Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]

Go down 
+14
Sailor Cat
Ash
Topaz
Lostsouls
Blaze
Rose
Sun
Cat
Bloom
Toy
Rainstrike
Knight
Thea
Laurel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 11:49

Goldenpaw sprinted back to camp. "If I die, I'll watch my Father and all of my siblings in StarClan!" Goldenpaw yowled, so that everyone could hear her. Along with Mother and sister, she added silently as she fell down and the roaring flames picked at her golden fur.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 13:05

Sunpaw felt a sudden heaviness on his flank, and he guessed that a burning tree had fallen on him. But in his panic, he actually felt calm, and he dismissed the though of dying. He would have to die sometime, right? So this would be the time, the flaming tree crashing on top of him.

But when his mind cleared he realized that the weight was shaking him, and it wasn't heavy enough to be a tree. Also, his pelt wasn't burning like it would if fire was crawling up his body. He opened his eyes to tiny slits, and peered up to see Turtlepaw shaking him desperately, anxiousness dancing in his eyes.

"Turtlepaw?"Sunpaw murmured weakly. "Is that you? Have you come to help me? Thank you." Suddenly, a small wailing met his ears, and he sat up abruptly, ignoring his muscles that were protesting in pain. "Turtlepaw, do you hear that?" he whispered to his denmate. "It sounds like a kit!"  Sunpaw stared at Turtlepaw in fright, and said urgently, "Come on, we have to help it, ThunderClan or not."  

Sunpaw stood up and started bounding in the direction of the kit's noise, his muscles' stiffness causing his strides to be slower and clumsier. He stopped for a second to look behind him, waiting for Turtlepaw to catch up. They had to decide what to do. Would they continue running to rescue the kit, or would they turn back to Sunningrocks and save themselves?

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!

Last edited by Blaze on Wed 17 Jun 2015 - 13:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 13:07

OOC: Letz wait up for Rose and the others who haven't posted in a while.

Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 Image13

Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 13:08

OOC: Okay. Ash and Sailor, stop posting. Rainkit will have to wait for a bit longer to be rescued. Yes, that's who Sunpaw heard, teehee.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 17:13

OOC: Sorry :I

IC: Spottedstar growled at Specklefur, "You could have hurt my son throwing him like that!" she let out a hiss "I'd rather lose my first like here than lose it fleeing." (This part was for first post) She turned her head to Duskfall, and ignored his words, looking around she stared, dazing while she looked around camp. All cats were leaving, but as she looked around, a squeal came to the sound of her ears. A kit, but the sound wasn't from camp. "Everyone out of camp now! I'll get the kit and any stragglers!" she growled to the few warriors and apprentices in camp, warning them away as she charged to the noise of the kit. Coughing at all the smoke in the air, she spotted the kit, Rainkit. Grabbing him by the scruff, she attempted to jump away towards camp to check the rest, but a falling branch swung down, smashing into her spine and hips. It didn't land on her, but sent her flying, dropping the kit in the process.  She shrieked in pain, and the sound attracted Nightfire and Olivepaw, whom had come back to help.

"Mom!" Olivepaw mewed, but say the squirming kit. Grabbing him by the scruff, he watched Nightfire pick his mother up and lay her across his huge form. "Come on Olivepaw, we have to go"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 17:19

"Let's go help," Turtlepaw meowed to Sunpaw, following him. "I wonder who it is? There's a lot of kits in Thunderclan."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 18:44

"Goldenpaw, Sunpaw, Turtlepaw, get out now!" Duskfall lunged into the fire, grabbing nearest Goldenpaw by the scruff and pulling her back towards the entrance. He heard the kit's cries too, but trusted that Spottedstar would rescue the it. He wouldn't risk anymore lives on this quest, especially since Sunpaw looked a hair's breath from death with his wounds.

With one quick leap, he jumped in front of the apprentices, snarling at them in frustration. How many times did he have to order them to leave? It was getting ridiculous. "Leave now, or I swear you'll all be demoted to kits along with Flamekit. When your deputy and leader orders you to leave, you leave. Now go!"

He knew he was being harsh, they only wanted to save their fellow clanmates, but this was no time for heroics. This fire was growing out of control, and even he, a fully grown warrior, was struggling to breathe in this thick smoke. This truly was no place for apprentices. They had to leave before the worst happened.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 18:51

Blazingheart ran out of the camp when he saw his leader leave, scanning the flaming clearing and seeing that nobody had been left behind. Smoke coated his lungs, but the tabby didn't care as he wheezed and coughed. Blazingheart raced after the others and went to sunning rocks.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 19:50

OOC: Hey now I'm still alive give me time to post

IC: At everything, Littlefang just froze. It was too much for him to handle. At his fathers harsh words to his kits, the fire raging and everything else happened, he leapt onto a tree and surveyed the area quickly. Any act to save them was good enough. He saw some cats struggling to get out. "Anyone out there, follow my voice!" He called to the flames. At no one coming, he nodded and ran. But the flames chased him. And with a crash, he was trapped.

OOC2: You all never gave me a chance to post, so here's his injury.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Jun 2015 - 20:39

Turtlepaw shook her pelt angrily at her deputy's harsh words. She didn't want to leave, she wanted to stay and help Sunpaw, the kit, and the others! She scowled and ran deeper into the fire, looking for the kit who had called, and any other cats who were stuck. "I'll come back, Sunpaw!" she yowled. "You're in good paws."
She looked around at the burning trees and grass, searching for the kit who had yowled for help. It sounded like a tom-kit. "Hello?" she called. "Who is-" Turtlepaw had meant to continue, but suddenly the smoke became too hard to breathe. She coughed, trying to get fresher air into her lungs. Remembering something Frozenflame had once said, she crouched down low to the ground. Sure enough, the air was more breathable. She crawled along, dodging falling branches and trying not to suffocate. "Anybody there?" she whispered hoarsely. "I'm here to..." she coughed again, racking her throat raw. "...Help," she finished when her bout of hacking had stopped.

OOC: Wow, so long LOL

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 6:36

OOC: Sorry, Sombrero. I thought everyone was caught up :(

Back to top Go down
Sailor Cat

Sailor Cat

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 9:30

OOC: I can post again, can't I?

Rainkits eyes were filled with tears. She wanted to open her mouth and start to cry, when suddenly someone grabbed her by the scruff. The she-cat mewed in suprise. She was happy that someone had found her, but she exhausted of all this agitation. "What happens? Who are you?", she asked. The kit was a bit confused by the whole situation - she didn't even know what fire was before that day.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 13:48

Sunpaw nodded hastily at Duskfall, though he was a bit stung by his grandfather's harsh words. But he couldn't do anything about it right now. He had to get to Sunningrocks, and he couldn't go without experienced warriors.

Then he heard his father's voice. Littlefang was calling to the cats to follow his voice. Taking one last look in the direction of the kit's voice, and of the direction Turtlepaw had dashed away to, Sunpaw did just that. He started bounding over, trying to get close to his father.

"Father, wait! Please! I want to go to Sunningrocks with you."  Sunpaw wanted to do that because of two reasons. One, because he wanted to be with his father, obviously. Two, he wanted to keep each other safe, father and son, as they always used to be when Sunpaw was Sunkit, and he and his father had been practically best friends. Sunpaw missed the close bond he had shared with Littlefang back then. But now, they both went completely different ways. Sunpaw was busy being taught by Greenleaf, and Littlefang was preoccupied by his warrior duties. Sunpaw definitely looked forward to the time when he and his father would share both be in the warriors den, closer than they ever had before. Sunpaw wanted to be closer to his father now, and he had a feeling this terrible fire would make it work.

Looking over his shoulder at Goldenpaw, he meowed urgently, "Come on, let's follow Father. I want to be with him."  He flicked his sister with his tail, beckoning her forward, hoping she would follow him. He also wanted his sister beside him. "Wait, where's Frostpaw, Lionpaw, and Shinepaw?" he asked nervously. He was hoping they were at Sunningrocks, and he took strength from his sister's gaze. Then he started bounding forward again.

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 13:52

OOC: sorry I didn't post in a while. I'm back though.

ICC: Goldenpaw looked at Duskfall for n full alarm, and bounded out of camp, sprinting through the biting of he flames to Sunningrocks. She made a large leap, only to backfire and trip over a pile of flaming sticks. Her vision blurred, and Goldenpaw only meowed very weakly, "Save me please, someone!"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 Jun 2015 - 14:07

OOC: Just so you know, it's not 'ICC'. It's 'IC', standing for In Character. What you're putting means In Character Character! Also, the flames wouldn't affect her so fast easily. Usually a cat would just be able to scramble out of them. But whatever.

IC: Sunpaw stared after Goldenpaw in dismay. What hadn't she answered him? Did she not care about him anymore? Then he heard a weak wail, and he bounded over to her. "Goldenpaw!" he shrieked in fright. "Get out of those flames!" Looking for a place that wasn't burning, he grabbed her scruff and pulled her off of the sticks. But Sunpaw was weak himself, and as soon as he rescued his sister he fell to the ground panting. He was too tired to even give Goldenpaw a lick.

"Father! Duskfall! Help us!" he wailed loudly, trying to attract some cat's attention. Still wobbly and shaky, he pushed himself to a standing position. But he was too tired to even do that, so he plopped back down to sit. He raised his head to look for one of his kin or another Clanmate, willing someone from StarClan to bound gracefully down from Silverpelt and save him, Goldenpaw, and all of the other ThunderClan cats that were struggling to flee the flames.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]   Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh feck, Fire. [OPEN TO TC CATS]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next