Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+4
Topaz
Ash
Ice
King Falcon I
8 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 23 Jun 2015 - 20:07

Falconstar bounded to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 24 Jun 2015 - 8:51

Today is the day! My siblings will become apprentices! Icepaw was filled with joy. I'm glad they won't be to far behind me.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony VHQrlk5
Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony 1QYZaRo

Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 24 Jun 2015 - 9:37

Ashpaw ran out of the apprentice's den. More apprentices for WindClan! Soon they would be even stronger than ThunderClan. Ashpaw purred approvingly as she sat under the Tallrock, waiting for the kits to arrive.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 24 Jun 2015 - 10:04

Tinykit padded to the tallrock and sat down.
Could this be my ceremony?, he thought

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 10:29

Slatekit trotted up behind Tinykit. "It's our ceremony!" he hissed excitedly. The tom bent down and groomed down a patch of gray fur that was sticking up, then straightened and swept his tail over his paws neatly.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
sweetmuffin315

sweetmuffin315

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 10:56

OOC: how do you become an apprentice?
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 11:00

Tinykit followed Slatekit and tried to groom his messy pelt before being called forward.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 25 Jun 2015 - 11:49

OoC: You post somewhere, but not here. Your cats are RiverClan, and this is for WindClan. Post in any RiverClan topic that's active.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 12:55

OoC: Alright, that's enough waiting for Kestralkit/Feralkit.

IC: "Slatekit, Tinykit, it is time for you two to become apprentices. Until you are ready to become warriors, you will be known as Slatepaw and Tinypaw. Your mentors will be Lightfoot and Breezefeather."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 14:36

Ashwing grinned. Both the other new warriors got apprentices! But where were Feralkit and Kestrelkit?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4938

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 6 Jul 2015 - 16:06

Breezefeather looked up in surprise at Falconstar when he announced her name. She hadn't been a warrior long, but she was proud to know the fact that Falconstar had faith in her to be trusted with an apprentice. Dipping her head with a proud purr towards the brown tom when she had been called, after he had finished speaking she had risen to her paws to touch noses with the young tom. "I shall train you all that Falconstar has taught me, and much more."

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 8 Jul 2015 - 6:34

Slatepaw smiled and turned to look for his mentor.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 9:53

Lightfoot dipped his head to Falconstar and turned to Slatepaw. "Greetings, Slatepaw. I hope you are as promising as you look." He bent and touched noses, then padded away. Training could wait until the next morning.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 11:44

Slatepaw looked thrilled that he had such a nice mentor. He purred and padded immediately to his new den, ready to get some rest for his big day tomorrow.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1