Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Adventures!

Go down 
+2
Toy
Rook
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Adventures! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 5:19

Goldenkit smiled, and twitched his whiskers. "I think Daddy is sleeping, or with Mommy. I don't know where she is. Uncle Flamestripe, tell us the story of Aunt Goldenpaw and the badger!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 6:59

Flamestripe purred. "I saw your daddy by the fresh-kill pile. And yes, Goldenkit, I'll tell you about your aunt Goldenpaw and the fire. " He practically choked on grief as he thought of his poor, dead cousin. "I'll talk about your aunt Goldenpaw first." Flamestripe cleared his throat.

"When Aunt Goldenpaw was a little kit, not much larger than yourselves, she when out on an expedition with Sunpelt, then known as Sunkit. I wanted to come with them, but Sunkit said no, I was too young. But he promised he'd tell me all about it when he came back.

Anyway, Goldenkit and Sunkit went out of camp, and suddenly a badger appeared. It chased Goldenkit and Sunkit. My cousins were fast, but the badger was faster. It grabbed Goldenkit in its huge jaws, and wrestled her to the ground. Sunkit leaped on top of the badger's shoulder and started scratching its ears. Though he wasn't strong enough to beat the badger, his slashes distracted it, and the injured Goldenkit raced up a tree and hid in a hole.

Then Sunkit scampered after her, and they huddled together in the hole. Sunkit didn't know what to do to help Goldenkit; there was a huge slash down her flank. So my cousins waited until the badger had lumbered away, and Sunkit hurried back to camp. He woke up Coalspirit, then known as Coalpaw, and led the medicine cat apprentice to where Goldenkit was dying. Coalpaw managed to save Sunkit's sister in time, but she was very badly injured. It took her very long to recover.

Now I'll go on to the fire, which Goldenpaw died in. It was huge, starting in SkyClan territory. It burned down the whole camp, and a lot of cats got painful burns. But Goldenpaw didn't escape alive with her Clanmates.

Sunpelt, then known as Sunpaw, was leading her to the barrier. But Goldenpaw tripped over a pile of sticks and landed in a flame of fire. Sunpaw at first didn't realize, but then he realized Goldenpaw wasn't with him.

So he turned around to search for her, but a burning fallen tree blocked his way. So Sunpaw followed the rest of his Clan to Sunningrocks. He joined a patrol the next day accompanied by some warriors, including his mentor Hawkstrike.

The patrol found Goldenpaw's body near the edge of camp. It seemed as though she had tried to drag herself toward the barrier, but then just fell to the ground and died. It's quite sad, and I'm happy to know that Sunpelt named you after her, Goldenkit,"
he purred at his cousin's son.

~

Sunpelt finished his squirrel and heard his kits' voices along with Flamestripe's and his cousin's kits'. He followed their scent trail and stopped behind Minnowkit. "Hello, Flamestripe and kits!" the yellow tabby greeted his kin happily. Having a full belly always caused Sunpelt's mood to be extra cheery.

"Going on an adventure, are we?" he asked, giving his daughter Minnowkit an affectionate lick on the head. She's the adventures one! Sunpelt thought fondly. Then he moved on to Goldenkit and ran his tail along his son's flank.

{OOC> Sorry it's so long!}

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 7:07

"Hi daddy! Yes we are going on an adventure! Over to sunning rocks! Do you want to come with us?" Minnowkit meowed bouncing up and down around her father and her uncle and brother and cousins.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 7:15

Sunpelt purred and nodded. "Of course!"

Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 13:12

ooc: Can you guys please try to wait for me before you move along so fast? I totally understand skipping Snowkit's turn like once or twice - I mean I wasn't here, I get it - but I haven't had the time to react to anything since Flamestripe showed up!

bic: Snowkit trotted after the group, content with letting Flamestripe take the leading role in their adventure. Soon, his father was telling a story, and his Uncle Sunpelt had showed up. Well, with two warriors, those badgers wouldn't stand a chance, would they? Snowkit smiled at the thought, and scrambled after his father's heels to keep pace.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Characters : Rookpaw; Mothkit; Dawnkit, Jaykit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Apprentice; Skyclan/Kit; Shadowclan/Kit; Riverclan/Kit
Aries Buffalo
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 22:23

Rookkit was looking around as she walked ahead of the group. Her silvery grey eyes took in everything.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 22:30

Goldenkit stared at Flamestripe with amusement and shock; He knew it! Aunt Goldenpaw had died in the fire!

OOC: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AibtyCAhyQE

IC: Goldenkit purred when Daddt came over. 
"Daddy, daddy! Did you actually save Aunt Goldenpaw from the badger!? And she died in the fire?"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptySun 9 Aug 2015 - 22:37

Sunpelt's head and tail drooped. His shoulders and whiskers sagged and his eyes stared at the floor. "Yes, I did save her from the badger attack. But it was mostly from Coalspirit's help. And yes, she... died... in that terrible, terrible fire." He sighed, then brightened up.

He nuzzled his son affectionately and called teasingly to Rookkit, "Hey, what are you doing all the way over there?"

Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 14:22

"Looking for badgers!" Rookkit called back to her uncle.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 19:40

"Can I go with Rookkit, daddy? I wanna look out for badgers! Please, daddy? Pretty please?" He begged, full of excitement. 

Back to top Go down
Wolf

Wolf

Characters : Beetlekit [B] Snowkit [S]
Clan/Rank : [B] Kit [S]
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 19:48

Snowkit shifted closer to Flamestripe as the other kits directed their attention to Sunpelt. "Daddy, there aren't any badgers near SunningRocks, are there?" He mewed to Flamestripe.

Beetlekit
Clan: Skyclan

Spoiler:

Snowkit
Clan: Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 21:11

Sunpelt purred in amusement. "Very good job, Rookkit." He looked down at Goldenkit. "Well, I guess it can't do any harm to go help your cousin. Two strong kits will definitely get the badger nervous!" He nudged his son towards Rookkit, pride thrumming through him as he saw the bravery that was hidden deep inside Goldenkit.

~

Flamestripe leaned down close to Snowkit and murmured, "There were times that badgers lurked nearby Sunningrocks, but it's very, very, very unlikely that we'll find them there today. And even if there are, I'm sure you'll fight it with as much courage as a StarClan warrior. But remember, Sunpelt and I are here to protect all four of you; we'll make sure you're safe. Don't worry." The orange tabby licked his son's head comfortingly, impressed by the sensible attitude Snowkit was showing. It takes a lot of courage to show that you're scared, and sometimes that is interpreted as a weakness. But really, it is very sensible thinking about the dangers that might lurk ahead instead of thinking that they were safe because they haven't spotted anything unusual so far.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 22:47

Goldenkit smiled gently, before swiftly sprinting over to Rookkit. "Any signs of danger?"

Back to top Go down
Rook

Rook

Aries Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015 - 23:17

"Not so far!" Rookkit squeaked, looking around intently. "But be prepared. They could be hiding anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Aug 2015 - 0:23

Sunpelt purred to himself, and smiled down at Minnowkit. "Have you been doing anything special lately?" he asked, wanting to know what was going on in the nursery. I haven't been in there with Cloverpool in forever. I have to go see her soon....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventures!   Adventures! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventures!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: