Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 9:05

He laughed at Storm's remark to Meadow. Storm was his favorite of all of the rogues he'd met so far. Miles pulled a rat from the pile by its tail and got comfortable next to the other tom before he started picking apart the carcass. This wouldn't be so bad, especially if the cats who were supposed to 'keep an eye on him' were this friendly all the time. He paused in his chewing to glance around the camp, wondering if there were more cats or if this was it.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 12:07

Meadow snorted. "I was just trying to protect my new home," she muttered, half to herself. Though she wanted to spend time with Storm, she didn't want to eat next to the little tricky kitten. So she headed toward the freshkill pile and picked a plump mouse.

Giving Storm a quick lick on the ear, she padded away to her den.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 13:33

Storm snorted and shook his head, "She-cats geez! Hard to believe I've got three sisters!" Purring he nudged Miles, "I heard you had brothers?"

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 8:12

So there were more somewhere. "Three? Gosh, they must be a real paw-ful. I hope the rest of them don't hate me as much as she does." He mewed, his eyes rolling. More angry she-cats with ugly tempers was exactly what he didn't need right now. He swallowed another bite of rat before responding again. "Brothers indeed! They were really fussy, so I left 'em as soon as I could. Roman, he wasn't so bad. I could always beat him in fights, so he didn't bother me too much. Leon, though, was the runt and he never gave up. I always got in trouble for swatting him too hard when he wouldn't leave me alone. It was like it was his life's goal to make Mother mad at me." He said in a bit of a grumble. He brightened up at his next thought. "I'm the oldest. And the biggest, believe it or not."

Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 8:18

Flames trotted briskly over to Miles and his rat. "I had a sister. She died of green cough, though. She was the runt; my parents died from a monster from hunting too close to the Thunderpath. And, my grandma died from kitting problems, my grandpa a broken back." The BoneClan leader sighed, remembering the sweet memories with his sister and grandpa and parents.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 9:20

OOC~ That escalated rather quickly

Storm shrugged, Hopefully my sisters like him. His purr was cut short as his father told of his family's deaths.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 15:31

Miles went quiet at Flames' story behind the deaths of most of his family. Suddenly it made sense why the tabby was so protective over his son. He silently thought to himself, reflecting for the first time if there was anyone he knew who valued his safety like that. "I'm very sorry to hear that, Flames." He meowed quietly, unsure of what else he could say. Admittedly, it had become somewhat awkward and he pawed at his mostly eaten rat with a single russet paw.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 15:34

Storm coughed as he choked down the last of his crow, standing he nudged Miles and whispered. "Let's leave him to his memories for a while" He mewed quietly.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 15:37

Flames nodded, showing no sign of emotion. "It surely is. That's why I think family is important." The tom sighed, before looking at his son. I hope you make the right choice in life... Make every moment important... And most importantly, favor the great times. Let go of the sad times. Life is a beautiful thing. 

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:32

Meadow had been watching the cats from her nest, finishing her mouse in slow bites. She started feeling nauseous and home-sick as Flames, Storm, and Miles talked about family. What about my family? Meadow thought, wanting to yowl in grief. They have no idea how hard my life was. Don't they realize how much I have, and am, suffering? No one understands, not even Storm. {OOC: It's actually true, it really doesn't seem as though anyone understands Meadow except for me!}

The cream she-cat sighed and curled up after burying the remains of her mouse. She didn't bother to lick the last scraps of meat from her whiskers. She just wanted to lose herself in memories of Summitpaw, Frostsnap, Sunpelt, Cloverpool, Fawnwillow, and the happy times she had spent with them.

She raised her head to the stars, breathing to Silverpelt, "StarClan, please watch over ThunderClan. Perhaps I am no longer part of that Clan, but I miss it as if I left it against my will. StarClan, I'm so happy here. I've found love with Storm, I've made friends with Flames, I'm training to be a fighter, I have a chance to protect BoneClan from Miles if he goes bad. But at the same time, I'm so unhappy. Please help me. Please guide me. I need you to watch over me... please." And with that solemn prayer said, Meadow rested her head on her paws again and wrapped her tail over her muzzle. Sleep finally took her into its deep, dark, bottomless seas of dreams. Sometimes light penetrated through the strong waves, making wonderful, happy dreams. But in most places there was darkness, and that's where Meadow swam that night.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:36

Flames heard some of the words Meadow had said. Most of it sounded like mumbling; but "But, at the same time, I'm so unhappy. Please help me. Please guide me. I need you to watch over me... Please." He quietly poked his head into her den, only to be greeted by the sleeping apprentice. He sighed, and padded out of her den.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:40

OOC: Oh my gosh, Toy Roblox, that is such a beautiful and powerful post, even though it's really short! You're getting good at this RPing stuff.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:41

OOC: Thanks! 😊

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 16:57

Orbit sighed and walked to Miles. " That's why Flames, two other cats, an I lived together. Sad memories." She then smiled, remembering her mother. She sighed at the thought. When she was a kit, with a mother's love to surround her. But that kind of love was gone, and she was the mother who loved. She realized how different those to things were. Her mother had once told her she would only understand when she had kits of her own. Now she did. Now, she completely understood.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Aug 2015 - 17:56

The newcomer nodded at Storm's nudging and got to his paws. There was much tragedy in this little, broken family. He purred sweetly at Orbit's presence, wishing he could comfort her somehow. She seemed like the maternal type of she-cat he wished he'd had as a mother, and for a bitter moment he realized that there was nothing he could do to help any of them. "Well..." He started quietly, looking at Storm. "Do you think you could show me where I'll be staying?" Miles meowed lightheartedly, trying to bring back the cheerful mood from before.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next