Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong]

Go down 
+2
Bloom
Laurel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong]   So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong] - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2015 - 7:19

"Thank you, and yes. She gave me more borage than I could eat in one sitting. After all, I do have seven little mouths to feed." The Thunderclan queen ate the first mouse delicately, leaving nothing behind. If she was going to feed seven kits, she was going to need all the nutrients and energy she could get. The second mouse however, she couldn't quite finish. Her stomach was already rather full from the borage. And rather than let it go to waste, she offered it to the apprentice.

"Would you like the rest, Cloverpaw? I completely forgot how early it is right now. Feel free to eat the rest. You must be hungry too."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong]   So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong] - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2015 - 7:23

"That's ok I ate already and decided to help you maybe Frozenflame would like to eat he rest?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong]   So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong] - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2015 - 7:26

"How about it, Frozenflame. Want a bite after that hard kitting you went through?" She asked her mate, gently ribbing him as she laid in her nest starting to get bleary eyed from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong]   So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong] - Page 3 EmptyFri 5 Jun 2015 - 7:32

"You should rest Hawstrike if your gonna take care of seven kits. But don't worry I'll help you I know how kits can be I was one a few days ago." She purred giving the queen a comforting lick on the ear. "Well I'll leave you to rest." She got up padded out. "I'll come back later to get you more fresh kill if you'd like." The apprentice wanted to help it was the least she could do and besides she liked Hawstrike and Frozenflame.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong]   So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

So this hurts? [For Bloom/Softsong]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: