Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
Leafbare is here, the icy winds cut across the five territories. Who will live? Who will die? Who will remain to tell your story?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I
Grand Overlord of the Moors

Male
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2302
Clan/Rank : F: Windclan Leader E: Windclan Warrior

PostSubject: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Falconstar bounded to the top of the Tallrock and called out, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice

Characters : Cedarfur, Smokepelt, Mudfoot, Tinylegs, Kindle, Ryecloud
Female
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 3419
Clan/Rank : (C)WC~Elder, (S)WC~SW, (M)SC~SW, (T)SkC~SW, (K)Rouge, (R)WC~YW

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:51 am

Today is the day! My siblings will become apprentices! Icepaw was filled with joy. I'm glad they won't be to far behind me.

SkC (temporary) Deputy ~ Former WC Deputy

Character Profiles

Cedarfur                    Smokepelt                    Kindle                    Ryecloud                   Mudfoot                    Tinylegs

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sloughcreek.boards.net/
Ash

Characters : Ashstar, Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowpaw, Graykit. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3199
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Apprentice, SkyClan Kit.

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:37 am

Ashpaw ran out of the apprentice's den. More apprentices for WindClan! Soon they would be even stronger than ThunderClan. Ashpaw purred approvingly as she sat under the Tallrock, waiting for the kits to arrive.

Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater~Snowpaw~Gingerstripe~Graykit
Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Apprentice~Young Warrior~Kit
WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan~SkyClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Female
Pisces Number of posts : 691
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:04 am

Tinykit padded to the tallrock and sat down.
Could this be my ceremony?, he thought

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coal

Female
Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:29 am

Slatekit trotted up behind Tinykit. "It's our ceremony!" he hissed excitedly. The tom bent down and groomed down a patch of gray fur that was sticking up, then straightened and swept his tail over his paws neatly.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://wotf.forumotion.com
sweetmuffin315

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:56 am

OOC: how do you become an apprentice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Female
Pisces Number of posts : 691
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:00 am

Tinykit followed Slatekit and tried to groom his messy pelt before being called forward.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Falcon I

Male
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:49 am

OoC: You post somewhere, but not here. Your cats are RiverClan, and this is for WindClan. Post in any RiverClan topic that's active.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Falcon I

Male
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:55 pm

OoC: Alright, that's enough waiting for Kestralkit/Feralkit.

IC: "Slatekit, Tinykit, it is time for you two to become apprentices. Until you are ready to become warriors, you will be known as Slatepaw and Tinypaw. Your mentors will be Lightfoot and Breezefeather."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ash

Characters : Ashstar, Shellwater, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowpaw, Graykit. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 3199
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader and Senior Warrior, ShadowClan Young Warrior, RiverClan Elder and Apprentice, SkyClan Kit.

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:36 pm

Ashwing grinned. Both the other new warriors got apprentices! But where were Feralkit and Kestrelkit?

Quailfeather~Ashstar~Shellwater~Snowpaw~Gingerstripe~Graykit
Senior Warrior~Leader~Elder~Apprentice~Young Warrior~Kit
WindClan~WindClan~RiverClan~RiverClan~ShadowClan~SkyClan

~My Living Characters~

Kudos to Jay Bird for my signature cats <3
Proud participant of the '16 Dark Forest rebellion!
WindClan Best Clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kitty
To-Be Soul Manipulator

Characters : Ivyfur - Breezewhisker - Stormfur - Thicketleaf - Ivykit
Female
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 1128
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:06 pm

Breezefeather looked up in surprise at Falconstar when he announced her name. She hadn't been a warrior long, but she was proud to know the fact that Falconstar had faith in her to be trusted with an apprentice. Dipping her head with a proud purr towards the brown tom when she had been called, after he had finished speaking she had risen to her paws to touch noses with the young tom. "I shall train you all that Falconstar has taught me, and much more."

v e t e r a n .  u s e r
~ ινуωιиg ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coal

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:34 am

Slatepaw smiled and turned to look for his mentor.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
Sun
I LOVE PIKACHU
I LOVE PIKACHU

Male
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 7027

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:53 am

Lightfoot dipped his head to Falconstar and turned to Slatepaw. "Greetings, Slatepaw. I hope you are as promising as you look." He bent and touched noses, then padded away. Training could wait until the next morning.

Female
Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:44 am

Slatepaw looked thrilled that he had such a nice mentor. He purred and padded immediately to his new den, ready to get some rest for his big day tomorrow.

My Babies:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony   

Back to top Go down

Feralkit, Kestralkit, Slatekit, and Tinykit's Apprentice Ceremony
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Ceremonies :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: