Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventures!

Go down 
+2
Toy
Rook
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Adventures! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:57 am

Cloverpool ran over to Goldenkit and picked h up catching Rookkit my her tail she picked her up as well nudging Snowkit back into camp. "Don't leave camp like that again you two even when warriors are fighting a fox or a badger you could get really hurt. Goldenkit are you alright?" She asked her son.

Minnowkit waited near the entrance inside the camp and when her mommy and brother and cousins came padding in she helped nudge Snowkit away from the entrance.

Setting down Rookkit and Goldenkit she swept her tail around all four and made sure that they stayed there. "Your aright now Goldenkit." She purred soothingly.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:02 am

When the other tom returned, the fox barked in irritation at these cats teaming up. The cats the fox was used to were loners and rogues. These forest cats however seemed to work together like dogs. It was wrong and made it think that perhaps it had made a mistake thinking the kits were easy pickings.

But it was too late now, twisting around to face this other cat, it lunged. Snapping down with bone crunching pressure onto the tom's fore leg (ooc: this doesn't mean Sunpelt's leg has to break, this is up to you).

The Fox used Iron Bite
-35 HP
-20 SP

Fox:
7/100 HP
260/300 SP

Sunpelt:
25/60 HP
170/200 SP
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 10:33 am

OOC: I was going to make Sunpelt injured, so I guess I'll make his leg break.

IC:

Sunpelt felt a snap, and pain lanced through his leg. It buckled underneath him, but all he was aware of was the excruciating pain blinding him. He slumped to the ground, and let out a screech of pain. He forced his eyes to clear and saw his leg at a strange, twisted angle. Beginning to feel nauseous, he closed his eyes and whimpered.

In the back of his mind a voice screamed, You're acting like a coward! Get up and attack the fox! But he couldn't get up. He raised his head and opened his eyes. He saw the reddish-brownish creature standing over him.

He weakly raised a paw and batted at the fox's muzzle, but he knew he could have done much better than that. He groaned with pain and irritation. Someone else must finish it off... he thought, feeling darkness and emptiness enfold him. Stars danced before his eyes, despite how they were closed.

~

Flamestripe stared in horror as the fox attacked his cousin. He let out a fearsome yowl and lunged at the fox, leaping onto its back. He clawed and scratched at its neck, and then bit down hard. Blood welled from the gashes, creating red streams to swerve down the fox's shoulders. It spattered the floor, making pools of sticky liquid.
Flamestripe used Killing Bite on the fox.

Flamestripe
60/60 HP
180/200 SP

Fox
0/0 HP
0/0 SP

The fox has been killed.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Before Specklefur could return another attack Flamestripe had returned an attack as well as the fox had turned and broke Sunpelts leg! Growling the she-cat got to her paws from unceremoniously tumbling off of the fox when Flamestripe had attacked it, hissing the she-cat got to her paws ans sparing her own leg the weight and limped over. "This is ridiculous." She muttered to herself, rounding around the fox and grasping Sunpelts scruff and awkwardly getting him onto her back.

"Flamestripe... good job. Tell Sunpelt the same when he wakes. Now in the mean time go let the medicine cat know once I get this lump of fur back, and please do tell them if that fox had some disease or what not." She ordered, trying to brush off the small compliment she had just given to some-what both of them. Though limping the sturdy she-cat still managed to go to her destination without too much issue.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 1:48 pm

Cloverpool saw Specklefur pad into the camp with Sunpelt on her back. "Sunpelt!!! Specklefur what happened to him!!" She cried and padded alongside them. The queen looked back at the kits motioning with her tail to follow.

Minnowkit followed her mother. She saw her father and melwed. "Daddy!!!!"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2015 9:00 pm

Foxfang arrived in camp, mangled mouse in jaws, to find some of his clanmates injured. Throwing the freshkill on the pile, he approached Specklefur, eyeing the deep bite in her pelt. "I'll take him off your paws," He somewhat admired the she-cat for her skills, although he would never say it aloud. It would be a sad day in Thunderclan if she died, and he wasn't planning on that happening anytime soon. Fox bites could easily become infected. The ginger tom took the other cat off her shoulders and placed him onto his, carrying Sunpelt to the medicine den.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Flamestripe automatically lifted his paw (which often happens if he is surprised) in surprise as his old mentor praised him. But he immediately set it back down and nodded. He dipped his head at Specklefur and hurried behind her.

As Foxfang relieved Specklefur of Sunpelt, he trotted ahead to the medicine cat's den. He called inside, "Nightfire! Sunpelt is injured. So is Specklefur, but I think Sunpelt should be treated first...." His voice trailed off as he realized how disrespectful he must sound to the old she-warrior. "S-sorry, but.... I'm not medicine cat but I think Sunpelt needs treating first because his left foreleg is covered in blood, and it's at a very odd angle, so I think it's broken. And he has fainted. Specklefur has a gash on her. The rest of us have some cuts and bruises. But we'll be fine." Flamestripe broke off, panting with the effort of talking so much. I'm so frantic for my Clanmates, but it's making me sound like a fool! he chided himself.

~

Though unconscious, Sunpelt's mind stirred as he heard the sound of his mate and kits. He strained his ears to listen harder, wanting the comfort of his family. But his head hurt, and so did his leg. Pain was still shooting through him, making his funny bone on his elbow twitch. The yellow tabby tried to force his mouth to open to whisper reassurances to Cloverpool, but something made his jaws stick tight together.

Stars still danced before his eyes, and his head swam with dizziness and confusion. He felt himself being adjusted, and then felt teeth sink into his scruff yet again. A new smell hit his scent glands faintly. Foxfang.... Sunpelt realized exhaustedly. He let out a whimper, hating how he had to be carried around like a kit. But I do need it, he told himself grimly.

Then all his senses gave a click, and he was lost in a sea of darkness. The stars disappeared, and then reappeared again. Except this time Sunpelt was falling through them, the stars shooting past his ears, making him dizzier still. His head felt light now, and his body numb. His thoughts drifted out of his mind, leaving a blank space. Thoughts of ThunderClan, the fox fight, his broken leg, and so on tried to sift through the back of his mind, tried to grab hold of the blank space. But his unconsciousness did not allow it.

OOC: I tried to explain Sunpelt's unconsciousness, but I realize the explanation is just a lump of boring paragraphs. Sorry!

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:45 pm

"You know, it'd be absolutely splendid of you if... I don't know... shoo'd your kits to the nursery and watched them? Cause they are kittens and they shouldn't be seeing this! Now if you'd be so kind as to leaving I may talk to you later about what happened! Oh and do look after your kittens next time, or they won't get off so easily as well as yourself." She snarled, her tail lashing as she glared down at the smaller she-cat before looking down at Foxfang. "Mhmm, yeah.. thank you Foxfang." She awkwardly meowed, licking some of the blood off her side from Sunpelt's leg and her own.

Pushing aside the thought of cleaning all the blood from her pelt she approached Flamestripe with a snarl, her previous gentle behaviour gone in a whisk of her tail. "Flamestripe, get one of the kits. You are coming with me to Spottedstars den to report this, oh and do bring Duskfall as well. No excuses." She spat, her muzzle wrinkling as she swiveled on her foot and limped rather harshly towards Spottedstars den, not awaiting permission to enter before going in. "Spottedstar."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 5:55 pm

Flamestripe spun around, and stared unflinchingly at Specklefur. He ignored her harsh-sounding words, though he disliked how she always treated every cat so disrespectfully. He nodded, meowing calmly, "I wouldn't make excuses." Then he turned and stalked off towards Minnowkit. He leaned down and grabbed the kit's scruff, swinging her gently into the air. He growled to himself. If only Sunpelt and I hadn't taken the kits out, our Clan wouldn't have been in danger! I'll never be so soft again. He continued towards the nursery and poked his head inside.

He dropped Minnowkit into Cloverpool's nursing nest, not nearly as gently as before. "Sleep tight," he grumbled, half to himself, at that moment feeling self-loathing. Anger burned inside him. He wanted to let the anger out, he wanted to yowl and screech and scratch and kick. If he did all that to a tree outside of ThunderClan camp, that would be perfectly fine for him, and his anger would turn into tiredness. But letting out anger was what a coward did. Flamestripe was a warrior, and he needed to control his emotions instead of getting rid of them.

The orange tabby padded wearily over to the ThunderClan deputy and dipped his head respectfully. "Specklefur would like to meet Spottedstar along with you and me to report this fox attack. She seemed quite anxious for us to go to Spottedstar's den quickly," he added drily.

Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 6:28 pm

Rookkit wanted to make sure her father was alright so she slipped out of the nursery when Cloverpool wasn't looking and followed him. She wanted to brave, just like her daddy. She walked after him, a couple paces behind and hid under a bush as she watched him talk to another cat.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:01 pm

Minnowkit cried when she was picked up. "Put me down!!! MOMMY!!!" she squirmed around.

Clover pools eyes narrowed and then caught sight of Rookitkit swiftly picking the little kit up and taking her back to the nursery. Then she heard Minnowkits cry and saw Flamestripe carrying her away. She growled. "PUT MY DAUGHTER DOWN RIGHT THIS ISNTANT!!" She yowled but stayed where she was keeping the other kits inside.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:04 pm

OOC: Flamestripe wasn't doing anything wrong, just putting her down like Specklefur told him to. And Flamestripe had already put her down, so your post is a bit untimely.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:10 pm

OOC:but specklefur said that Flamestripe was to bring one of the kits to Spottedstar.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 8:18 am

OOC: Oh, really...? I thought Specklefur meant to get one of the kits and put them down in the nursery.... John Watson, is that what you meant?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:37 am

OOC: Specklefur meant for one of the kittens to be brought with them so they could have their side of the story))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: