Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a gurls day out P2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:28 am

OOC: It's not long

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:30 am

OOC: Whatever. I find it kind of long, but let's wait for Dewleaf to post. Also, do you want to PM Powerchu, to maybe have Larchleap as the warrior that helps Dewpaw and Creampaw? I'll appreciate it.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:38 am

OOC: Could you do it? I've been PMing him often enough.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 5:39 am

OOC: Sure!

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 6:48 am

Dewpaw's stubborn streak from her father showed, "Creampaw! It'll be alright! If she's wounded then she'll need tending to and I know a little bit from watching Sparrowleaf." She mewed stubbornly her tail twitching.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 11:00 am

OOC: I'm back from that cooking, honestly, it was the worst place I've ever been.

IC: Salmonpaw weakly curled her tail around herself. "Why did I leave? She quietly asked herself. Blood dripped and dropped from her paws.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:30 am

OOC: Has someone gone to fetch Larchleap yet? Or should I just appear?
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:34 am

OOC: I think you should just appear. XD

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:39 am

OOC: Your wish is my command

Larchleap had been hunting nearby when she smelt the scent of blood, another cat's blood. Her heartbeat leaped to new heights as she feared this was an invasion by Thunderclan or something equally horrific. When she instead came across an apprentice with an injured paw, she was relived, yet still concerned. Her golden fur poofed around her as she brushed through the reeds to reach them.

"Salmonpaw, you're hurt. What happened to you? And why are the three of you out here alone?"
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 4:46 am

"We... Um," Salmonpaw weakly mewed, "I... Ran to the Thunderpath and... And..." She dropped her head. "I can't..."

OOC: She is never dead! She's just unconscious... And in pain, and hurt not that bad, she's just so dazed and confused from all of that commotion, she's like "Huh? What?"

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 6:46 am

OOC~ Awww crabapples it's Dewpaw's adopted mom.. Imma be in serious trouble D:

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 9:34 am

OOC: ...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 1:46 am

OOC: Momma Larch is a little mad, just a little. Dew better make it up to her somehow ;0

"Hush, nevermind, we have to take her to camp. Dewpaw, help me get her there. Creampaw, tell Sparrowleaf what happened so she can patch her up. If anyone asked, you were out hunting with me." The golden she-cat sighed after she gave out her orders, she planned to cover them for this time, but she wasn't happy about any of this.

She gave her adopted daughter a particularly prickly look for her act of indiscretion, and whispered to her a little angrily. "I expected better of you, Dewpaw. This was silly and you know it. That could have been you, injured from the Thunderpath. You have any idea how heartbroken Patchface and I would be if anything happened to you... But, I guess you are young. Nevermind, go help Salmonpaw."
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:46 am

Creampaw nodded at her mentor. "Yes, Larchleap," she mewed. Then she raced back to camp, her legs flying beneath her. She smelled the border markers from ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan, but she stayed clear of them by running on the edges of the river.

Soon enough, Creampaw reached the island. She crossed the stream by a few stepping stones and then hurried on. She pushed through a clump of reeds, and bundled into the camp. Not stopping to ask anyone's questions, she dug her claws into the ground and pushed harder.

As she neared the medicine cat's den, Creampaw slowed down and stopped just outside the den. "Sparrowleaf?" she called urgently. "You're about to have an injured patent that got hurt from the Thunderpath. Larchleap and Dewpaw are bringing Salmonpaw back to camp, but my mentor told me to tell you ahead of time so that you can prepare a nest for her and herbs and stuff." After she had explained the hectic scene, Creampaw slumped to the floor, half of her body in the medicine cat's and half of her the vise versa. She was exhausted from running all the way to the Thunderpath and running all the way back. She did not like running, because she always got exhausted after doing it.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:56 am

Salmonpaw slowly opened her eyes. A mixture of colors, fog, mist and tall reeds is all she could see through her eyes. She curled her tail around her body, before closing her eyes. A large gust of wind came, throwing cold water droplets on her bloodied fur. Cold, Salmonpaw closed her eyes even tighter. She tensed, and shivered.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a gurls day out P2
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next