Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadepaw's Dream

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

Shadepaw's Dream Empty
PostSubject: Shadepaw's Dream   Shadepaw's Dream EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:35 pm

Shadepaw ran around the WindClan camp, the blaze surrounding her. "Hello? Is anyone here?" She croaked, the smoke getting to her. Well if no one is going to rescue me, she thought, I'll have to escape out of here myself. She saw that the main exit was blocked by fire, no use going out there, so she ran towards the least steepest part of the wall around the camp that wasn't blocked by flame and started to climb. She managed to escape unscathed before running after her clan. She ran up to one of the cats and said, "Hey! Glad I caught up to you guys." The cats didn't seem to notice. "Hello? Can you here me?" No reply. She decided to listen in to their conversation. "I'm glad we left that apprentice behind," one said. "Yes," said the other,"She was of no use to us. We don't need her." Shadepaw was surprised. These were cats she lived with everyday, and to let them abandon her like that. "Hey! I'm right here, behind you, foxdung," Shadepaw shouted, surprised to hear herself cursing. The whole clan turned around. "We abandoned you, left you to die!" A cat said. "Run off, you rougue!" shouted another. Shadepaw didn't understand. This was her clan talking to her, treating her like a piece of talking rabbit dung. "No one needs you anymore, run away you mousebrain. We don't want you in our clan!" A cat shouted. Shadepaw was shocked, "I was born in this clan, I was raised in this clan, and now no one wants me in this clan? Fine then, I will leave. If none of you want me to stay."

Shadepaw's Dream
Page 1 of 1