Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clyde's sentencing

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:14

Storm had heard Eagle's introduction, heart still pounding from his encounter with his mate he cautiously padded near his kit.  "Hello Eagle, making new friends today?" He said pleased with his son.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 10:20

Meadow watched Storm sadly as he padded over to her son. You stay out of his way, Storm, she murmured to herself. You let him grow up to be the best cat he can be.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:17

Eagle nodded, nervously twitching his ears and whiskers.
~
Flames yowled, "Clyde, please step foward."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:19

Storm gave a warning growl to Meadow, Just leave us be for a moment! Sitting besides his son to watch the meeting he groomed a tuft of fur down on Eagle's head.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:26

Meadow had had enough of Storm. She hissed softly and slunk nimbly over to her ex-mate. I won't call him my mate again! Then she pushed her way between Eagle and Storm and hissed into her ex-mate's ear, "If you can't love your son's mother, you can't love your son or your other kits. You don't deserve me, or my kits. Yes, they are mine. I'm not even related to your father in blood, and he loves me as much as he loves you. He said so himself. I love him as much as a family member as well. Why don't you follow in your father's pawsteps? Show a little love and kindness, you know?" she hissed mockingly.

Then she leaned down and gently nudged Eagle away. "Why don't you go play with Dapple and Moonlight? I'm sure they'll be missing your fun games." Meadow forced herself to purr.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:36

OOC: This is sentacing, not 'I hate you!'

IC:Eagle whimpered, "Why, mommy? Can't I stay with daddy?"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 11:37

Meadow looked gently down at him. "Kits aren't supposed to be at the ceremony," she pointed out mildly. Why does it seem like my kits want to spend more time with Storm than with their littermates and me? she wondered crossly.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 13:37

Summitpaw padded over hearing the last of what Meadow said. He was flanked by Moonlight which he didn't know was there. "Meadow why don't you come home to Thunderclan." he meowed gently trying to take her mind off of Storm.

Moonlight cocked his head. "Where are we going mommy? Are we leaving daddy? What about Grampa Flames? And Grandma Orbit?" he mewled fearful that they were going to leave.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 13:49

Storm hushed his kits, "We can play a game later if you'd like, but we must be quiet for Clyde's sake" He mewed as he brought his other son close. You or your siblings won't go anywhere.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 15:48

Meadow drew her lips back at Storm. "You think I'd leave BoneClan if my kits didn't want to? I'll do what's best for them." Then she turned to Summitpaw. "Oh, Summitpaw. I want to, I really do. But ThunderClan doesn't want me there, and besides, I'm not needed in that Clan. BoneClan needs me." And I don't need Storm, she thought bitterly.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 17:17

"They may not need you but I do your my sister." Summitpaw meowed and gave his stressing sister a comforting lick between the ears trying to soothe her.

Moonlight wanted to find out what clan life was about for maybe a moon or two. "If you wanted to go back I will gladly go with you mommy." the white toms pressed himself against his mom and put a silver paw on hers and flicked his silver tipped tail at his mother.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 18:32

Clyde slid to Flames, looking up at the flaming red tom.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 5:01

"Clyde, is it your true wish to join BoneClan?" He spoke, flicking his tail to get his son's and his mate's attention before this drama got out of control.

OOC: @Cloverpool, I think it's a little strange that Summit... paw keeps coming to see Meadow. I understand that they're siblings and stuff, but Twolegplace and The Abonded Barn is all part of Boneclan territory- basiclly the same thing as him coming to hunt on another clan's territory!

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 5:45

Meadow purred at Moonlight. "Thank you, dear. We'll talk about it later. Now listen up!" She gave a stressed glance at Summitpaw before turning her head up to watch Flames.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 6:03

Ooc: read moonlit night. Summitpaw gets hurt and has to stay in camp.

Clyde nodded. "It is."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clyde's sentencing   Clyde's sentencing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Clyde's sentencing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: