Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw?   Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw? EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 9:46

* sniff sniff* I'm sorry, who wants to kill her?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw?   Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw? EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 10:03

Perhaps she and Shimmerkit could get in a fight over... something... and Shimmerkit gets carried away? Only if no one else offers.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw?   Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw? EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 11:07

Or Mousepaw accidentally does something?

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw?   Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw? EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 11:36

Ash/Tansy wrote:
Perhaps she and Shimmerkit could get in a fight over... something... and Shimmerkit gets carried away? Only if no one else offers.

... No, kit claws are not sharp enough to kill. I doubt it's developed enough and Shimmerkit shouldn't even be outside of camp either, so there's no way she would be pushing Shadepaw into a river or the gorge or a Thunderpath.
Besides, didn't you want her to be MCA? I don't think a clan would like a MCA that has killed someone either on purpose or by accident.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6745

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw?   Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw? EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 13:41

Echo wrote:
Ash/Tansy wrote:

... No, kit claws are not sharp enough to kill. I doubt it's developed enough and Shimmerkit shouldn't even be outside of camp either, so there's no way she would be pushing Shadepaw into a river or the gorge or a Thunderpath.
Besides, didn't you want her to be MCA? I don't think a clan would like a MCA that has killed someone either on purpose or by accident.

Despite her name, Shimmerkit is older than most apprentices. (Ebonyleaf is taking SO long to decide.....) And yes, I agree with your logic.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw?   Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna kill Shadepaw?
Page 1 of 1