Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only Empty
PostSubject: LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only   LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:45 am

CloudPatches yawned and stretched. As he went to the apprentice den he saw the camp was already bustling with energy. He poked his head in and said. "LightningPaw. Wake up time to train. Grab something to eat." He went to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a hare to eat.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Puddles

Puddles

Characters : gone with the wind
Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only   LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 8:22 am

Lightningpaw blinked for a whie getting his eyes used to the light. Then he stood and trotted outside, seeing his mentor he grabbed a rabbit and bit into it the delious taste over whelming. He perked his ears and liked his jaws after the last bite trying to keep that taste in is mouth. "Where are we going where where wherrree?!?" He sounded weird but he bounced from paw to paw to show he was excited.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only   LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:42 pm

CloudPatches lifted himself up. "I'll show you everything to RiverClan border today then we will try hunting. Then tomorrow we will see to the ThunderPath." He trotted towards the exit of camp and looked for LightningPaw.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only   LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Lightningpaw sped at his mentor his ears perked forward eagerly. "Ohhhh yay!" He trailed behind his mentor as he crossed the border the amazing sites beyond made him blink in sudden wonder.

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only   LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 7:03 am

CloudPatches quickly trotted in one direction and said. "Okay now stay close to me. In our territory it is flat and open. You cannot hide much out here so that means the prey can see you or your enemies can. That's why we are the fastest clan in the land. Towards RiverClan we have a gorge to help seperate us, but it's dangerous. We've lost many a cat and kit down there." He winced at the thought of SwiftFoot's sister.
Back to top Go down
Puddles

Puddles

PostSubject: Re: LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only   LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:53 am

Lightningpaw trod beside his mentor and pressed his ears against his head out of fright . Badgers and foxes could see them?! The poor kit noticed how his mentor flinched at the mention of 'kit'. The worried tom kept pace wondering what the would see next although he only saw a moor, long and flat. He heaved a sigh seeing he had stopped he peered down the gorge and gasped that was a long fall. He quickens his trot and soon caught up with his mentor with a relived sigh .

n/a
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only   LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 11:08 am

CloudPatches then started towards The Abandoned Badger Set. "Now over here is an old set if a badger it's long gone now, but it is a great spot for hunting rabbits. First show me your crouch. Remember that prey can see us as well us them." While the apprentice thought he looked around for a rabbit for the apprentice to try to catch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only   LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only Empty

Back to top Go down

LightningPaw's training: For me and LightningPaw only
Page 1 of 1