Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

One Small Break [open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

One Small Break [open] Empty
PostSubject: One Small Break [open]   One Small Break [open] EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 9:32

Sparrowleaf fell into a patch of sunshine in a heap of exhaustion, sighing and stretching out her legs. She couldn't be bothered to go rest in her own den right now, even if she wanted to. The sharp scents of herbs were starting to make her feel sick herself. StarClan, just give me this one moment...

One Small Break [open] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: One Small Break [open]   One Small Break [open] EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 20:09

Tansypaw rushed across the camp, enjoying the nice day. Suddenly, she collided with a soft brown lump. "Ooof!" She tripped over her speckled paws and landed on the other side of the thing she had run into. Looking down, she recognized the RiverClan medicine cat. Oops.
"Oh, uh, hi Sparrowleaf," Fishstar's apprentice mewed apologetically. "I didn't see you there. Sorry I ran into you." She was afraid of risking the young she-cat's wrath: she had seen it employed against ThunderClan at the Gathering.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: One Small Break [open]   One Small Break [open] EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 6:32

"Oof!"

She clenched her eyes shut as the apprentice went bowling into her. Of course. Maybe this wasn't such a great idea in hindsight. "Then look where you're running and not up at the clouds," she growled, rolling over. "Or your medicine cat will be forced to rub some celandine in your eyes to keep your vision sharp." Sparrowleaf showed her teeth in a teasing grin that bordered on threatening.

One Small Break [open] I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: One Small Break [open]   One Small Break [open] EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:29

"Oh. Okay." Tansypaw cringed. But she was curious. "Um... what were you doing there anyway, Sparrowleaf?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: One Small Break [open]   One Small Break [open] EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 12:02

OOC- I know it's open but are kits welcome?

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Small Break [open]   One Small Break [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

One Small Break [open]
Page 1 of 1