Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] Empty
PostSubject: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Miles was alone. But that didn't bother him; he'd been alone for moons now, ever since his mother kicked him and his two brothers out from her den because apparently they were "too old" and "causing too much trouble with the neighboring strays." She was right, of course, but it still hurt at the time. Miles wasn't about to stick around with his two bee-brained brothers for the rest of his life, so here he was, three moons later, running down an alleyway all by himself. He'd learned sufficient hunting and fighting skills from rough housing with his numbskull brothers, and he was an exceptional scavenger, so he was certain that he was equipped with the skills needed to get out of the situation he was currently in. See, he was alone in the sense that there was no cat anywhere nearby, but he was not alone in the sense that there was a big, angry dog running him down through the alleyway. It's jaws snapped barely more than a mouselength away from Miles' fluffy tail, causing him to yelp in surprise. Certainly not in fear, no sir; Miles didn't know the meaning of fear. He zipped across the narrow road, relief swelling up in him at the sight of a fence. He crouched low to the ground and sprang, his abnormally strong hind legs sending him sailing into the air, and perched lightly onto the fence. The russet tomcat spun around to get a good look at his antagonist and smiled a gloating smile. The dog, drooling and barking like it was mad, was jumping up against the fence and knocking it around; Miles, however, had a superior sense of balance. He crouched down, hissing and clawing at its nose, before turning with his tail held high and jumping down to the other side--and accidentally landing in the middle of another cat's nest.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyMon Aug 03, 2015 7:31 pm

Storm snorted in surprise from his nap, flailing and heaving himself to his paws he pinned the kitten and growled menacingly. This was far from Storm's easy going, sweet nature but he was a rouge, of course he had to be tuff at first. Using his stocky build to keep the kit pinned he flattened his black tipped ears and narrowed his pale ice blue eyes. "Give me one reason why you shouldn't be my lunch!" Of course he was only joking, but he was hungry.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 4:56 am

The tabby zipped to Storm's angry tone. "And who might you be?" He asked, a sharp tone interfering with his naturally calm voice. He drew back his lips in a mad snarl, and then smiled. "Follow." The tomcat said, flicking his long Orange tail for Miles to follow. He trotted into his den, and awaited for the presence of the intruder to come into sight.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 6:08 am

Orbit sat down with Storm and Flames.

OOC: There is another topic in twolegplace called the burial for Flames annd Storm and the rest.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:19 am

Miles grinned the stupid grin of a cat who knew he was trapped. "I'm just too furry to make a good meal, you know that! I'd suggest using me as a nest liner rather than a snack. And hey, even the hungriest of rogues wouldn't want a nine-moon-old cat, I just wouldn't be filling enough!" He was about to pummel the slightly older tom with his hind legs while he had him distracted, but the sudden arrival of a full-grown tom snarling drew his attention. Miles' ears flattened and he bared his fangs in a hiss. Now he was worried. But before any actual clawing began, the tabby had smiled and relaxed and even invited him to go... somewhere. Or commanded, rather. He slipped his way out from beneath his first attacker and trotted after the orange tabby, having no choice. Even if it was a trap, he didn't doubt his ability to get the heck outta there.

Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:32 am

"So..." The Orange tabby spoke, "Why have you invaded my camp, and why are you threatening my son?" He asked the younger cat, "Ahem. I am Flames, the leader of BoneClan. I do not take kindly to intruders, so I'd like to know why you are here." 

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:46 am

Meadow's head jerked up from her nest. She hurried out of the den, peering anxiously across the clearing. She heard Flames's voice and she could smell the sweet scent of Storm. Suddenly feeling nervous, Meadow sprinted across the clearing to stand next to Storm. "Who is that little cat?" she murmured into his ear.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 7:56 am

He didn't sit down, and instead remained standing with his bushy tail flicking back and forth. "I've neither invaded your camp nor threatened your son." He answered brazenly. "A pleasure to meet you, Flames. I'm Miles. If you see my no-good brothers around, Leon and Roman, give 'em a good clawing for me. See, I was runnin' from a dog because I'd nabbed some of its food when I jumped a fence to get away. Your son just so happened to be on the other side and I landed on 'em. Sorry about that, I was a little distracted with something else. If you're that bothered by me bein' here, then I can go." His head cocked to the side. Most hostile cats immediately shredded an intruder rather than interrogating them, but Miles wasn't complaining. He didn't want his handsome coat to be marked up and bloody.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:01 am

Flames blinked his fierce amber eyes. "Pleasure to meet you as well, Miles." The tom greeted, dipping his head. "And, don't leave. If you need anything, this is a camp. This is a home. A sanctuary. I'll let you stay as long as you need, as long as you don't attack any of my children or friends or mate."

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:04 am

Meadow hissed incredulously. "Flames, you're actually going to let this.... this.... idiot loner to stay in our camp for as long as he wants?! No offense, but that's just insane! What if he's trying to make us do this? What if he's trying to make us take him in? What if he's going to attack us when we're all asleep? You can't trust the promise he'll most definitely make you," she warned. "He'll say he's not going to attack us, but that's the promise of a loner!"

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:08 am

"Meadow, I see your concern, but I will keep a close eye on this loner. He is a bit young, and I will let him stay until I think he is ready to go out on his own. And Meadow, since you and Storm are fighters, I hope that you will keep an eye on this Miles too. Understood?"

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:24 am

Meadow held back another hiss of annoyance. She dipped her head at Flames and stood in front of Miles, trying to tower threateningly over the young cat.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:35 am

OOC~ Geez guys wait up!!

Storm purred and cuffed the Miles on the head softly, "Awh Meadow he's just a kitten! Be nice!" He nuzzled her, his usually playful self coming back. "Come on Miles I'm hungry!" He mewed walking towards the small pile of food, his stocky build making the young tom look like a kitten.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:42 am

Miles, though young, had been around a while. He was no stranger to attempted intimidation. He looked blankly at Meadow, whiskers twitching. They seemed to think he was a bloodthirsty little kitten rather than the sensible, older cat that he was. "Meadow, right? You're real aggressive. But you also seem kinda smart. Mind telling me how I would benefit from attackin' a large group of rogues?" He asked plainly, wondering why on earth she had been so opposed to him sticking around. "I don't intend to trick or fight or whatever it is you're actually scared I'm gonna do." Miles turned to Flames, questioning in his mind why the tabby was letting him stay if he distrusted him so much. "I accept your offer, and I'll use my hunting and scavenging skills to provide for, uh... BoneClan." He grinned at Storm's sudden change of personality and walked after him to their food pile and surveying it for something he liked. He felt like he could eat a monster after getting away from that dog.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 8:53 am

Storm chose an older looking Crow, turning to Meadow he called, "If you decide to be nice you can join!" Whiskers twitching in amusement he settled down next to Miles and dug in.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]   Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends] Empty

Back to top Go down

Whoops, my bad [family of FlamesxOrbit and friends]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: