Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] Empty
PostSubject: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 11:34 am

Larchleap had gotten up early today, earlier than she usually liked. The sun was barely up when the golden warrior walked over to the centre of camp where she was supposed to meet her apprentice. Morning dew clung to the reeds, and birds were starting to whistle as the sun crept up higher. But all these sights only reminded her just how early she was up when everyone else was snug in their nests.

"Creampaw better come soon, or I might make a dash for the warrior's den." She mumbled to herself, yawning a little. A warm nest shared with a fellow warrior didn't seem that bad about now.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 12:18 pm

Creampaw woke up at the sound of her mentor's voice. She scrambled out of her nest, sleep still clinging to her tired mind. She stretched and walked out of the den. "Larchleap, it's so early," Creampaw groaned. But then she added quickly, "But I'll come. What are we doing?" she asked, more enthusiastic now.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:43 am

"I know, Creampaw. Count that as one of the joys of being an apprentice." She meowed between a yawn that she failed to hide. The golden she-cat leant forward to stretch her hind legs then back for her forelegs, before shaking the last of the tiredness out. "We're going to do some battle training. I'll teach you some moves that'll get the other clans crying if they ever dare attack us."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 11:36 am

Creampaw gave a little bounce of excitement. Battle training! "Great! I practiced with Cloudpaw a few days ago, so my mind if fresh to learn some more battle moves!" She waved her tail in the air, imagining beating a ThunderClan cat in a battle with the moves Larchleap was about to teach her.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:10 pm

"C'mon then." Larchleap lead the apprentice up river to a sandbank nearby the twoleg bridge onto their territories. It was the best place to train and had a shallow river that could be used to train a few of the clan's special moves.

When they finally reached the river, the she-warrior sprang around and jumped in the air. Then within a heartbeat, bowled over Creampaw. "Fighting a warrior is different to fighting an apprentice, Creampaw. I'm faster, stronger and more experienced. You need to be prepared for anything and strike hard and fast. Now show me what you've got."

Larchleap used Jumping Strike. Reduced damage as training.
-4 HP
-20 SP

Larchleap
45/45 HP
140/160 SP

Creampaw
16/20 HP
80/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 12:41 pm

OOC: Apprentices can't use that move. I'm not going to do the move until you tell me what to do. ;)
Creampaw gasped. "That's amazing," she breathed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 5:58 am

OOC: Sorry, I should have named this topic something more noticeable like Creampaw's training, I didn't notice you posted. -_-

"Enough fangirling, more fighting. Show me what you did with Cloudpaw and hit me with your best shot. " Larchleap spoke cheerfully, a spring in her step as she leapt off her apprentices. Her tails swayed as she watched and waited.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:28 pm

OOC: That's okay, but I'm still confused. Should I be doing Jumping Strike or Run-and-Tackle like Creampaw did with Cloudpaw?

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:48 pm

Blaze wrote:
OOC: That's okay, but I'm still confused. Should I be doing Jumping Strike or Run-and-Tackle like Creampaw did with Cloudpaw?

Whatever attack you want. Its a fight...
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:29 pm

OOC: Okay.
Creampaw tensed her muscles as she crouched, ready to use a battle move. Suddenly something clicked in her mind and she remembered a battle move that she had learned from her friend. Creampaw dug her claws into the ground, preparing to propel herself forward. Then she launched herself at her mentor, taking a running jump into the air, landing on Larchleap. She bowled her mentor over, and stared at her, pride warming her from ears to tail-tip.

Creampaw used Run-and-Tackle on Larchleap. Half damage.
-7 1/2

Larchleap
37 1/2/45 HP
140/160 SP

Creampaw
16/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]   Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze] Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaping to greater heights [For Blaze]
Page 1 of 1