Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

All right, that's it.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

All right, that's it. Empty
PostSubject: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:25

Salmonstripe padded into camp with another kit! So many kits. Luckily Dewleaf will help me. Blacktail left me... The queen bounded into camp, though it was hard with her swollen belly. Slowly she limped into the nursery, only to get greeted by her other sleeping kits. She placed the ginger kit next to them, and lay down.

OOC: If people don't make cats for her how is she gonna be pregnant? People, she needs at least one kit to be born! Someone, please help.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:28

Whitekit's amber eyes widened at the two small kits, he prodded one with his one white paw and made a face of disgust. "What is that..?" He mewed to the older cat who had fed him.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:32

"That is your sister. The one next to her is your brother. The she-cat is Racoonkit and the tom..." She mewed, quickly making up names. "Swampkit... Yes, Swampkit and Racoonkit. And you're Whitekit!" She said, giving a purr and a laugh.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:34

He sniffed one kit, Racoonkit, and stepped back. Littermates? Great.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:36

The gray she-cat looked at the newly-named Whitekit. "What's wrong? Do you feel ok? Are you hungry or tired? Bored?" Salmonstripe asked, quietly as of not to wake up Racoonkit and Swampkit.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:39

He looked up at the big cat, concern showing in her eyes. "I'm fine" He mewed and rubbed against her legs, something in his cold heart told him to do. As when his mother was alive he did that to comfort her.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:42

Raccoonkit was awake. She was pretending to be asleep, like usual. Slowly opening her eyes, the she-kit growled at the new cat. Her eyes spoke for her as she stared at Salmonstripe; she did not want to be this cat's brother. I only like being Swampkit's sister, Raccoonkit thought. She hissed and swiped a sheathed paw at Whitekit.

All right, that's it. Image13

All right, that's it. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:45

Whitekit growled back and jumped on the kitten, using his weight to hold her down, he spat, "Don't you dare swipe at me fluff ball!"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:45

Salmonstripe smiled. "Ah, I see. Littermates. You don't want any, do you?" She asked, purring. "I've never met my littermates. I don't even know if I have any!" The she-cat exclaimed, then lay down. "Let's go to sleep now. If you need something, that doesn't include milk, ask Dewleaf. I'll be sleeping. And if you're hungry, I have milk." She yawned, her eyes feeling heavy. A moment later the queen was in a deep sleep.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:47

Whitekit shrugged and kept on battering his new sister

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:49

Raccoonkit ignored her mother and sank her sharp teeth into Whitekit's leg as he held her down. Her eyes narrowed and her tiny claws came out. "Get off, mouse-dung," she hissed. "I already have a brother and I don't need another."

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:53

Alerted, Salmonstripe woke up with a start. "Racoonkit! Whitekit! What are you doing?" She asked worriedly, blinking her eyes rapidly. She narrowed her eyes and pulled Whitekit away from Racoonkit. "Stop fighting! Dewleaf! Help me here!"

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:53

Whitekit gave a yelp and bit down on her ear, and hissed, "I never said I wanted a sister either!"

~

At the sound of a yelp, Dewleaf, who had been nearby, poked her head in the nursery and gasped at the fighting kits, she plucked Whitekit off of Racoonkit and pinned her ears. "What in great Starclan do you think you're doing?" She whispered harshly as not to disturb Salmonstripe.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 7:57

So, you wanna play that game? Blood trickled down the she-cat's face from her ear as she wailed loudly and cried. She ran over to her mother and hid herself underneath her, crouching under her legs. "Get the mean tom away," she yowled as she forced tears to fall. Raccoonkit was a great faker...or she was at least half-faking.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. EmptyFri 24 Jul 2015 - 8:01

Whitekit struggled in the air and narrowed his eyes, two can play at that, He wailed and flailed his bleeding paw, as Dewleaf set him down he whimpered and showed Salmonstripe. "She bit me so I bit her!"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All right, that's it.   All right, that's it. Empty

Back to top Go down

All right, that's it.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum