Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)

Go down 
+2
Cat
Laurel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) Empty
PostSubject: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 15:07

Softsong had managed to catch some prey and brought it back to camp. As she did she grabbed her piece and with a slight perminant limp she laid down outside the Warriors den. The she cat bent down her head taking a bite. She then blinked the prey had a funny taste though soon enough whatever had been put into the prey . Which was most likely poison the gray warrior eyes widened as it started to take affect and only a few seconds later she laid limp on the ground.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 15:10

Littlefang had been eating prey when he saw his mother fall limp. "Softsong!" He yowled. He ran over and started checking for a pulse. None. Scared, he started yowling. "Softsong! Softsong! No!" He didn't care if anyone saw him yelling around, he was scared.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 15:48

"What's all this racket," growled Stormstrike as she padded out of the warriors den. She reeled back when her paw hit something furry. "What the...?" she looked down and gasped at the sight of her grandmother laying inert on the ground. "Somebody, get Coalspirit," she yowled, tears in her eyes.

Frozenflame followed behind Stormstrike. "Whats going..." he was cut short when he saw Softsong on the ground. He held back a scream and took a big swallow as he sat down next to Littlefang, his brother-in-law and tried to comfort him and calm him down.

Soaringwing padded into camp, a thrush in his jaws. After he put the prey in the fresh kill pile, he walked over to see what the commotion was about. He gasped when he saw the dead body of Soaringwing on the ground.

Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) Image13

Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 15:55

Coalspirit heard the commotion and came from the medicine cats den. She blinked seeing her mother eyes wide she ran over."move!"she mew panicked and tears started to threaten her eyes. She checked for a pulse and found none she but back a yowl of grief.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyMon 20 Jul 2015 - 15:59

Littlefang, though comforted by friends and family, kept crying and yowling in grief. He clutched her in his paws and let out a yowl. He looked down at the prey near her paws. "She... She was poisoned..." His eyes widened as he let out a gasp.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 5:10

Duskfall had been organising a patrol near the warrior's den when he heard the awful wailing he'd come to associate with death. The brown tom considered just staying where he was, unwilling to deal with another loss so soon after Blazingheart's death. But duty compelled him to check at least, after all, there was hope it was just a bad wound. Coalspirit, his daughter, had shown herself to a quite a talented medicine cat, he had hope.

But when he came across the familiar grey fur that he'd slept next to and groomed over many moons in the centre of the crowd, he collapsed. The deputy fell to the ground, frozen in shock and intense pain. His mate, his beloved, Softsong was dead. Together they'd had four kits and raised two as their own. It was heart wrenching to imagine a world without her. However the deputy forced himself onto his paws, padding over shakily to confirm his worst fears.

"Is she... dead?"

-

Hawkstrike bound over at the commotion just to see her father collapse and a crowd around her mother. Fearing the worst, she shoved through past her once mate, Frozenflame to see her mother dead. The she-cat wailed in grief, paws shaking at her mother's dead body. It had to be a lie. How could she be dead?
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 6:49

Frozenflame was saddened to see Hawkstrike. She seemed to be getting worse every day. After failing to calm Littlefang down, he crawled up next to her and cautiously intertwined his tail with her's, providing her comfort like she did with him when his father had died.

Stormstrike looked over at Duskfall, pained to see the look in his eyes. "Y...yes," she replied to him quietly.

Soaringwing gave Coalspirit a comforting lick on the cheek; one that was not too friendly to be considered one for a mate.

Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) Image13

Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 10:03

Fawnpaw woke with a jolt as she head all the commotion, she sprang out of her nest and gasped as she caught a glimpse of the cat on the ground. Stunned at all the recent events with her family, she held back a wail as she nuzzled into her grandmother's cold fur. My family is dying.. closing her eyes tight she remembered her sister from another litter, her grandfather, and now her grandmother.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 10:44

Sunpelt had been eating prey near a large rock near the edge of camp when he heard the yowl of his father. Scared, he jumped to his paws, leaving the half-eaten mouse behind. He raced across camp and stopped beside Littlefang. "Softsong," he whispered. "My beloved grandmother. No... no!"

He pressed himself to the ground, grief-stricken. After a few moments of laying with his eyes shut tight, Sunpelt leaned forward and thrust his nose into Softsong's fur. It was still warm, but he could already feel cold starting to creep in.

Softsong's sweet scent drifted across to him, but it was tainted with the scent of death. Wanting to preserve his grandmother's existence for as long as possible, Sunpelt leaned forward again and lay down next to her. First my uncle, and now Softsong! What's happening?

~

Flamestripe hurried from the warriors den, fear picking his pelt. The scent of death hit his scent glands and he forced himself not to gag. He hurried across the clearing, sensing Meadowpaw at his heels, and stopped beside Littlefang, his uncle.

The orange tabby pressed himself to Littlefang's side, staring down at his grandmother. He had never been particularly close to Softsong, but she was his grandmother, and grief lanced through him. All his sleepiness was forgotten.

He slowly lowered himself to the ground and tucked his nose under his paw. Meadowpaw's scent wreathed around him and Flamestripe felt her press herself against him. Without opening his eyes, he rasped his tongue over her ear. She must be so scared, after all these deaths. "Don't be afraid, Meadowpaw," he whispered.

~

Meadowpaw shifted uncertainly. "How can I not be afraid?" she gasped. Softsong was her great-great-grandmother, so she didn't have a strong connection with her. But she was still her family, and she couldn't bear the thought of her death.

Upset and sad, she pressed closer to Flamestripe. So many deaths. Who's next?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyTue 21 Jul 2015 - 11:01

Coalspirit heard her father's question but was thankful someone else could answer for her. The she cat was consumed with grief but felt the comforting Lick from her mate one that wasn't to friendly to raise anyon's suspisions. She closed her eyes she couldn't believe it her mother was dead. She closed her eyes as they became moist with tears.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 1:43

Cloverpaw padded into camp after hunting in the woods she dropped a couple of prices of prey seeing so many cats around something made her think. Oh Starclan no.. Not another cat dead.. She raced over and saw Softsong dead. She pressed against Sunpelts other side and twined her tail his his offering comfort as a dull grief struck through her.

Summitpaw came after Clicerpaw as they were hunting together and then when he saw his great-grandmothers body he held back a yowl. To many dead cats.. How is Yhunderclan to survive when we are being killed by our own prey!! He thought seeing the prey she had eaten. He spotted his sister so he pressed on her other side and offered her comfort.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyWed 29 Jul 2015 - 15:49

Littlefang breathed heavily, his chest heaving. "I'm sorry... I wasn't the best son... I didn't even say goodbye..." He gave her head a lick and cradled her head in his paws. "Mom... I... I love you..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) EmptyTue 4 Aug 2015 - 7:51

Sunpelt pressed against Cloverpaw, but grief still hung in the air. He leaned over to Summitpaw to lick his nephew's ear.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)   Song - Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

Play your soft song once again in my Ear (death topic)
Page 1 of 1