said with a purr, surprised by how intrigued he was. He felt the desire to know her better. After all, other cats told him that Clan cats would claw you to pieces without hesitation, and that wasn't the case here. He was curious why.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 14:20

Lightningpaw shrugged. "Not much."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 14:27

"You don't ever hang out with friends over here?" He asked, his head tilting to the side.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptyThu 20 Aug 2015 - 14:58

"Not here, no. I don't have many friends in general. Cats don't like me because I am part rouge." She purred.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 14:25

"Well that's an awful reason not to like someone!" He exclaimed, contempt for Lightningpaw's clanmates rising in his chest. "I'm all rogue, and I'm just as great as any of those furballs! Honestly, I don't know why you hang around them if they don't appreciate you. I think you're great." Miles added with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptyMon 24 Aug 2015 - 18:33

Lightningpaw smiled back.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 8:09

"So, have you ever considered leaving?" He asked, knowing that it had been done before. "There's this great group of rogues I had the pleasure of meeting some time ago. They're filled with cats who left clans, so they understand your situation. And... it would be easier for me to maybe... see you again, if you wanted to."

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles EmptySat 29 Aug 2015 - 13:21

Lightningpaw nodded. "I'll think about it."

Ooc: im gonna have her join once her warrior ceremony is done.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightningpaw meets Miles   Lightningpaw meets Miles Empty

Back to top Go down

Lightningpaw meets Miles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next