Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a gurls day out P2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Just a gurls day out P2 Empty
PostSubject: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 8:03

Salmonpaw galloped out of camp, not waiting for Creampaw or Dewpaw. She expected to hear, "Wait! Come back!" But instead heard the quiet whispering and rustling of leaves in the high treetops. She slowed down, her pace not much quicker than a frog's hopping.

In a few minutes after breathing in the fresh green-leaf air, she was at the River awaiting her friends to come bounding and screaming. But it remained silent. Sure, there was quiet chirping of birds, and the soft waves crashing down on the river, but no yowling and hissing.

Did they see me leave...? Salmonpaw thought, right before spotting a water vole. She crouched, but accidentally stepped on dead leaves, alerting the water vole. It scurried away, and she walked forward.

"Dewpaw? Creampaw? Ar- are you t-there?" Salmonpaw stammered. If they are there, She thought, They sure are quiet!

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 8:43

Creampaw sighed as Salmonpaw bounded out of camp. Didn't her friend trust her and Dewpaw? Well, obviously not, she thought to herself angrily.

She looked at Dewpaw and mewed, "There's something wrong, and I want to find out what. Let's go." She beckoned her best friend with her tail, and raced out of camp.

Creampaw saw Salmonpaw next to the river. She quietly padded up to her, and mewed "Salmonpaw, what's wrong? Don't you trust us?" Then she added more briskly and angrily, "If you don't, that's perfectly fine with me. I have more important things to pay attention to. And I have Dewpaw as a friend, so I wouldn't be alone..." she mused tauntingly. She knew she was being unfair to Salmonpaw, but the apprentice had to learn to trust other cats, especially her best friends. If something had been troubling Creampaw, she would have told Salmonpaw and Dewpaw right away. But Salmonpaw hadn't. Creampaw bristled with indignation, staring at Salmonpaw, waiting to see what she'd say.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 8:49

Salmonpaw stepped back, her eyes wide in shock. "How could you say such a thing?" Salmonpaw asked. " And I said nothing' wrong." She added, looking away. "Let's go fish," Salmonpaw meowed, desperate to change subject. She sadly pinned her ears back. Should I tell them? No! They can't know... They won't trust me anymore. I can't lose my friends... Salmonpaw thought. She looked at her reflection and sighed, with her blue ears pinned back.

Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:17

Creampaw felt a stab of pity. She knew she would stand by her friend whatever she said, but not if Salmonpaw kept rejecting her like that. She mewed quietly, fighting to keep her voice calm, "Salmonpaw, please trust us. No matter what, I'll stand by you, and I'm sure Dewpaw will too. I promise you that. I really do. I'll help you. Please Salmonpaw. I really promise." Creampaw gave her friend's ear a lick.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:25

"I always did trust you! I don't know what makes you think I don't," Salmonpaw mewed, "What made you think I didn't trust you and Dewpaw, Creampaw? I've always trusted you!" She exclaimed, calmly. She flicked her jay bird blue tail as a way to remind her friends that she wanted to fish. As desperate she was to change the subject she meowed, "I'm fishing now."

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:26

Dewpaw padded up to Salmonpaw quietly and whispered "Creampaw is just worried about you, we both are. But please tell us when you're ready and we'll be there for you." She let her tail rest on her shoulder for a minute before her blue eyes began to shine mischeviously, "Let's see who can catch the most fish!" She purred and trotted towards the chattering river with the sun reflecting off the surface.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:31

Creampaw was still aggravated and angry. "I don't think you trust us because you won't tell us something, and you're keeping secrets," she hissed. "Don't you know what trusting is?" Looking at Dewpaw, she growled, "Fine."

Creampaw crouched beside the water's edge. She saw a silver shape flash beneath her readied paw, and darted her claws underneath the river's surface, catching the fish with her claw. She half-heartedly plopped it on the shore and searched for more.

Before long, she had caught three more fish, making five. "I'm finished here," she grumbled. Creampaw was still in a bad mood, and as she laid down among the reeds she shot Salmonpaw a glare before resting her head on her paws and closing her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:35

"IT'S NOT A SECRET!" Salmonpaw yowled, "I just wanna see my parents..." She admitted.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness. I'm leaving until maybe one or two o'clock. I'll post later. And carry on without me. ;)

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:37

Dewpaw sighed, Why does she have to pick a fight? She shook off the thought and padded down to the water's edge, quick as a fish herself she soon caught 3 plump fish. Her Sky blue eyes round with worry she carried them back up to Creampaw's pile. After disposing of her catch she curled up beside her and watched Salmonpaw sadly. Who's side am I on?

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:51

Creampaw lifted her head and stared at Dewpaw. "Are you on Salmonpaw's side?" she demanded. "She says that it's not a secret, but it is if she kept it from us. And why did she think that we wouldn't trust he just because she wanted to see her parents? It's obvious she would! She never met them, for StarClan's sake!"

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 9:58

Dewpaw flattened herself towards the ground, keeping her ears pinned. Her normal personality was screaming to yell at Creampaw, she would if she wasn't her friend. Dewpaw was normally a more aggressive, reserved cat.That's why she was normally alone. But this is my friend she reminded herself. "I don't choose sides Creampaw" She mewed sternly sitting up. Even if she's my friend no cat talks to me like that She decided angrily, her normal self returning.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 10:08

Creampaw hissed in annoyance. Now even Dewpaw, her supposedly best friend was angry at her. "I didn't do anything wrong," she hissed to Dewpaw. "I was just telling you what I thought, and if you have to reject me like that, then that's fine. I'll go make friends with some other apprentices now."

Her belly churning in anger, Creampaw stood up, and started to stalk toward camp.

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 10:19

Dewpaw yowled after her, "You better take your prey too!" She flicked her tail irritably and stalked towards the river.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 10:21

Salmonpaw looked around, spotting Creampaw. "What has this become!?!" She meowed, making her voice loud enough for Creampaw to hear. She closed her eyes and started crying. Little silver droplets dripped into the ocean blue stream. I've torn my friends apart... Salmonpaw thought. All because I wouldn't tell them my secret...

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 10:23

Dewpaw slid into the water hoping this would cool her anger, she swam around and dove, surfacing with a monster sized fish flapping in her jaws.

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a gurls day out P2   Just a gurls day out P2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a gurls day out P2
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next