Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chasing the wind [open]

Go down 
+2
Crystal
Sun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 7:43

Eaglethorn just grinned, stepping past his apprentice and towards the front of the group, looking back over his shoulder. "Well, let's go then." And with that, he began walking out of the camp, not looking back at the apprentices who were assumedly in tow.
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:20

Icepaw followed the mentor out of camp, closing his eyes, enjoying the silence of the empty Moore. "Could visit the gorge? I haven't had a chance to see it yet." he asked.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:33

Ashpaw grinned at Eaglethorn's barely disguised kindness and followed the group. "You haven't seen the gorge yet?" she asked Icepaw, mildly surprised. "It's one of the first things I saw. Wolftrot had to make sure I didn't go bowling over the edge, though."

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 8:43

"Sadly no, Colbaltfire and I haven't gotten around to do it I guess." He said in a sad voice looking down at the ground. "Maybe because she is mentoring two apprentices..." Icepaw said in a somewhat bitter tone. "How can she possibly have time for me when she was already training another apprentice..." He asked quietly.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:00

OOC: I've been waiting for Crys, but she's either too busy or she can only get on mobile. I guess we'll have to leave her behind.

IC: Lightpaw suppressed a sigh of relief and trotted close by his mentor. He listened quietly to Icepaw and Ashpaw's conversation about the gorge and their own mentors, wondering if Eaglethorn currently had another apprentice besides himself. Probably not, since he'd never heard anything about another apprentice, plus the fact that no other apprentices sharing his den mentioned Eaglethorn as their mentor. "Don't worry, Icepaw." Lightpaw said, glancing back at the tom. "Cobaltfire's a good warrior. She'll get to it; if she doesn't, then there are plenty of warriors who will be willing to help you."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:11

OOC: Why was my post deleted? 

IC: Leafpaw followed after. "Well I haven't gotten to see it either, Icepaw. And she said we could have a training session together soon!" She said happily. She hadn't been there a second ago so she wouldn't be surprised if they got scared.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 10:46

Eaglethorn glanced back over his shoulder at the chattering apprentices. "The gorge? Hmm, alright. Better be careful though." The senior warrior led them to a relatively safe distance from the gorge, pointing towards it with his tail. "I'm afraid I can't let any of you get any closer than this. It's very dangerous there." As he knew. Ahh, good times. "If one were to fall into those rapids, chances are they wouldn't return."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 12:39

Ashpaw grimaced. "Yeah, Wolftrot said that some people commit suicide by jumping into the gorge. It's very sad. Other times, cats kill other cats by pushing them in." She shuddered at the thought.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 14:25

"Thanks Lightpaw" Icepaw replied to the white tom. "Yeah Leafpaw, that would be cool if we trained together" he told her. As the cats reached the gorge, all Icepaw could say was "Wow! It's amazing" The roaring water musteriously calmed him down. "Now I know why cats would give their lives to something so beautiful"" He mutterd, peering into the gorge.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 15:23

"I suppose any cat that fell would wash up on Thunderclan or Riverclan land farther downstream. Or possibly Skyclan land, if they floated far enough. What a gruesome surprise to find on a border patrol, eh?" He remarked almost carelessly. He had no intentions of getting anywhere near such a deadly place when he was a warrior and could go wherever he pleased. "I'm sure the scents would be washed away, too, so you'd not be able to tell which clan they were from or who pushed them off." The last part was more of a dark joke than anything, but he knew there was truth in it. If he didn't watch his back, he could wind up dead on the banks of sunningrocks without ever knowing he was shoved in the first place.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 15:40

"Yeah..... that would be interesting to find a dead cat" Icepaw said in a fazed tone. He was still focused on the rushing water bellow, his mind a field of emptiness.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 16:26

Leafpaw grimaced. "Ew. Dead bodies are gross." She stuck out her tongue. "Well... Gorge. Wet. Fall to your death..." She shuddered at the word death. Don't think about that. She shook her head. "Yeah. And... Rocky."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 17:01

Ashpaw grimaced as the three apprentices spoke so carelessly about other cats' lives, callously dismissing a spirit in StarClan as just "a dead cat". However, Eaglethorn was moving along and Ashpaw guessed she should too. "Come on," she urged the others. "There's a lot more territory to see."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySat 20 Jun 2015 - 21:27

"Okay" Icepaw said hearing Ashpaw's lovely voice. Hopefully today I can tell her how I truly feel. He thought to himself.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Jun 2015 - 15:39

Eaglethorn couldn't help but grin at their chatter. Such wild imaginations they had. "Alright, let's keep moving. We have RiverClan over there." He pointed past the Gorge and the river with his tail, glancing at Lightpaw. "I know Lightpaw is aware of our… neighbors, but are the rest of you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing the wind [open]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: