Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Willowkit's bored ( open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

Willowkit's bored ( open) Empty
PostSubject: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyTue 2 Jun 2015 - 8:12

Willowkit sat around the nursery, with nothing to do. Yep, today was going to be another boring day in the nursery.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

Characters : Roaringkit
Number of posts : 34

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 3:13

Roaringkit sat at the edge of the nursery, rolling a mossball in between his paws. He looked up and saw Willowkit looking bored. The orange and white cat sighed. Nobody would play-fight with him because he was too big and would usually always win. Roaringkit got up and walked over. "Hi, Willowkit," he purred.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
Posted in Areas Of The Forest [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 9:45

Willowkit's ears pricked up at the sound of Roaringkit. "Finally! A playmate!" "Hi Roaringkit," Willowkit smiled. "Wanna play?" She got to her feet, smiling.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 10:43

Roaringkit smiled. "Or course. I would love to play with a she-cat like you," he said flirtatiously. "What shall we play?" He looked around and thought of games to do. Mossball, play-fight, hide and seek, tag, warriors...

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 14:58

Willowkit smiled. "This!"She growled playfully as she leaped onto him. She bit and tugged on Roaringkit's ear softly. Willowkit quickly hopped off him. She giggled at her surprise.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 15:03

Roaringkit laughed as the she-kit pounced onto him, then jumped off. "Grr! Nobody messes with the great Roaringstar!" The kit leaped onto Willowkit and easily pinned her down, using mere strength. As she was pinned down, he softly swiped her cheek with his sheathed paw. He giggled as they played.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 15:33

Willowkit smiled as she slipped from under his paws. "What now?" She purred sweetly.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 17:20

"Let me play with you!" Salmonkit meowed quietly, as she stepped outside of the Nursery for the first time. "Hi..." She mewled. She had really never met any cat before, but her lost littermates.

OOC: Mind if I RP too? Salmonkit needs RPing...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 3:32

Roaringkit purred as the she-kit came over. "Hello, i'm Roaringkit. It's nice to meet you." He smiled ashe nodded his head to her. Man, there are sooooo many she-kits! Willowkit, Fernkit, Creamkit, and now this kit! No toms mean no competition. "You have beautiful eyes," he purred to the scaly-looking cat. He then turned back to Willowkit. "Lets play another game!"

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 5:18

"Um... okay?" Salmonkit said awkwardly. But she loved battles. "Here comes Salmonstripe!" She purred as she ran and jumped on Roaringkit. She lashed at his muzzle with an unshelthed claw. "Let me play with you!" She growled. Especillay Roaringkit... I like him... He seems to like me too... Salmonkit thought.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 9:05

Willowkit's ears flattened in jealousy. "I had him first…"She thought as she walked off. She laid back down, once again bored.

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 16:52

Sablekit poked his head out of the nursery, blinking sleep from his eyes. It took him several moments to take in the camp in its full midday glory-- shells. Dear god, there's so many shells. He took a few tentative steps out of the nursery before catching wind of the other kits not far outside of the nursery and Willowkit, who was walking away from the other two. "Hello!" he greeted her cheerfully, a toothy grin lighting up his mischievous feline face. "I'm Sablekit, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 17:23

The she-kit smiled. "I'm Willowkit, who are you?"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Roaringflame

Roaringflame

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 17:26

Roaringkit watched sadly as Willowkit left. He turned to Salmonkit. "Hey, look! Here comes another kit..." His eyes narrowed and jealousy filled him as the other tom chatted with Willowkit. "C'mon, Salmonkit, lets see if he wants to play. We can have even teams, now!" He padded over, looking over Sablekit. "Hey, want to play?" He asked, obviously jealous. He looked back at Salmonkit, who seemed to like him...a lot. He couldn't hurt her feelings. Hopefully being jealous didn't hurt her feelings. He kinda liked Salmonkit back, but he also liked Willowkit too.

1 week [X]
Feralkit:
Approved [X]
1 Week []
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) EmptyThu 4 Jun 2015 - 17:29

Sablekit grinned a little wider. "I'm Sablekit, your future leader! Nice to meet you, Willowkit!" He responded with almost disgruntling cheer yet similarly unsettling seriousness. He paused, smile faltering. "Uh...want to play moss ball, or something?" he suggested awkwardly. He'd only really considered greetings so far; anything more wasn't quite on his roster til now.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Willowkit's bored ( open)   Willowkit's bored ( open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Willowkit's bored ( open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next