Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 3:34

Meadow still felt a sadness that she couldn't understand, despite her comforting kits and her loving mate beside her. She turned a longing look to Storm, full of love in spite of her uneasiness about him.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 3:51

Storm's heart missed a few beats as Moonlight curled up beside him, bending down to sniff him he was a little mesmerized at him. Jumping back to reality when Meadow cooed her kit back to her, he whimpered as the white tom waddled back. He loves his kits, truly. Especially young Moonlight. "C-can't he stay with me for a moment..?" He ventured cautiously.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 3:54

Meadow nodded. "But don't go favoring him," she warned, her hard edge to her voice returning when Storm did nothing to comfort her. "And I don't want to move him around too much. Moonlight will get confused." She stepped out of her nest to make room for Storm. If he wants to be near my kits, he can't be near me, she thought sadly. He doesn't even care about me anymore.

OOC: Poor Meadow....

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 4:02

Storm nodded and crept in the nest gently, gently letting his thick black tail tip rest along her spine. "I didn't mean to favor him, he just reminds me so much of you" Inspecting his kits one by one, a purr broke out soon as his eyes landed on his only daughter, So feisty! I will protect you my little ones, I promise.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 6:02

OOC: WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IC: Eagle woke up at the harsh tones and noises he heard, and gave a silent hiss in attempt to quiet his parents down. He blindly crawled towards his father, snuggling up on his huge paw. Yawning and falling asleep a moment later, Eagle purred in content.

~

The tabby smiled, whispering to the exuasted queen, "Meadow, your kits are beautiful. I love you as much as I love Storm.. You are like a daughter to me. I love your kits, too.. They are healthy. Now, all you need is rest..."

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 6:06

Orbit nodded, agreeing with Flames. "Rest will do you much good."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Aug 2015 - 20:17

Meadow nodded sleepily, but stared uncertainly at Storm crowding her nest. Why do I feel like I can't be with him any longer? she wondered, feeling heartbroken. I need Storm to protect me. I feel vulnerable and sad without his love....

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 1:12

Storm was tickled pink that Eagle had snuggled so close, "Meadow! They're so tiny and soft! We did a good job" Purring he reached his muzzle instinctively towards his mate.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 1:18

Relieved and filled with happiness, Meadow reached forward and touched noses with Storm, purring. "Yes, we did do a good job," she murmured. Without hesitating this time, she slid into the nest with Storm and her kits. She pressed against Storm's flank, seeking comfort and love.

She curled her body around Dapple and Moonlight, leaving Storm to care for Eagle. Meadow sighed contentedly. We're a perfect family....

OOC: But little did she know that Storm would soon abandon her without a second thought.... Dun dun dun....

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 1:28

OOC~ She's gonna be maaaaad when he comes back trying to be all sweet with her again

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 1:40

OOC: I know, right? She's gonna want to kill him. Lol.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 1:53

OOC~ All out brawl

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 1:58

OOC: As Flames: NO ONES GONNA GO KILLING MY SON! YOULL GET EXILED AND FORCED TO LIVE IN TC AGAIN!!

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 2:02

OOC: Nah, Meadow would just go be a loner. And she won't actually kill Storm. She still loves him... deep inside.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Aug 2015 - 19:45

OOC: Good! Flames loves Meadow as if she was his daughter. He'd be sad to see her go, but if that's what she really wants....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}   The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moon- sheds -light on a Dappled Eagle {Birth Topic}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next