Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All right, that's it.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

All right, that's it. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 8:06

"He tackled me for no reason," hissed the she-cat with tears in her eyes. "I don't even know what I did! I just wanna be left alone," she cried, hoping that Swampkit would wake up to comfort her.

All right, that's it. - Page 2 Image13

All right, that's it. - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 8:09

Whitekit stuck his tongue out at the she-cat, and growled.

~

Dewleaf sighed and scooped up Whitekit, "I'll take him outside for a bit so you can calm down"

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 10:05

Salmonstripe nodded in thanks to Dewleaf, then turned back to Racconkit. "Racoonkit, why did you bite your brother? I know you don't like him, but still. You have to get along or else I will have to tell Fishstar and Mistfeather to prostpon your apprentice ceremony! Do you want that to happen?" Salmonstripe asked, only a quarter jokingly.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 10:23

But you don't understand, momma! He tackled me for no reason! I was using self-defence!. She wiped a mix of tears and blood off of her face and curled up on the bed of moss, not caring if she was yelled at. She didn't feel like talking, and already had talked too much for one day. Raccoonkit had no idea what an apprentice ceremony was, but felt like she didn't want it to be postponed. If it means I get away from Whitekit, thats perfectly fine. The she-cat should've easily beaten him because of her bigger build and size, but she was too young to know how to fight.

The kit eventually shook her head no as an answer to Salmonstripe's question.

All right, that's it. - Page 2 Image13

All right, that's it. - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. - Page 2 EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 11:08

Dewleaf dropped the kit outside the nursery, angry but having no parenting skills, she didn't know how to handle the situation. She sighed and brought the kitten close. "Is it because you're adopted?" Her mew barley audible, remembering the night she was told her parents died, and when Patchface adopted her shortly after.

~

Whitekit was a bit taken aback by her question, sure he was upset that his mother and father had passed but he hadn't really remembered them. His amber eyes watered and he gave a small wail "I don't want a new family! I want my old one!" His cries turned to sobs as he buried his muzzle into Dewleaf's soft belly fur.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Song, Rain & Rose

Song, Rain & Rose

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 8:10

Pantherkit blinked her eyes open and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 8:44

OOC: Song Rain and Rose, Pantherkit isn't born yet... I'm going to make the topic, like, in a little bit.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Song, Rain & Rose

Song, Rain & Rose

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2015 - 10:02

OOC: Okay..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

All right, that's it.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: