Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blood Moon [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Blood Moon [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Blood Moon [WIP]   Blood Moon [WIP] EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 13:12

Note: Please do not post, because this story is WIP. It was not finished when I posted it.

Leader: Bramblestar – Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Deputy: Squirrelflight – Dark ginger she-cat with green eyes

Medicine Cat: Jayfeather – Gray tabby tom with sightless blue eyes

Warriors
Graystripe – Muscular gray tom with darker stripe down back
Dustpelt – Dark brown tabby tom
Brackenfur – Golden brown tabby tom
Sorreltail – Tortoishell she-cat
Cloudtail – White tom
Brightheart – Ginger and white she-cat
Millie – Gray she-cat
Thornclaw – Golden brown tabby tom
Leafpool – Tabby she-cat
Spiderleg – Black tom with brown underbelly
Birchfall – Pale brown tabby tom
Whitewing – White she-cat
Berrynose – Cream colored tom
Hazeltail – Small gray and white she-cat
Mousewhisker – Gray and white tom
Lionblaze – Muscular golden tom
Toadstep – Black and white tom
Icecloud – White she-cat
Foxleap – Reddish tom
Rosepetal – Dark cream she-cat
Briarlight – Dark brown she-cat
Blossomfall – Tortoishell she-cat
Bumblestripe – Gray tom with black stripes
Dovewing – Gray she-cat
Ivypool – Silver and white tabby she-cat
Molewhisker – Cream and brown tom
Cherryfall – Ginger she-cat

Apprentices

Seedpaw – Golden brown she-cat
Lilypaw – Small dark tabby she-cat with white patches
Dewpaw – Gray and white tom
Amberpaw – Pale ginger she-cat
Snowpaw- Fluffy white tom

Queens

Cinderheart – Gray she-cat
                      (kits: Blazingkit – Golden she-cat with blue eyes
                       Ashkit – Gray tom with amber eyes\\ Lionblaze)
Daisy – Cream she-cat

Elders

Mousefur – Dusky brown she-cat
Purdy – Plump tabby with silver muzzle
Sandstorm – Light ginger she-cat

My Babies:

Last edited by Coal on Tue 9 Jun 2015 - 13:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Blood Moon [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Moon [WIP]   Blood Moon [WIP] EmptyTue 9 Jun 2015 - 13:13

Prologue

The wind howled and the river threatened to flood. Thunder shook the ground, and it was so dark outside that not one cat could see a paw in front of another. The grass ruffled, then parted, revealing a small figure. A gray tom stepped into the clearing, grumbling. “There's such a bad storm that you'd think StarClan was in battle!” he growled, picking his way through the ferns. He stopped mid-step when a sweet scent swirled around him, and a voice echoed in his ears. “The storm will threaten to break when the river pushes the wind. Shadows might enclose the Clans forever.” The tom stiffened at these words. What would that mean? The storm will threaten to break when the river pushes the wind. Shadows might- A loud screech interrupted his thoughts. Whipping around, he saw a small gray she-cat wreathing around on the ground, her belly heavy with kits. Realizing what was happening, he rushed over to the she-cat and sat by her belly. “Calm down! Breathe. It's okay.” he gently commanded, keeping her still with a paw. “Help!” she croaked, trying to relax. Dovewing! He nodded and focused on helping the third cat with her kitting. “Take deep breaths, and try to relax. Think about something happy to get your mind off of the pain.” he mewed calmly, gently massaging her rippling belly. She gave a huge heave a few heartbeats later, and a shriek exited her mouth as a kit slithered out into the world. The tom winced as the noise hit his ears and a thrashing foreleg smacked him across the muzzle. “Hold still, Dovewing!” he commanded, grabbing the kit that was born and licking it furiously, before setting it by his side. The queen nodded and heaved again, yelping more quietly. A second kit was brought into the world, and the tom repeated the process. She sighed and started leading the kits toward her belly, but the tom set them back. “Hold still! You have another kit!” he hissed, trying to keep the sweet little kits back. Dovewing shrieked, and a third kit was brought into the world. The cat began licking the kit furiously, trying to revive it. He felt its pulse and heart, but there was no pressure in the blood, or beat in the heart. He sighed and set it on his other side, opposite of the squirming, living kits. Dovewing looked back up at the tom mournfully, and he nodded. She began leading the kits toward her belly, and gasped as she caught sight of the stillborn kit. The new queen shook her head, and looked down at the kits. Taking his first big look at the kits, he smiled. There was a white she-cat and a silver and black tom. They were adorable. Hearing another screech, the tom sighed. “Jayfeather! Jayfeather! Hurry up!” a tom's voice shouted.

Ch.1

Jayfeather blinked. Disappearing from his dream, the tom groaned. “What now, Lionblaze?” he grumbled. “Hurry up! Cinderheart's having our kits!” The golden tom growled. The blind cat heard frantic paw steps, and knew that his brother was pacing. Nodding curtly, the Medicine cat picked himself up from his nest and let his nose guide him to the herbs. “What do I need? What do I need?” Jayfeather muttered. Sniffing at the herb piles, he remembered that borage leaves are important just in case. Picking up a few leaves and laying them seperately, he nosed the herbs again. “Raspberry leaves!” he mewed, picking a pile of them up and setting them with the borage leaves. Grasping the leaves in his jaws, he turned to his brother. Briskly padding past him, Jayfeather squeezed into the nursery. The tom set the herbs down in a close corner. “I want you to try to relax, and breath deeply.” Jayfeather told the kitting she-cat. He messaged Cinderheart's belly, and felt that there were two kits waiting to be born. Cinderheart yowled and pushed. Screeching, a small bundle of fur slid out into the moss. Jayfeather quickly picked up the kit and set it next to her father. Lionblaze looked down at the kit and began licking it furiously. Soon, it began to wail and squirm feebly. Cinderheart gave a loud yowl and convulsed, sending a second kit slithering out into the moss. “Cinderheart, lick this little tom. You're good to go.” the tom stood up and sat in a corner, allowing the excited tom to push past him. Lionblaze gasped as he saw the two suckling angels laying next to his mate. One was a she-cat with a dazzling golden pelt and Cindherheart's brilliant blue eyes. The second was a light gray tom with Lionblaze's eyes. The muscular tom scooted closer and licked Cinderheart's cheek. The she-cat sighed happily and smiled, a bright twinkle in her eyes. Jayfeather stood up and turned, flicking an ear. “You know where I'll be if you need me.” he meowed and left the den. Setting the herbs down, the tom made himself comfortable in his nest, letting his blind eyes rest on the bramble curtain. Jayfeather sighed. It had been different for him when Briarlight was killed in the thunderstorm, leaving him on his own. He jumped when a cat brushed past the curtain of brambles and settled next to him. “Hi, Jayfeather.” The tom could tell that it was Squirrelflight. “What do you want?” he asked, flipping over. The she-cat sighed, but waves of happiness were rolling off of her, choking Jayfeather. “I just wanted to say that Bramblestar and I are going to have kits!” Squirrelflight meowed, probably daydreaming about what they'd look like. Despite the tom's dislike for his aunt, he couldn't help but be excited. More kits means more warriors! But, there'll also be more mouths to feed.. Jayfeather shook his head and flipped over again, smiling. He heard Squirrelflight's gasp and sensed her astonishment. “What, you've never seen me smile before?” he joked, twitching his whiskers. The ginger she-cat shook her head and laughed. “No, hardly ever!” There was a noise, and he sensed that the she-cat had stood up. “Well, bye.” Jayfeather meowed, rolling onto his side and thinking. Squirrelflight turned and padded away, brushing through the screen. He stood up and followed his aunt through the bramble screen, turning the opposite way. The tom padded through the camp entrance and trotted to the collapsed tunnel entrance, seating himself at the base. Jayfeather sighed and stared at the dirt chunks, remembering Hollyleaf. He jumped as a paw touched his shoulder gently, and spun around. Bramblestar stood with all four paws spread apart, a sad smile on his face.“Hmm?” the medicine cat mumbled, turning back to stare at the tunnel. “I know you miss her, I do to. But you have to move on. She's gone, and there's nothing we can do about it..” he explained softly, his eyes full of sympathy. “I have something to tell you to get your mind off of things.” he meowed. “How about an apprentice?” he asked, tilting his head slightly. “I think there are going to be some new kits soon, with Bumblestripe padding after Dovewing. And there's always Blazingkit and Ashkit. I have a feeling that young Ashkit would love to be a medicine cat.” he informed the tom. Jayfeather felt a smile creeping up his face, and the wound in his chest seemed to gently mend. He nodded, and let a gentle purr leak out of his throat. Bramblestar smiled and padded up to the medicine cat, resting the side of his face against Jayfeather's cheek. “Thank you, Bramblestar..” he whispered.

~~~~~~~

Bramblestar leaped onto the Highledge and stared down at his Clan. They were strong and healthy despite the battle and bout of greencough that had spread around. Prey was running well in ThunderClan and he smiled at the everyone's shape. They were no longer bony, but instead well-fed and sleek. After calling out the familiar words, everyone was sitting down below him, awaiting the news. “There are some new kits to make apprentices. Blazingkit and Ashkit, please step forward.” A golden she-cat with bright eyes bounced forward happily, gazing up at the leader. A small gray tom stepped forward, his head held high. Bramblestar stifled a purr as he looked at the two; a haughty she-cat and a proud tom. “Blazingkit, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?” She held her head up and smiled. “I do!” Her voice rang in the clearing, and the leader smiled. “Then by the powers of StarClan, I grant you your apprentice name. Blazingkit, you shall be known as Blazingpaw until you receive your warrior name. Your mentor will be Squirrelflight, who will pass on all of her knowledge.” he announced. “Ashkit, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?” Ashkit nodded confidently. “Then by the powers of StarClan, I grant you your apprentice name. Ashpaw, you shall be known as Ashpaw. Your mentor will be Jayfeather, who will pass on all of his knowledge.” Ashpaw leaped into the air, suddenly forgetting about his dignity. “Blazingpaw, Ashpaw! Blazingpaw, Ashpaw!” Bramblestar held up his tail for silence, but smiled anyway. “Five apprentices will be becoming warriors today! Seedpaw, Lilypaw, Dewpaw, Amberpaw, and Snowpaw, please step forward.” The five neatly-groomed apprentices stepped forward obediently, grinning madly. “Seedpaw, you shall be known as Seedfur. Lilypaw, you shall be known as Lilyheart. Dewpaw, you shall be known as Dewclaw. Amberpaw, you shall be known as Ambereyes. Snowpaw, you shall be known as Snowdrop.” The tom fought for breath. Cheers erupted, and he hopped down from the ledge. Squirrelflight padded up to him, and he smiled at her. She purred, but led him away from camp. “Bramblestar, I'm expecting your kits! Yellowfang lied when she said my kit was stillborn. I never had a kit at all!” she cheered. The leader's smile spread wider, and a loud purr ripped from his throat. Turning to the group of curious cats that had gathered around, he stood tall and proud. “Excuse me a moment...” he told them. They dipped their heads and turned around, padding to different areas of the camp. Bramblestar smiled at his mate and jerked his head toward the entrance of camp. She nodded, purring. They took off together, tails twined and creating a heart.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com

Blood Moon [WIP]
Page 1 of 1