Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? Empty
PostSubject: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 9:03

Kit Name: Swiftkit
Clan: WindClan
Adopted?: No
Origins: Full-Clan

Special Requests: Parents only from WindClan

And Swiftkit is also looking for siblings, which is included in this topic. If you don't have cats to parent or be a sibling to Swiftkit, go here to parent/be as sibling to Meadowkit of ThunderClan.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Characters : Bravekit of ShadowClan, Foxkit of WindClan, Paintedkit of SkyClan, Ashkit of ThunderClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit:WindClan, Kit:SkyClan, Kit:ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 10:08

Hi! I'm looking for parents and siblings for my OC Foxkit as well. I'm not sure how alike they look but I'd like them to be related. ^^
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 12:49

Okay! They can be siblings. I'll add Foxkit to my profile. Does Foxkit have any other siblings? If so, I'll need to add them also to my profile.

And Swiftkit, Foxkit, and all other siblings still need parents, unless there's a kit that wants to be their siblings but already has parents. Because then their parents would become Swiftkit, Foxkit, and any other siblings' parents. Too confusing? In other words, parents are still needed.

Back to top Go down
BraveHeartsNeverDie

BraveHeartsNeverDie

Characters : Bravekit of ShadowClan, Foxkit of WindClan, Paintedkit of SkyClan, Ashkit of ThunderClan
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, Kit:WindClan, Kit:SkyClan, Kit:ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 14:12

Awesome sauce! No she doesn't have any other siblings and we'll work on parents.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 14:15

Okay. So, parents? Please? You'd be taking on Swiftkit and Foxkit, and if any other kits want to join our little family, then possibly more. I really don't want to be adopted, but if it's completely necessary, if can be.

Back to top Go down
Underworldia

Underworldia

Characters : Crowpaw, Dovepaw,Whisperpaw,Thistlepaw,Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Crowkit:Shadowclan kit , Dovekit:Shadowclan kit,Whisperkit:Skyclankit,Thistlekit:Windclan kit,Mistykit:Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 15:51

Can I offer Thistlekit as a sibling?

Whisperkit: a tarnish gray she kitten with dark slight tabby marking that are a blend of light brown gray color and bright grayish eyes
Ready to be a apprentice

Mistypaw:a fuzzy blue gray she cat with icy blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 15:53

Yes, you can, but only if you agree to stopping Thistlekit's parent-finder topic. Thanks for auditioning~

Back to top Go down
Underworldia

Underworldia

Characters : Crowpaw, Dovepaw,Whisperpaw,Thistlepaw,Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Crowkit:Shadowclan kit , Dovekit:Shadowclan kit,Whisperkit:Skyclankit,Thistlekit:Windclan kit,Mistykit:Riverclan kit
Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 16:04

Alright I agreed

Whisperkit: a tarnish gray she kitten with dark slight tabby marking that are a blend of light brown gray color and bright grayish eyes
Ready to be a apprentice

Mistypaw:a fuzzy blue gray she cat with icy blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySat 4 Jul 2015 - 16:41

Okay, I'll add you to my profiles.

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptySun 5 Jul 2015 - 13:49

You can have Snakekit as the fourth sibling he has no parents or siblings yet

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 8:18

Alright! Great. Now PARENTS, PARENTS, PARENTS!!!! If no one posts for parents soon, I'll have to make another topic. These kits really NEED PARENTS!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?   Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan? Empty

Back to top Go down

Parents and Siblings for Swiftkit of WindClan?
Page 1 of 1