Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Chasing the wind [open]

Go down 
+2
Crystal
Sun
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5869

Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 12:38 pm

"Yeah, great catch" Icepaw mumbled. I hope I get a chance to hunt soon. He thought to himself. "Isn't ShadowClan territory across the...ug, what's it called...oh ya! Thunderpath though?" Icepaw asked, almost forgetting what the rotten thing was called.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 VHQrlk5
Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 1QYZaRo

Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 12:51 pm

"Thank you." He purred. He looked around for a suitable place to hide his kill, spotting a clump of bushes and deciding that it would do until they returned. After tucking the rabbit safely away he returned to the group and responded to Icepaw, "It is, but I expect we're merely going to leer at the ShadowClan side from ours. No need to cause tensions by passing on their land... though I doubt they could do much about it."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 1:01 pm

"True" Icepaw replied. "You know, now that that I think about it, in all honesty probably every clan apprentice thinks the same things as us. Like 'we are stronger than them' or 'they cant beat us.' I mean, aren't we all the same in how our apprentices think of other clans?" He asked with a sincere look. He didn't want to sound weird or not loyal, but when ever he thought about it, he always wondered.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 9:28 pm

"They all think it," purred Ashpaw, "but it's only true in our case. ShadowClan is depleted- hardly any cats. ThunderClan is crowded- the apprentices' den is overflowing! SkyClan is in the background, not doing hardly anything. And RiverClan is hating ThunderClan so much that they can't do anything else! But we're full up of capable warriors and apprentices. The nursery is full of promising kits, and we have no long-lasting enmity with any other Clan at the moment. WindClan is the strongest!" The gray she-cat almost burst with pride in her Clan.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 24th 2015, 10:07 pm

"Of course!" Icepaw regained his thoughts back to his clan, fluffed his fur and started to purr with happiness at their pride.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2015, 2:46 pm

Eaglethorn led the apprentices to the Thunderpath, pleased with the conversation he was hearing. After all, clan pride was very important. When they reached it, he allowed them to get closer than Falconstar would have allowed, but still not to where they could reach out and touch the hot asphalt. "ShadowClan is known for being cold and sneaky," he began, looking at them. "Anything else you've heard?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2015, 3:00 pm

"That's basically it, and they eat gross stuff." Icepaw replied. He wanted to see how long the thunder path was and as he walked slowly up to it, peering down it and not watching were he was going, he tripped over a branch and fell on the edge of the horrible black path. He tried to figure out what just happened when a horrible roar filled the air and bright lights raced towards him...

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2015, 4:31 pm

Ashpaw gasped and pulled Icepaw off of the Thunderpath seconds before a monster reached him. "Careful, Icepaw! I got hit by one of those on my leg when I was just a kit and I still have some trouble running." To answer Eaglethorn's question, she replied: "They're very good at ambushing, especially during the night. They live in the marshes, I think." She knew more- a lot more- but didn't want to seem suspiciously knowledgeable about her former Clan.

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2015, 4:36 pm

Icepaw didn't know what to say, or what to do. All he could think about was the monster's lights racing towards him and how he almost got crushed like a bug. Icepaw ended up just sitting there for a few moments in awe.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2015, 10:50 pm

"I heard they got chased out once. Don't think they've fully recovered yet. Might be worthwhile to chase them out for good, since they were the ones who caused our loss in the war against SkyClan." He watched calmly as Ashpaw retrieved Icepaw from the path of the monster and flicked his tail. Lightpaw didn't have any sort of comfort to give; after all, it was his own fault he stepped so close. Instead he flicked Icepaw's flank with his tail in sympathy. "Makes a good border, doesn't? Keeps the unwanted out and cripples the ones who try."

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 25th 2015, 11:10 pm

After Lightpaw gave him a tap of his rump, Icepaw snapped back to his sences. "Ya" he replied the white tom. Then stood up and went of to thank Ashpaw. "Thanks for getting me off the thunder path" he said sincerely, feeling like an idiot for stumbling.

Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2015, 12:18 am

"You're welcome," replied Ashpaw, a little flustered. "Any respectable cat would have done the same, I'm sure."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2015, 3:54 pm

Eaglethorn narrowed his eyes at Icepaw. "Careful!" he hissed, before glancing over at Lightpaw. Hopefully his apprentice wasn't as thick-headed. "Not a bad idea indeed," he mewed with a small grin, ushering them away from the Thunderpath before any more of them fell onto it, and he would be the one in trouble. "Alright, any other questions before we head back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 26th 2015, 3:59 pm

"I guess not" Icepaw grumbled, staring at the ground. His high spirits withering away, not wanting to look the warrior in the eye.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 EmptyJune 28th 2015, 6:39 pm

Lightpaw caught Eaglethorn's glance and shook his head in response. It wasn't entirely drab, so he was pleased; he got a chance to show off his speed and watched another nearly get flattened by a monster. Certainly an acceptable amount of excitement for one patrol. "No questions here." He answered in a purr.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing the wind [open]   Chasing the wind [open] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing the wind [open]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4