Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 21:37

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather around me for a clan meeting!" The deputy yowled from his place on the smooth stone that had become his high rock over the past few moons. It was time to celebrate and raise two apprentices up to warriors.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 21:42

Batpaw leaped into the camp, eyes bright and prey dangling from his jaws. Today was his big day! He dropped his prey off at the pile, trotted over to the Clan meeting area, and settled down to stare up at Duskfall. While waiting for cats, he hastily groomed down his pelt.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 22:12

Daisypaw limped to what they called the 'High Rock' for now. She looked at the crowd and sat next to Lionpaw. She purred and licked his cheek.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 22:26

Hawkstrike came out of the warrior's den to see her daughter, Daisypaw become a warrior finally. She sat down next to the she-cat, grooming her fur so it looked perfect. The cream she-cat whispered in her daughter's ear. "You'll do great."

"Batpaw, Daisypaw, please step forward." Duskfall asked of them so the ceremony could begin. Both apprentices had proven themselves in hunting and in combat. He was proud to be holding this ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 22:29

Daisypaw proudly stepped forward. She gave her mother one quick glance before turning back to her grandfather.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 22:46

Batpaw proudly stepped up obediently to the High Rock with his chest puffed out. He couldn't help but wonder what his warrior name would be. The tom hoped it would be something that went well with the prefix 'Bat'.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 22:50

"I, Duskfall, deputy of Thunderclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn." Duskfall spoke looking to the heavens, asking their warrior ancestors to look upon these apprentices and see them as the warriors they were to become.

He then looked back down at the apprentices to ask of them a very serious question. A question that would require them to truly consider their futures. "Batpaw and Daisypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 22:53

Daisypaw straightened herself as Duskfall asked the question. "I do." She spoke loud and clear.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 11 Jul 2015 - 23:54

Fawnpaw rushed to the camp from a patrol just in time to see Batpaws ceremony, she purred loudly and smiled at him blushing a little bit.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 0:04

Batpaw was distracted by a loud purring and immediately knew it was Fawnpaw. He smiled a bit before saying, "I do!" in a strong, clear voice.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 0:23

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Batpaw, from this moment you will be known as Batwing. StarClan honours your courage and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Thunderclan." Duskfall leap down and placed his muzzle on top of newly named, Batwing, thanking Starclan for this fine warrior.

"Daisypaw, from this moment you will known as Daisybloom. StarClan honours your integrity and fierceness." The deputy placed his muzzled on top of Daisybloom's head as well before stepping away to continue. "As per tradition, you two will hold a silent vigil and guard camp tonight. This will start at Sundown. But for now, we celebrate these two new warriors, and ask Starclan to guide their path."

"Batwing! Daisybloom!" Hawkstrike meowed the names of the two new warriors loudly in celebration. She looked at her daughter beaming in pride.
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 9:35

Fawnpaw ' tail curled in pleasure as she yowled for him. "BATWING yay! "

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 10:30

Batwing dipped his head at Duskfall, congratulated Daisybloom, and turned to Fawnpaw. "Hey..." he murmured, not really sure what to talk about though he wanted to speak.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 11:11

Fawnpaw tilted her head, "What's wrong! You should be happy!" She mewed and nudged the newly named warrior gently.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 14:54

Batwing smiled at her. "I am happy, I just..." He took a breath. "Let's talk out here..." he murmured, trotting out of the camp barriers, turning to make sure she was following him.

OOC: Here's the topic for Batwing and Fawnpaw.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Batpaw and Daisypaw's Warrior Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1