Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June Gathering 2015

Go down 
+14
King Falcon I
Crystal
Honey Badger
Bloom
Pinely-san
Ebby
Coal
Shadow
Thea
Spottedleaf
Peridot
Laurel
Cat
Sleepy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 18:41

Tansypaw still sat there, stunned. Her mind was at war with itself, rather like the cats.

Ashpaw nodded at Lightpaw's comment, still filled with fury at this whole ordeal. How could StarClan let this happen?

OOC: I am suffering from shortness of post. Dinner calls.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

Characters : Stonepaw
Clan/Rank : Stone: TC MCA |
Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 19:39

"It's not your fault! TC is just a bunch of fox hearted brats!" Specklepaw yelled in defense to Icetail. "It's all their fault! My cousin is DEAD because of them! They are fox hearts!" Specklepaw couldn't keep her mouth shut. "Sunningrocks was OURS!!! YOU took it you, you, DISHONORABLE CATS! Even I have more honor than you, even though I broke the code!"

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 19:50

Frostpaw wanted to retaliate, but kept her mouth shut 'cause Dusk was gonna straight up shank the next TC cat that spoke up. Like omg.
Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 19:53

OOC: Really? Lol

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Stonepaw: One Gathering~One MC Meeting~MCA for one month~Learnt battle system (healing section)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 19:56

OOC: I don't understand what's the matter with you all. Can you actually reply to written words instead of saying omg and whhhhuuuttt. Icetail said what she did. Get over here, get ya bootys ova here and reply darnit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile

Last edited by Tide on Wed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:01

occ: Censor yourself, what the heck.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:04

OOC: how is darn a bad word. See, silliness is so stupid when I'm trying to be all serious and shiz. Come on, plz just reply goshhhhh

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Thea

Thea

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:30

OOC: Crystal, when did you become a mini mod?

Stonepaw~TC MCA

Requirements:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:34

OOC: guys, chill. It'll be okay. And how about no more posting OOC's? That'd be great. Because at this point, it's becoming spam. 

Listening to the leaders and warriors of Thunderclan and Riverclan argue and fight over murder was honestly ticking Thrushstar off. Certainly, the Shadowclan leader still had ill feelings against both clans (primarily Thunderclan) since their raid against Shadowclan so many moons ago, and here both of them are talking about how killing innocent lives is actually called savagery. What a coincidence. Wasn't that the same message he was trying to give soon after Shadowclan's near decimation? No one actually listened then, but now that it involves their selfish little clans, they get mad. The tom tried in his head to stay neutral about this argument, but he was definitely leaning more towards Riverclan on this; not by much, but enough. Overall, though, he couldn't stand listening to the same words he'd said long ago. It was like looking in and listening to a reflection in clear water.

"Silence! All of you!" The Shadowclan leader finally snapped, staring down Duskfall and Fishstar with piercing eyes that flashed with anger. "I thought that Gatherings were supposed to be free of kits! This Gathering is a short time of peace, and if you cannot settle your differences for a single moonrise, then I refuse to stay any longer. I will not listen to this hypocrisy." Turning to his clan, he looked at his warriors and apprentices. "Shadowclan, we are heading back to camp. As far as we are concerned, this Gathering is over." Leaping down, the Shadowclan leader quickly made it back to the front of his clan, leading them back home until the next moon.

OOC2: And no I'm not officially ending the gathering. Shadowclan is just leaving like bosses. Finish the rest of it if you want to cx

Last edited by Shadow on Wed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:36

Occ: How exactly is that Mini-modding..? I was just telling her since I dont like it when people use swear words, and besides I tell everybody to censor themself whenever they use one, I don't think you understand the term 'Mini-mod'
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:38

OOC: Darn still isn't a swear word

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:42

OOC: Did you guys hear what Shadow just said? Drop it. This Gathering is convoluted enough.

June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:43

Elders and warriors, eh? Breezestar flicked his tail with distaste at Duskfall's words. One of their elders might've died from jumping in the fray, and the only other death he knew of that day - as far as he was concerned - was that of Elea against Dewstar; who was no warrior of there's. He scoffed. This tom talked with such assurance and pride, but he was probably only going off elder's tales. The more that these clan's fought on, the more ridiculous it all sounded. The only thing he took for somewhat certain from all of this was that some ThunderClan cat had drowned in the river and that someone had killed one of RiverClan's apprentices. The rest was beyond him.

He scoffed, watching as the ShadowClan leader became too fed up with the gathering and left. There wasn't much left for them either, especially with all the clouds gathering in the sky. "We're leaving as well, SkyClan. We have nothing to say here." He announced, shooting a glance at Duskfall, and the cat beside him. "Don't speak of things you know nothing of." He meowed. "And may StarClan light both your paths. It sounds like you both need it." He leaped off the Great Rock and took his clan back to their territory.

June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 PDt1Qqd June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 20:46

Duskfall sighed as he watched Thrushstar and Breezestar leave, this wasn't exactly how he envisioned this gathering would go, but then again, there really was no other way around it. Tensions would remain high, and being here wouldn't solve anything. His fellow warriors and apprentices looked like they were a hair's breath from an all out battle, and to fight when Starclan had already shown their disapproval would be stupid. So he called out to his clanmates.

"Thunderclan, we're leaving. Starclan has shown their disapproval. Head back to camp." With that, he left, leading his clan home.
Back to top Go down
Fish
Former Staff
Former Staff
Fish

Characters : they dead.
Clan/Rank : former RC leader | former site moderator
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 EmptyWed 3 Jun 2015 - 21:21

Fishstar watched as Thrushstar stormed out of Fourtrees. Part of her agreed with the ShadowClan leader.. Perhaps it had gotten a bit out of hand. The rest of her, however, was still very much furious. Breezestar, too, leapt off of the Great Rock, unwilling to deal with the trouble that has arisen. Finally, Fishstar cast her gaze up to the sky. Sure enough, the moon was veiled behind a curtain of thick, grey clouds.

"I am sorry it has come to this," Fishstar said to the gathered cats, voice thick with bitterness. "I never wanted this to happen. RiverClan, we're leaving as well." She leapt down from the Great Rock and pushed her way past her Clanmates. If it weren't for ThunderClan, none of this would have happened. May StarClan serve them the justice they deserve someday.

With that, RiverClan departed from Fourtrees.

June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 6e4deea343f5a23686845b3e041231bb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Gathering 2015   June Gathering 2015 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

June Gathering 2015
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next